How long could Rick tolerate their shit?!

How long could Rick tolerate their shit?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JHmxFd3PvZg
youtube.com/watch?v=euSVmxkAgvQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How about another question. What would happen if Jimmy, Dexter, Phineas and Ferb meets Rick?

I dont think rick would be invested enough. He would probably just ruin candace's life
>hey *burp* candace. I got your brothers busted.
>Y-you did?
>Yeah, i just recorded them... with my phone. Showed it to y-your *burp* parents.
>THANK YOU RICK! so tell me, are they grounded?
>No. your parents were so impressed that they built a nuclear reactor that they are bing sent to a boarding school for gifted children. Have fun being the least talented child. Thanksgiving is going to be fun with a physicist, an aerospace engineer, and a starbucks barista.
>w-what?
>also *burp* keep an eye on that platypus. Their something shifty about it. Im out.

>yfw Ferb is actually child-Rick and Phineas is just his Morty-proxy.

Perry probably will kick his ass.

Probably add in a line about nobody likes a snitch

I'd expect the setup to be that Morty is looking forward to having smart kids to show up Rick, but then Rick immediately starts getting along with Phineas and Ferb which annoys Morty because he's self-conscious about his lack of intelligence, as well as the whole fear of being replaced thing.

hey guys, wanna help me think about something?
me and my girlfrined started waching Avatar: the last air bender. i haven't watch it since it first aired. we are getting quite hyped and we are trying to craft a set of rules to play a avatar setting capaing whit our friends.
so the thing is.

i know it's totally offtopic, and there is /tg/ for this shit, but i was wondering what you guys think about this:

apart from what kind of bender (or not bender) your character is. what kind of character clases do you thing this setting would have?

Who would win?
Rick or Doof?

Dude, fuck off and take this to /tg/

Doof is just Drusselsteinian knock-off Rick

>implying Doof isnt a rogue alt universe Rick

>Thanksgiving is going to be fun with a physicist, an aerospace engineer, and a starbucks barista.
Candace is going to hang out with two black guys?

He would probably get drunk and kill them.
Or at best, just ruin their lives.
Probably kill off DeeDee and Candace

You mean Rick is a Chicano knock off Doof

WTF I like Rick now

Candace and Summer lesbian sex when?

can i draw that?

There is no one stopping you, user, except for probably a Candace from an alternate dimension.

I don't know, can you?

I promise i won't disappoint you (and if I do who cares lmao)

>and if I do who cares lmao
Probably that Candace. If that happens just send Summer from the Cronenberg Dimension to fight her and have lesbian hate-sex with her afterwards.

Huh, I could just imagine Rick actually having a blast with the kids and then Morty crosses the singularities and causes the plot crisis.

make a thread

Perry

AHAHAHAHAHA

yes

do it.

thanks for the fun user! have a nice day

Doof appeared first, fag

Damn this is great user

Based

WoW is for faggots

Imadethis.jpg
But seriously nice

Do you have a account somewhere?

Ha! Jokes on you, it's actually Hearthstone .

nice senpai

Fucking neat

Absolutely based, user.

Nice.

Really nice!
And you finished it so quickly

Weeeelp

Kek

this is just nonsense.

Need I remind you that in the future Candace is successful.

Thank you, Drawfriend.

>Dedicated scholars to the holy canon of Phineas and Ferb

Damn that was quick.

and happen alwas bad thing when PaF are busted.

>Dubs

You user, are a gift to the world.

>she becomes a lawyer
She's more evil than Doof.

ok listen nigga you cant post such great art like this and not link to more of your art

If Rick kills Perry, because he would, because he has the urge to kill everyone who messes with him in a messy way and he would be a smartass about it, because he won't be able to resist monolouging how awesomely smart he is, there is nothing to stop Doof anymore

>Doof is really Doofus Rick.

Never thought I'd cheer for Rick

I would that he try with Milo. Murphy Law go in full effect and Rick is killed and Milo narrate "and this is like Rick and Morty was closed".

Everyone in the show grows up to be super successful. Its really fucking dumb.
Belzheet was a college professor before he even graduated.

People do that IRL tho. TAs basically end up teaching classes, hosting extra sessions, grading work, etc. while the actual professors fuck off to the lounge and chitchat all day, and only actually teach once in a blue moon.

>thread just dies
Not on my watch.

honestly I think he would sit back and chuckle. They're young enough and totally guileless, he'd have nothing to get upset with.
he might not put up with every song though

thanks user, some good shit

fucking saved m8
thanks for quality content, its been a while

he would like ferb because of his magic power to not talk

kek'd checkd and saved

thank you user

Sometimes Sup Forums can be an ok place

Love it. Good job user

Spelling errors aside, that deserves an extra (You).

>Not on my watch.
>not using a buford pic
ONE JOB user, ONE FUCKING JOB!

>wanting to see a dude
are you gay

9.5/10 fix the spelling errors and you are golden

>implying there's anything evil in convincing a judge that prosecution without evidence is a good thing

>i didn't watch PnF
Why do you even comment on something you don't know anything about?

amazing! and people like to claim this board doesn't create good shit. This comic is gold

Rick can't do jack shit outside of his own show. He'd be kind be the laws of narrative once he's no longer the favored pet.

Looks great, user

Why is Candace so fucking hot it doesn't make sense

I might recognize this style.

Eleanor?

this.../this art style looks familiar...

Isn't Phineas also intelligent though?

They'd be dead within hours.

Candace can play something like thirty musical instruments and seems to have superhuman strength and reflexes. Seeing as how it's a Marvel universe, she may well be superhuman.

you do a comic, right?

BUMP

good

Thank you drawfriend.
Do you have a site where you post your work?

Jimmy can just turn Rick into cheese.

What the fuck would Rick's inventions do about it?

obviously he left a secret pocket of de-cheesing serum in his tear duct. all he has to do is cry, since being turned into shit always leaves your eyes and face alone

Rick made himself a body out of rats and cockroaches while being a pickle. I think being cheese isn't gonna stop him.

thought the same thing.

he was able to do that because the cockroaches had a brain inside their head, which isnt actually a thing, given the exoskeleton and Rick being a fucking pickle, he would have way to exert the froce needed to get to a "brain' located in the thorax,

Plot armor caused that, plus Jimmy's cheese ray turns the victim completely worthless in comparison to Rick's pickle form.

Candace may be a successful lawyer, but her accomplishments can never compare to her brothers.

Good shit user.

Dude, ask us over on /tg/, we literally have three or four different AtLA homebrew systems.

You literally just described a TA, and, oh, covered it.

What is that from?

youtube.com/watch?v=JHmxFd3PvZg

youtube.com/watch?v=euSVmxkAgvQ

Only instruments that start with a B though. Which is just specific enough to be a superpower in the Marvel universe.