NORM MACDONALD

youtube.com/user/NormMacdonaldLive

THIS IS NOT A FUCKING DRILL.

THE NORM MACDONALD PODCAST CHANNEL IS FUCKING DEAD.

IT'S FUCKING EMPTY.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NIMtuATmqhw
youtube.com/channel/UCtIqsEiWuJj1J-Agdx27T2g/videos
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jp1XN_FE5M0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

good, that means he probably got his netflix show

or he's going to sudoku very shortly, either one

Didn't he have an Amazon Prime deal? i remember the episodes of the latest season premiering there earlier than on the Youtube chanel.

Wouldn't that be conflictive to get a Netflix deal?

I was just going to rewatch some old episodes

>Tfw i had them downloaded but my external hard drive died.
>Tfw i kept postponing to re download them.
>Tfw now.

I can't believe Norm Maconalds is fucking dead.

It's those Russian hackers, I bet. Those dirty dogs.

At least we have I'm Not Norm.
youtu.be/NIMtuATmqhw

Our good ol' shunk of coal has finally turned to cinders.

I'll miss him dearly..

that's what he gets for listening to jordan peterson

F

Oh no. What will i do without a senile dude making lame hitler jokes

The fuck. All those hours gone. What, just to go behind a Netflix paywall? Is Norm overdosing on Xanax again?
Damn it.

think I have 4-5 episodes, should I upload them?

It's all still up to download as a podcast, and seasons 2&3 are are still up on Amazon. Still, that is strange.

RIP in piece Norm

You were a true human bean, but it's a doggy dog world and youtube podcasts are a diamond dozen.

>Had a deal with Amazon
>Seemingly getting a deal with Netflix
>Constantly sponsored by Hulu on the episodes themselves

Based Norm "King of Streaming" Macdonald.

>sudoku

Norm is a great Christian man. sorry giving up is not in our vocabulary

what the shit? no way,

the true greatest comic of all time, what has happened

hopefully he turned all his videos to "unlisted, to troll everyone, "

i mean this poster was a real jerk!

i watch him at least 5 times a week

it's just not the same :(

Seriously. I know comedy is subjective but jesus christ this guy is overrated.

He is literally too subtle, smart and nuanced 4u

this is unironically true.

Ive got mp3s of all the first few seasons up till Bill Hader

i believe you meant "over my head"

I never saw any of the new season

is I'm Not Norm a new version of the old Lucky the Dog or whatever it was called youtuber who uploaded all of Norm's appearances?

>watch bits of if almost every day to cheer me up
I was already feeling suicidal, this might push me over the edge

>tfw watched the Gilbert episodes when I was feeling really down

It wasn't that great.

It was awkwardcore

Tyson was good
Letterman was just a circlejerk
Carrey was awkward
Seinfeld was good

Can't remember the rest

youtube.com/channel/UCtIqsEiWuJj1J-Agdx27T2g/videos

all episodes here

NOOOOOOOOOOOO

He brought on Sarah Silverman which is an instant skip for me
And he had the Asian guy from Madtv

I liked the Tim Allen one as Tim talked quite a bit about standup the behind the scenes stuff. Norm also brought up his cocaine charge and it was hilarious

Was Tim cool about it?

Thanks gonna take this chance to download them, who knows what may happen.

>tfw at least we still have "I'm not Norm"

based

He seemed awkwardly taken off guard. Like he wasn't prepared for it. But Tim just kinda had to go with it. Norm kept calling him "Candy man" in an African American accent

>Carrey was awkward
Like the good awkward or bad awkward? I had it on my watch later but I guess I'm not watching it now

CANDYMAN
Not really. It looked like he was squirming a bit to me

Norm had to carefully coax Jim Carrey and Tyson into answering questions without them both freaking out

I wonder what the "You do feel better" was in reference to, it makes me more curious since Norm said that they weren't supposed to bring it on the air.

Some anons said that it was about that friend of his son that overdosed housekeeping his house but i don't know.

this is spooky i literally just saw this today and thought i was insane, didnt know anyone else still watched his podcast

is a netflix show actually happening? I know he got a special on there recently, but even still why would netflix make him remove his vpodcast off youtube, thats a completely seperate thing

he seemed a bit annoyed but he was a good sport about it.

Rich Little was a literal who that I enjoyed

Bobby Lee needs to stop being anywhere infront of a camera

Tim Allens a funny guy

Caitlyn Jenner isnt a funny person but an interesting story from olympics to no dicks

Silverman sucks

Never watched Margaret Cho or Dana Carvey

they probably bought the rights to all past and previous episodes. The special likely starts with all of those eps uploaded and then a new season starting sometime this year

assuming that it is Netflix involved in this

HEY THERE MR, CANDYMAN MY NOSE IS EMPTEH

>deleted yesterday
>this was all uploaded within the last week

something tells me this Ann 2i guy had some insider knowledge lads

Oh shit thank god

Maybe they bought the rights and the show is going to continue there.

Recently something just like this happened with Senfield's "Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee" all of it was available for free but suddendly it got taken down reappeared as a "Netflix Original"

Good I think? Also I think Carrey gave Norm / Adam coffee that was spiked with something.

