Netflix's The Witcher

previous

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.ign.com/articles/2018/02/08/the-witcher-15-actors-who-could-play-geralt-in-the-netflix-series
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Restating that Charles Vane is the Geralt we deserve.

Will NETFLIX be brave enough to film a young girl losing her virginity to a corpse .

> mfw all our shitposting actually get lucy casted.

God I wish that was me.

Any casting news?

>he was dismembered and decapitated.
And it takes him 50 years to regenerate.
Detlaff regenerates his hand almost instantly and visibly heals from being cut in two in the end. Vampires are shown as fast, but not resilient to that degree in the books. (Btw. regarding vilgefortz, it's never stated just how far out there his melting of regis was. For all we know it's something every better mage can do.)

If they do the underage lesbo rape then I think they can do this.

Blood and Wine is not canon, even by game standards.

>(Btw. regarding vilgefortz, it's never stated just how far out there his melting of regis was. For all we know it's something every better mage can do.)
Wouldn't be surprised if most Lodge tier mages could do it, no..

elaborate

Cast her. My choice - Daisy Ridley

Ciri will be around 8 years old, you retards.

Lauren Hissrich posted a world map with circled locations of planned events for the show and IIRC the minor coastal kingdom from A Little Sacrifice was not on it.

Sup Forums will acknowledge this then forget it in five minutes due to crippling ADHD

Excuse me, best Yennefer coming through.

No b/c you know he would read the script then decide to play the exact same character as he was in Black Sails.

geralt

>really they cucked each other
Naah, she gets her unlikely adopted child and he gets someone to take care of ciri. So both their decisions are validated in the end.

I meant their decisions in Shard of Ice and before.

>the minor coastal kingdom from A Little Sacrifice was not on it
They could port parts of that storyline over to another location or into another story.

This.
>6'2 f
>good actor
>looks rugged without being too old to do his own stunts
>fitting voice

True, and I guess they'll probably need to for financial reasons. Good point.

OK how about young THROAT

How would they do that one story that comes in like 7 short chapters inbetween the others??

There better be dwarf bros

I don't really remember the story, but I think there's a little overlap between the mermaid love story and geralt/essi in that the mermaid proves to be willing for sacrifice in the end.

Yarpen Zigrin should appear quite early I think

uk.ign.com/articles/2018/02/08/the-witcher-15-actors-who-could-play-geralt-in-the-netflix-series

>starts with idris elba

kek

A framing device that sandwiches the beginning and end of the first season? Netflix is meant to be bingewatched so it could work.

Yes and the whole thing was supposed to be a life lesson for Geralt but he learns entirely the wrong lesson, pusses out and doesn't go back to Yennefer anyway. Because he's just a little autistic.

best bro

She doesn't need to be pretty, she needs to be able to act the part. (And honestly, being a bit older than described in the books might help with that.)

one can dream user. one can dream.

Cast him

>She doesn't need to be pretty, she needs to be able to act the part. (And honestly, being a bit older than described in the books might help with that.)
Yennefer's attitude makes her come off as older than she's supposed to look anyway.

idris elba

Steve Buscemi

Masie "the goblin" Williams

Andy Serkis

>Yen doesn't need to be pretty

???

Not that user but good outfit, hair, and makeup can carry a relatively plain actress.

How will they be legally shoot this scene theN?

Geralt sees right through her artificial beauty anyway, he just has the hots for her attitude.

my Geralt

Yeah okay I like this.

You realize that was meant metaphorically, right?

> mfw netflix turns the witcher into a modern day drama.

It basically already was.

>business woman Ciri
It would never happen. Have a more realistic modern day Witcher character.

Sorry but your choice for Yennefer is wrong.

>stupid bimbo with tooth gap

You can't objectivity argue against striking resemblance.

I can objectively argue that this incarnation of Ciri has nothing to do with anything that will be in the show.

I can objectively argue that Ciri is like 17 at the end of the story.

>comparing it to the game models
way to miss the point

FUCKING GET I THROUGH YOUR HEAD, she bears WAY more resemblance to Emma Watson than KStew, how can you be so blind?

>it's a witcher thread devolves into Ciri casting waifu circlejerk episode
Fuck off waifufags, adult Ciri won't even be in the show. You are all scum. Doesn't help that your choices are all shit like this retard

This tbqh. The Cirifag is barely above a Trissfag. This is Sup Forums, not Sup Forums.

Why is nobody posting child actresses that could play like 10yo Ciri?

They're idiots that are only familiar with the series through Witcher 3.

she shows up in the prologue of the game as a kid. the books exploited her far worse than the third game did desu. short stories = games > saga books

At least in the books she's actually a character. short stories>books>games.

BEST LOLI CIRI

DELET SPAGHET

Justin bieber cameo

Just started watching Britannia, I think she would be unironically a great choice if she dyed her hair.

Since they´ll probably cast some no-names and all this is just our fantasy: I´d choose young Vladimir Kulich for Geralt

They are probably going to cast a unknown, I'm more curious about Geralt, Yen or even King Foltest's casting

Also all unknowns, realistically. Unless they do someone with a bit of recognition as Geralt for marketing purposes.

My bet is one recognizable actor and the rest unknowns or c lister, kinda like how S1 of GoT had Sean Bean.

Welcome back to kaer morhen, white wolf.

>*gives Yennefer a brain tumor*

my ballsack with googly eyes

More like Vesemir

giv english rose gf

cox a cute

If you knew the language you'd knew that this was a joke because he fucking wrote it below the picture.

Who is this?

Tits, ass and a lot of other useless shit

I really hope this series doesnt actually happen. I absolutely love the witcher and, of course, ciri, but I can't imagine a situation where I'm not disappointed. I already have the characters, looks, and voices of everyone from boreas mun to vysogota figured out perfectly in my head and I just know they wont get it right

Plus, no girl on the planet could play adult ciri. cdpr knocked it out of the park with that one

Oh shit, I'd be onboard for that.

Nigga you went full waifufag. Never go full waifufag

I've never been a waifufag but I can't help it lad, I don't know what has happened but for the last 2 weeks or so I can't stop thinking about her. Seeing the people in wtc makes me worry for my future

IGN proposition for Geralt.

why dont girls dye their hair Ashen? most can't pull it off?

/wtc/ is still around? Run.

IRL it mostly just makes them look older.

Zach is best choice

>94789109
most girls cant pull off dyed hair in general

I've seen a lot of scandi girls with dyed gray/ashen hair. It looks extremely whorish tbqh

Name?

How old is Yen supposed to look?
Based upon illustrations and The Witcher 3 she has always seemed to me like a hot woman in her mid 30s.

Chanel Santini. There's another one going by that name though, who's much more popular. Could take a while finding pictures of her. Totally worth though

Zerrikanias are people of color skin? I don't remember what Sapek said about it in novels.

She´s actually an old hunchbacked hag iirc but she uses magic to make her look attractve, just like all the sorceresses

Vaguely 20's like most sorceresses.

>The Witcher 3 she has always seemed to me like a hot woman in her mid 30s.
Voice and body language. Give her Ciri's animations and she looks like a teenager. It's uncanny.

I wish people would stop repeating this wikifag shit, it's not true. They use magic to stay young and beautiful yes but it's not an illusion. It's gene therapy and body molding.

She used to be a hunchback but magic fixed that shit. Like Geralt used to be a regular human but mutations changed that.

I´m sorry I only read the first book and this is what I remembered

That's even less excusable since the first book makes it pretty obvious how this works.

Then I´ll be quiet now and stop posting falsities my stupid brain made up

Geralt