How come Coco was a success in South America?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ryCDW4mSMhU
lolnada.org/all/hilo/960-hilo-de-panchita.html#1825
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>in chile
kill my country

Also, we are addicted to every Disney movie.

>Chile

youtube.com/watch?v=ryCDW4mSMhU

kek

>I'm shit I'm shit
>chile (?), I put a spell on it
the fuck kek

What's suprising about it

Because it's good

>Chile is now all of south america

It has been a success in almost every south america country

No idea about Brazil tho

truly kino

UNA WEA

They fucking loved this movie in China, holy shit. It was responsible for nearly 200 million of the 500 million foreign box office.

They loved it in China because it showed the proper deference to the dead..

>hispanics amirite
Wonderful thread

why are spics ok but blacks aren't

Spics are half mongoloid

one is commonly regarded as being sub-human by most of the world while the other isn't

because south America > Africa

South America bows to mexico

lmao

Is wea the chilean version of kurwa?

Do any chilean kino exist?
or are they just good at bbq?

Yeah. its a vulgar word that can be used to describe or say literally anything depending on the context.

I liked Machuca, but the movie never got a bluray release so its unwatchable now.

>Film about an extended family
>asian cultures relate more

Are you people retarded? The days of American box office are over, most studios want films that will be successful worldwide. We are at the end of times.

wtf, the home of Jodorowsky addicted to Disney? How'd you guys bungle that?

Mexico and South America in general kind of hate each other and most stereotypical Mexican shit isn't part of South American culture, which itself is split up since it's a big place that was settles in very different ways in different parts. It's not like everything south of the border is one place. I know it can seem that way but go to Argentina, for example, and find some of the whitest fuckers in the world cooking Italian food. .

>Mexico and South America in general kind of hate each other
lolwut,
according to who?
15 year olds insulting each-other on youtube and twitter flame wars aren't real life, kiddo

South America has far more advanced and civilized societies.
Africa is full of AIDS, warlords, Islamic extremists, starvation, and Africans.

WE

Oh please, our taste in general is terrible. The highest grossing films here are usually either shitty national comedies (i swear to fuck, we have one of these every month by the same one or two directors) or Disney products (Marvel and Pixar movies). Really, our culture sucks, though things have been getting a little bit better with the rise of some promising directors (most notably Larrain and Lelio).

If you think about it, spics ancestors are asians

>Our culture sucks
Depends on where you're from.

>He doesn't know about the bronze race being the true superior of them all.

Maybe in indio shitholes

he's right though. It's like any other sections of the world. Think about how the people who hate people from an south east asian country the most are those from another south east asian country. Or how the middle east all hate each other.
The only difference is that people from central/south america hate black people more because of the black gangs dealing (and/or bringing unwated police attention) on "their" territory.

Chile is the most successful country in Latin America, macaco. Go decapitate some favelado in jail for liveleak or something.

This was the greatest laugh ive ever had. This is what chile Sup Forums would be like personifed

I dunno, propaganda, tv shows, the Disney channel, people my generation (27 years old) still going to the cinema to watch Disney movies because they watched Lion King when they were young and it was "so awesome"

For the record, Coco surpassed Inside Out(the previous top movie in Chile) by only 100k tickers, and it was Frozen the king of sales before Inside Out.
Disney has us whipped.

the only difference between Mexican beaners and Chilean beaners is Mexicans have good food

they look almost identical

Is Mexico considered exotic in Chile?

Mexicans are known for having inferiority complexes against the southern cone countries and southern cone countries(especially Argentina and Uruguay) are known for being racist against indians and neighboring countries like Brazil that have lots of mixed people, this comes from the fact that they were pretty much the only civilized countries in the whole region for 150 years and while nowadays they're not KKK racist they still have cultural differences that makes them despise caribbean meme latino culture. Chile is a mestizo country but they're super xenophobic due to being stuck behind a giant ice mountain range and the fact that they've had an economic boom makes it so they disregard other poor south american countries.

Argentina has a lot more hate for latinos nowadays because the country has a lot of inmigrants that live in slums and give a bad image to the country, of course it's not 100% inmigrants but they're a big part and it doesn't help that other south american countries call argies racist and arrogant despite the fact that they're easily the most open country for inmigrants and give oportunity to pretty much everyone.

Uruguay is full of closed-minded people and being a small population country they tend to preserve their culture which is why they're the ones that dislike the most being grouped together with latinos.

