Guffaw thread

Guffaw thread.

kek

HE is Best Boi.

Finally someone demonstrates why Marvel has been garbage since at least Secret Wars I.

Oh shit, it's Harold Penisman.

lel

haha

Lol

Oh damn it.
The fact that Thor is now "Odinson" just makes this better.

This is all I saw

FUCK OFF
#NOTALLORCS
I never got an explanation whether this was real or not.

geg

tingle?

It's a real page but it's a flashback through the eyes of an unreliable narrator.

EL OH EL

lel

>thread about funny comics
>Sup Forums makes it into a political shitposting thread

kek

lol

Is this supposed to be ironic or something?

The next page is one of Trump-- I mean, Red Skull's supporters becoming a suicide bomber for his cause.

They're basically saying "don't trust big talking politicians or you'll end up radicalized", but it sounds too much like "lol Drumpf is the REAL terrorist #notallmuslims".

Twospirit?! Allies?! Is this real?

That's an edit.

It's really about Comrade Sanders.

Allies means straight cis people that are pro LGBT+++++"
Kek

TWO SPIRITS?

hehe

I have no idea what twospirit is but it sounds like something even Tumblr would mock

Good shit. The whole issue is kino.

lol

Who was the chick supposed to be, though? Either I didn't catch it, don't remember, or was intentionally vague.

Silver St. Cloud? Seriously?
Understandable, not everybody has read all the issues of Detective Comics, she was a romantic interest for Bruce up until she found his secret out and broke it off because she knew she couldn't stand worrying if he'd come home dead, or even worse, every night.

Two-spirit refers to non-binary gender roles established by various Native American tribes. It varies from tribe to tribe, but generally refers to people who didn't act/love like their birth sex would suggest. It's essentially the LGBT title for Native American people. (As I understand it, anyway.)

>"Allies" but no "Axis"

But why a specific Native American exception?
>tfw no special term for nonbinary Polacks

Super-Ego sounds fucking rad though

Eh, Morrison did it already.

This reads like a braap post

The vast majority of people who use it are just really, really cringy identity politics types who are looking for some kind of "authentic" justification for gender politics, yeah.

The thing is that "two spirit" stuff did exist in the worldview of multiple Native American tribes, but it was a part of their cultural myths and their religious beliefs. The TL;DR version is that they thought intersexed people were specially touched by the spirits. So it wasn't just a gender politics thing but was tied into their culture at large. For people who weren't raised in that kind of background to pretend that that sort of thing is important to them is just the height of liberal bullshit.

I would buy the shit out of two characters at a table issues as long as I still got a regular issue in addition that month.

it's not,t his is the calssic speech used by alt-right to generate hatred. Onpoint of redskull to use it.

Sadly, the next page is a complete failure to deconstruct that speech.

The idea is it makes sene until you stop and think about it.

But God the father created the universe. Jesus Christ is an aspect of god, but not the one that created the world.

Are you unfamiliar with Chick Tracts?

Because if you aren't, then this is from one of his that was his vision of the future just before the Rapture; the Future where that alliance of Catholics, the UN, Freemasons, Communists, and rock musicians, all of whon obviously work for Satan that he's been trying to warn us about all along have taken over the world.

>UN immigration policy