/rlg/-Reylo™ General

End of the week Edition

Will we have any official Reylo content in 2018/19?
>New Forces of Destiny episode featuring Reylo, voiced by Daisy and Adam (TBA)
>TLJ Blu ray with ~20 minutes of deleted scenes (March 27th?)
>TLJ Novelization (March/SOON)
>More Reylo merchandising
>The Last Jedi Graphic Novel Adaptation Coming in May
>Expected days left for reconciliation ~ 663

Based content from Footnotes user :
archiveofourown.org/works/13053465?show_comments=true&view_adult=true&view_full_work=true#comments

Some links:
Some Reylo quotes from directors and co. : imgur.com/a/cLeu7
Adam interviews Daisy (for real, not a fanfic): vmagazine.com/article/driving-miss-daisy/
Rian ultimately confirms Reylo to a fan: instagram.com/p/Bd1voS8nPBy/

Short videos:
youtube.com/watch?v=m7rm779U6_I
vt.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_p1h9ryiaIf1sbaqt9_480.mp4
my.mixtape.moe/ggbhdm.webm
vt.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_p1emeonzTB1wyakm7_480.mp4

Long videos:
youtube.com/watch?v=qEYCYL_9jl8
youtube.com/watch?v=fTsqV71S0jo
youtube.com/watch?v=RqiOiU4nwwA
youtube.com/watch?v=7SdOQOxYtSE
youtube.com/watch?v=wXTjsLLK9_Q

Thread archive: archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/subject/reylo/
Previous thread:

Just a reminder a ban evader is lurking dont get too triggered.

Awesome bro you always get that pic in first haha

This thread seems dead reybros whats going on?

Based rowley poster

Post more pics bro

Mark was really salty for the past few days, the way he talked is really contradicting with what he had told people in the past about his nephew Ben. I guess Mark has read JJ's new script for ep 9 and JJ spills shit on Luke again that why Mark becomes grumpy on twitter like that.

They're brother and sister you sick fucks

Whats his problem?

>I guess Mark has read JJ's new script for ep 9
I doubt that. They are not going to know the script until just before shooiting which is still months away.

No need for that bro

Wait whats the subject ? He said something about Kylo recently ?

Has that been confirmed?

She is a dirty scavenger not more

Yeah JJ is pretty discreet with this one (they changing still stuff)

Isnt she the chosen one?

Brah i dont know if i can hold on for so long

Even Daisy denied that recently, she is just a "cug in the wheel"

A cug in the wheel? What did the cute mean by this?

There is no chosen one. Luke even thought Ben was the chosen one and then realized he wasn't after being so arrogant as to think he could bring Ben to his full potential.

Filming starts in summer. We're gonna need some Reylos out there with drones to get spy footage

Use your imagination user lel.
She would be a good cug for Kylo thats for sure

Lol bro i thinks its going over my head haha

I'm sure we will have pretty strong story leaks again.

Jesus christ. Can luke do ANYTHING right?

From TLJ's filming cycle we knew:
>Rey, Luke, and Kylo would have scenes in the same place. Little did we know with Rey and Kylo that it was for the Force bonds and they weren't actually together
>We first found out that Finn and Rose were probably going to be a romance based on them riding a space horse together
>Bothan Spy on Reddit knew enough about filming that we got an early spoiler that ended up being the scene where Luke implodes the hut on a tip-touching Rey and Kylo
Don't expect that last one to happen again. I'm pretty sure that Redditor's family was threatened because he shut up real fucking fast. And don't trust fans because back then there was a Reylo who claims they saw a scene that didn't end up happening. Also, that MSW source who insisted they saw a scene with Kylo and Rey fighting to a cliff. Either they were making it up or Lucasfilm set up fake scenes on purpose to throw off spoilers. I wouldn't put it past them.

Fingers crossed

We didn't have them for TLJ. We didn't really know the story at all until two days after the world premiere. The biggest spoiler we got was the hut explosion spoiler. They're going to want to have IX on lockdown more than any other movie so don't count on big spoilers or expect a lot of fake ones planted by Disney.

Good night lads

>and good night ban evader aka bro user

Sleep tight, sweetie honeybuns

It's very likely. But I think there is a possibility that JewJew just had a conversation with Mark about Luke in ep9. Bodega also told people that he had found JewJew and JewJew gave him a brief talk about his character in ep9. Maybe after TLJ, everyone in the cast feels insecure about their character except Adam because now he's already busy with new projects.