The Dana Carvey and the Bill Hader episodes are also pretty good, but they are pretty SNL focused. If you find that interesting, you will probably like it.

The plot fucking thickens, it's fairly obvious that something is actually happen then.

>Anri
>four letters
>Adam
>four letters
>both start with A
Adam Eget confirmed reuploaded those for us

the bobby lee one is literally one of the best

The story of his aunt finding out that he sucked his cousin off then she died 2 weeks later was 2funny

It's pretty crazy how much SNL has dwindled in the last 10 years.
It used to be an institution. It was where most of our comedic actors came from. Now they're all discovered individually and SNL is just a dead end your career isn't going to get launched from.

>Senfield's "Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee" all of it was available for free but suddendly it got taken down reappeared as a "Netflix Original"

WHAT THE FUCK

Oh well torrents exist

>Rich Little was a literal who that I enjoyed
what the fuck are you trying to say?
are you saying that he is illiterate?

>>>/reddit/

He's saying that while he was completely unfamiliar with that guest he still ended up enjoying the episode that featured him.

I think its just a product of the oversaturated entertainment industry

nowadays there are so many outlets for talent, almost anyone of worth will just choose to do their own project instead of being lumped into a pool of their peers to do subpar skits that are limited by the live format

who the fuck is adam eget?

Will Ferrell left in 2002 and he was the last legitimate star that will come out of that fucking bore factory.

ImNotNorm is Norms other account

u forgot sandy amberg

dana carvey was "watch me do rehearsed impressions for an hour: the podcast"

>andy samberg
>star
hardly

Norm MacDonald is one of the bravest and greatest comics alive today. When he passes comedy will lose a part of it's soul .

I wish Norm would get Doug Stanhope n the show

The current state both are in it would be the most lethargic event registered on the whole history og comedy. About 3 hours and only half a words mumbled here and there. Maybe it could be sold as an ambient album.

Yes. Happy the Dog got taken down, so I'm Not Norm is either the same dude, or another guy taking up the mantle.

does anyone else get the impression from Norm that he has done some genuinely fucked up shit in his private life

Idk y but sometimes i just get serious patrick bateman vibes from him, like he is putting up a facade, and the comedy and levity is just an act to cover his serial killer ways

If it turns out norm has been killing hookers I would not be the least suprised

he's afraid to drive and has a sordid disgusting past

It's weird, i've had that on the back of my mind for years now, specially the way Artie Lang talks about him.

Sometime ago i made a self imposed rule to always separate the artist from the work itself and upon thinking about it i realized that it's just a way for me to protect my love for Norm, hopefuly we both are wrong.

Jim Carrey made some weird reference about how dudes will try to talk to Norm at bar and then just disappear

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jp1XN_FE5M0

you should read his twitter feed from the last few days

That sucks. i've been watching these.

t. normalfag trying to understand norm

Ching?

God damn that show is awful. Seinfeld is so fake in his laughs.

Seinfeld seems like the biggest prick

Chong?

sometimes he just looks so dead behind the eyes

people make weird veiled references about his strange behaviors

he admits that he was obsessed with serial killers especially albert fish

the saw he says "he was a great big fat guy" is a direct quote from buffalo bill, and he hired adam egot as a sidekick that is constantly being described as sounding like buffalo bill

he played death on family guy

Idk dude somethings fishy about this man mark my words

>Now they're all discovered individually

snl mostly hires from a few improv groups: second city, the groundlings, io, upright citizens brigade

he did a show that made 100 hundred episodes, and a adam sandler movie

in the last 10 years the biggest success of a snl alumni is robert downey

Rest in peace.

jeez these are legitimately spooky when looked at from the angle of a possible killer

'I know 5that. I saw that. That's the truth. Why don't you drain that lake. See what you find.'

what the fuck kind of tweet is that to put up on your twitter where you should just be promoting ur new shit and telling dumb jokes lol, also

Oakalla is gone. I am gone. But the memories stay and the memories are as cruel as memories can be. And you can't raze memories.'

sounds like a dude that has a buffalo bill well somewhere desu famz

Pretty sure those are excerpts from the new book he's writing

Norm's twitter is both spooky as fuck and beatiful, from time to time he goes on it to tell stories encompased by dozens of tweets. Now that you mention this shaddy character angle looking back some of his cross-country train stories are kind of spooky.

Oh cool, i saw him talking about him wanting to make another book but never expected him getting back to work this fast.

Hopefully he'll release at some point a compilation book with his twitter short stories. By the format that twitter has and because Norm never includes hashtags on them most are a pain in the ass to track down.

thats all you got? artie is is 6 times as shady as norm. even adam is shadier than norm

>the way Artie Lang talks about him.
???

one user told me to check out his twitter, and doing it now is 2spooky4me, a tweet from couple days ago

I never will. I will scream bloody murder at the end. Because that was what life is, a beautiful serial killer. I like to go down to the pacific and dive in and see a glimpse of my inescapable future.

there is a very high chance this dude gets off on killing people lol

care to give me this gist of the cross- country train stories?

Norm's just a sardonic absurdist. He's basically memeing you/us.

Mostly stems from him basing his stand up around death because Sam Kinison made him pick a topic and he decided to use that instead of dogs, i wouldn't worry about it.

Margaret Cho was so out of the loop it was scary.