There was a pretty good leak on plebbit for TLJ, but nobody took it seriously (luke dies, more reylo was laughable for normies)

In 2016 I only can remember of Bothan Spy and some photos from Canto bright and some of ahch-to. The leaks were pretty weak, and this being the last ep from this saga I think they'll be more careful about it

I thought it was weird that Luke told Rey he was the one who wanted Ben to come train with him to hone the Skywalker blood. Because the way Leia made it sound, she and Han sent him to Luke because of Snoke's influence that she could sense and maybe some questionable behavior of Ben's. Luke didn't mention that as a factor at all though.

I get the feeling that some novel one day is finally going to clear all of this up because it's so fucking disjointed as of now. Another thing was Bloodline's strong hint that the reveal of Vader as his grandfather was a big factor in Kylo's fall yet it never came up in TLJ. Even when it was probably Rian who gave the author that plot to include in the first place.

Remember when Luke was supposed to fight the knights of ren while rey fought kylo... and then Anakins ghost appeared and Kylo killed the ghost through some force technique?

I was watching leaks really close and I don't remember anything like this.

>Remember when Luke was supposed to fight the knights of ren while rey fought kylo

I remember that was a leak from MSW, but in the concept art book they're appear in ahch-to

Maybe he doesn't get to be in IX...like at all. He wouldn't need to read the script cause they wouldn't give him one lol.

I'm just glad Anakin didnt appear as a giant sloth

>tfw some asspained Lukefag writer or artist is going to make Ben Solo a dark dick in future novels or comics just so Luke looks better for considering killing him in his sleep
I feel like it's guaranteed. Most Star Wars creators are probably very invested in Luke and won't be able to keep out their bias.

He should know his place

Theyre pathetic. Dont they know reylo is the future?

That leak that come in the end of 2015? I remember this leak.
The problem with these leaks they are pretty poor about the characters interactions.

How the fuck is Ben Space Hitler when Hux is the one with the Hitler persona, he literally has A.D as his initials, his hitleresque speech in TFA, the VD calls him the DESTROYER OF WORLDS an attritbutes the Hosnian tragedy to him.

Is Mark dumb or something ?

Pretty sure he fucked up with Kathleen Kenedy in a really bad way from my impressions of the press tour. Turned the fanbase toxic with retarded remarks.

I wouldn't be surprised if they got rid of him.

Carrie once said the same thing about Kylo being Hitler

I saw the tweet. I think he was just saying that it was the mindset he had to get into as an actor to understand what was in Luke's head during that scene.

>fuck Luke's character to make Kylo sympathetic
>fuck Kylo's character to make Luke more sympathetic afterwards
Why the fuck didn't these hacks just spend more time on the Jedi Academy instead of all that other bullshit? Fuck me that would have been so interesting.

Then Carrie's fucking dumb too, theres no similarity between Ben Solo and Hitler, not even the reason for killing people.

No wonder this franchise is fucked, the fanbase is so fucking retarded along with the actors playing the characters.

Nobody except Driver seems to have any clue of the character he is playing lol.

Because they want to Davi filoni to make a animate series about the academy, I have no doubt.

When there's a bunch of different creators making official content it's what's going to happen. Disconnect is inevitable and the favored characters will be written as favorably as possible within the limitations they have. The only way to make Luke look better for what he did is to make Ben look worse and somebody is going to do it. You just know at least one of those authors or artists is going to be pissed off at Rian's choices like a lot of fanboys are.

Nowadays people ignorantly use Hitler as a reference in their innocent joke a lot. Kylo can't even compete with Vader, Hux knew how soft Kylo was when he didn't want FO to use their new death star to destroy Hosnian system. Compare Kylo to Hitler is an insult to Hitler, kek

LoL im steeling my excited for IX from now, and its gonna fade in 2 years no doubt in the fandom.

I have a feeling what happened to the Luke fags is going to hit Kylo and Reylo fans like a Scania truck.

I already feel like Pablo does this in the Visual Dictionaries. He isn't sympathetic toward Kylo and it shows in the descriptions in those dictionaries. The writers never talk about him that harshly. If you went by Pablo's word, you'd come to the conclusion that Kylo was always scheming to overthrow Snoke and Rey just gave him a tool and reason. That isn't what TLJ or Rian showed us.

Kek that's true. I had a hard time reconciling shit like Kylo aiming for power and scheming driven by self preservation instinct when the first thing he does after Snoke trashes him is desperately trying to win back his approval by killing his mom, which he fails at in the end. I just thought they wanted to make Kylo look more "serious" in the eyes of the fanboys but it turns out it's just Hidalgo sperging out.

>Nobody except Driver seems to have any clue of the character he is playing lol.

Harrison Ford didn't give a fuck when they wanted to kill his character, he even wanted Han to die in ROTJ. The Solo always know what they have to do, kek. While Carrie and Mark's career had been affected by SW a lot. Mark's son is a EUfag and Mark even said that before TLJ he had a headcanon for Luke too with a hot wife and a child include, it's probably Mara Jade and Ben Skywalker in old EU.

Disney doesn't give a fuck. If they did they wouldn't have allowed Johnson do what he did in the first place.

Only Kathleen Kennedy, JewJew and Rian defended Kylo's action before. While the other who is actively vocal about SW on social media like Pablo is anti-Kylo, but Pablo anti-grey character like Mara Jade too so... Pablo fits Marvel universe more than SW.

Kylo is just a lost puppy who yearns for love and affection. Abused puppies don't know how to scheme, they just lash out at everything, that's why Kylo easily gets angry and he often destroys FO's furniture. And not to mention that the Solo's blood in his vein is just too strong.

Any more known anti-Kylos out there among Disney's staff or writers?

>Disney
You're right. Disney is the big boss. Those who are anti-Kylo and still work in their company will have to stfu and btfo when the big boss tells them to do so. That was the reason why Pablo had to appear in TLJ Secrets Explained video and talked about Kylo/Reylo, kek

No, but like I said earlier in the thread expect a bunch of official content creators to be salty at Kylo because they're Lukefags and see Luke as being ruined for the sake of Ben Solo's characterization. I really think we're going to see some demonizing of Ben Solo to justify Luke's actions in at least a couple future things.

Luke might be important to some OT fags and Mark, but the core of Skywalker Saga is Anakin Skywalker/ Vader, he is the most important of this saga and one of the most iconic characters of movie history. And Kylo is a proxy for Vader, a new young Vader, not as bad as Vader but Kylo and Vader have many things in common and not to mention that they willingly sacrifice their lives to save poosey. Disney want the sequels to end Skywalker saga (Lucas wanted it too anw, when he was still around, he already told people that he wanted to make 9 episodic movies for the Skywalker), and they need someone who is similar to Vader to do it, that's why Kylo exists, or Kylo could probably be the reincarnation of Anakin.

I'm sure Kylo can scheme when he wants but one of the biggest points of his relationship with Rey is that he wants her to see the real him and see him as a man, not a monster. That's why he never lies to her. He was desperate in TFA to keep up his mask around everybody but her, to the point that he tried to turn his bare face away so Hux couldn't see it once.

Reminder that a baby Ben is going to appear in this novel and some Uncle Lando antics as well. Out in April.

Yeah saw it, but he gotta realize HIS fanbase (Luke) is the most vitriolic and DUMB, and they simply run with what he says and twist it in 20 ways.

>tfw Finnrey is a better ship but this thread is the only place on Sup Forums that likes nuWars and Johnson paired Finn off with a random Asian lady out of nowhere

Maybe execs won't let them handle Kylo unless they're certified Kylo fags lel. Maybe only the women will be handled Kylo-Luke projects. Like Claudia Grey who brought in the Snoke manipulation since conception.

If Ben Solo is Hitler then Darth Vader was worse than Hitler, and Luke Skywalker was proto Hitler in the end, a family of Hitlers.

>If you went by Pablo's word, you'd come to the conclusion that Kylo was always scheming to overthrow Snoke

That's... the point of the Sith. The apprentice overthrows the master, always.

>Some angry shithead is going to wait years until the ST is off the radar and then write some bullshit official something or other about Kylo that makes him look like an asshole even as a kid
Seeing how angry some "super fans" are, it wouldn't surprise me. I know from experience that people will hold these grudges.

There are no Sith anymore and that wasn't what Kylo's end goal originally was. That tradition is dead and gone. Fuck, it wasn't even really his plan to become Supreme Leader and just take Snoke's place. He wanted to do something with Rey and had to settle for it when she told him to fuck off.

You're too late to this party, your long lost cousins had come and gone back to their hives.

I would say a lot of comics years later served to make Vader and his crimes even worse and undermine Anakin's supposed redemption, so that's possible.

The difference is the sith killed the master because of themselves while Kylo killed Snoke with zero plan in his head when he intended to do it because he knew that Sand pussie would get hurt and Snoke would torture her to death if he didn't stop him. I would rather trust the director/ writer of TLJ who Jew Jew praised than an angry old man like Pablo. Even Lucas knew Pablo is a big walking shit, so he didn't let Pablo in charge of LF after he quit.

>Ben gets redemption and a happy ending with Rey
>years later new publications undermine his redemption
>new trilogy comes out and shits all over Ben and Rey's happy ending for the sake of new cast
>more publications shitting over Rey and Ben some more to justify story direction of the new trilogy

Imagine Adam Driver making out with this

Yeah the circle would repeat itself. Unless Kylo is Anakin and Anakin is coming back to finish what he started.

I don't think he would have a problem cabron

Yeah but didn't Disney decanonize all the old content ?

Maybe exactly for that reason, they couldn't keep a old character and his history straight for new movies if the side content is twisting him in all sorts of ways

NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS

You have too much of your father's heart in you, young Solo

Yes, but I'd say Bloodline is actually one of the strongest examples of throwing Vader's redemption into question and basically saying it wasn't really one and his daughter still hates him. Plus it's Anakin's legacy that continues to torment his family.

This... is still a thing?

>Carrie joked about space hitler.

Carrie wanted Leia to bang Vader too lmao. She even thought the idea of the main girl banging the antagonist is cool af. And she said "Rey is really forgiving" and "Rey would befriend with Kylo". Carrie was really open-minded just like Ford too. While Mark idolized Luke a lot more than how Carrie and Ford thought about their character.

I think you guys are taking comments too seriously again. He said that's the only way he could approach the scene. He obviously didn't like the idea in the first place. I think he wanted to team up with Leia and Han to get Ben back but I could be misremembering. He had to tell himself something to play the scene believably.

Well yeah, Vader's redemption is in the eyes of his son, and the audience. The rest of the galaxy and probably Leia too had no idea what happened in that throne room and the way he died in his son's arms.

I think for that reason Luke became such a legend, he killed the emperor and Vader, and i like to think this thing kinda haunted Luke in his old age up until TLJ.

I wonder if they will ever touch on Luke's character after ROTJ with new canon.

He did want to overthrow Snoke for self-preservation. Han put the idea in his head that Snoke was just using him. Pay attention.

>Kylo is Anakin

It's possible since SW is heavily based on mythology and religion. There is no way Skywalker Saga ends without Anakin and he has to come back no matter what form he uses.

>92/26/17
What are you doing

The visual dictionary made it sound like some power hungry Hux-like plan rather than what it actually was. You try actually paying attention to the conversation and what we're talking about.

>to the point that he tried to turn his bare face away so Hux couldn't see it once.

Stop with the headcanons pls, he was trying to contain his anger at Hux. Pretty sure it's in a novel somewhere.

By that logic, Mark should just delete his twitter altogether, seeing as people literally twist everything he says. He even said he wants antis to stop using his quotes to hate on TLJ, but they ignore that tweet of course.

>I'm pretty sure it's in a novel somewhere
Kek sounds like you're the one with the headcanon. In the context of the movie he looked like he just didn't want Hux to see him in any kind of open or vulnerable position. I'm basing it off of the acting while you're basing it off of bullshit you think you saw somewhere.

It wasn't only for Rey like you retards keep spouting is the point. If you took it that way, it's your own fault. The visual dictionary sounded like it was self-preservation and JJ himself said that in the moment with Han he was going to give up, but then Darkness overtook him. He knew since Han told him deep down that Snoke was just using him. Rey just solidified his decision.

>muh puppy Kylo

Christ, go back to tumblr if you want to woobify him. You're reaching Kylux levels of woobifying Hux here.

>in the context of the movie he looked

Yeah you took it that way in your head. It literally says in the novel or script that he's angry at Hux there. Unless you can provide evidence that he was trying to hide his face from Hux you can fuck off. You can take that scene as him being embarassed that he's getting rotated for taking Rey as well, so stop with the "only my interpretation is correct!" attitude. At least I'm going off of official material.