South Americans in general are not fans of each other.

>The only difference is that people from central/south america hate black people more because of the black gangs dealing (and/or bringing unwated police attention) on "their" territory.

Stop talking our your ass that only happens in burgerland

WAZ AZTEC'9s AN SHIIEETT

>>having inferiority complexes to the southern cone

FUCKING LMAO

You're delusional dude

>having inferiority complex against the south
In your fucking dreams sudaca.

Is that supposed to be punk music?

no you cant even tell them apart until one starts talking

>Stop talking our your ass that only happens in burgerland
That was the implication.
However those gangs in the usa are the same as and run by the ones (minus one or two exceptions) in central/south america and they pratically run parts to their countries and remember that those people in the usa hating black folk tend to have large familes still in their those countries.

Have had multiple latin american room mates and we all get along and enjoy getting drunk dunno whats that "we dont like eachother" bullshit you spit, probably never met people from other countries

Probably the novelty, didnt see the typical american superhero movie? dunno

lol, obsessed narizón spotted, come serve my table you stupid waiter

But Jodorowsky is shit

I'm apologize for wasting this pattern of numbers.

Asians love mexican culture.

Muchas gracias weon

Do they celebrate Day of The Dead in Chile, and other Central and South American countries outside of Mexico?

nope, it's a mexican tradition

Just like tamales and beheadings

>beheadings
Well that is also celebrated in Huehueland

Wew

Beaner here
All of my fucking friends saw and ere taking about this but i didn't
Is it even fucking good? Should i watch or nah?

It is good and I’m not a beaner. Gets real feelsy by the end, actually made me cry, something that even Pixar films have failed to do. It’s really that good

Everyone in south america hates mexico
Mexico hates everyone
But they all love each other in some situations

I love your country though, I visit a friend every few years.
Your niggers are far worse than American niggers tho.

Its not music here in chile or anywhere else on the planet. there is a reason he didn't even bother to ask for money to people. He was just being autistic

Before 2010-2011, we had zero niggers. just nuke us

I guess asians understood perfectly the ancestor worship going on there

as a mexican i have to disagree
nobody in mexico hates south americans, not even central americans. Central americans may hate us a little becuase when they migrate through mexico to get to the USA they sometimes encounter narcos and corrupt police. South americans just like to pretend to hate us on the internet but are completely civil in real life.

Neither are okay, but one is just noticeably worse than the other. Niggers are always the bottom of the bottom tier.

Here's a headscratcher for you. Which is worse, dirty illegal cartel beaners or subhuman dogeating chinks?

>Chile
Absolutely qt. Best girls in Latin America by far. Claiming my waifu desu

>Disney movie comes out
>[Insert Disney movie here] Is the most successful Disney movie of all time!
Can people just fuck off?

Jodo is kino, the fact that he puts every burger on suicide watch when he open his mouth is just a nice bonus.

Is it possible for a white person from America to move to South America? Asking for a friend

I remember a time when you could safely sleep on Chilean beaches without worry of being mugged/raped by some black fucking el goblino-tier nigger.

Depends where

Peru seemed pretty diverse, at least in Lima.

Also, the kids and tryhards with tuning cars consume Fast and the Furious like crack

Chilenos, diganme si sus qts son tan qt como Panchita.

I want to live in the jungle. I want to either die from disease or injury or survive and revert back to a more pure form of existence

Modern society is a cancer

because all latinos are mexicans, didn't you know? but really, since there's nothing in american tv/film that represents central and south america, mexico is the closest thing (due to the language) so naturally it gets accepted when it makes its way to latin america.

Sure, our dream vacation is to go to mexico to get kidnaped or killed by a random drug dealer/cartel

thats a dude bro

yes, but mainly in the big cities/expat communities. definitely learn the language if you want to make it far, and don't piss off the locals unless you're looking to get mugged/shanked.

>thats a dude bro
don't talk shit about my wife
she's gonna mother my babies sometime soon

>inferiority complexes against the southern cone

LOL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

can't believe someone actually bothers to write up his setlists on setlist.fm top kek

I guess so? She looks completely average to me.
And finding out who this meme girl is led me to pure autism
lolnada.org/all/hilo/960-hilo-de-panchita.html#1825
What is wrong with you people? Apparently she was harassed and is currently in hiding because of you sick fucks?

can't deny from the first thumbnail I thought it was my ex, but its just some kid that turned 18 last year

If you actually move here and you both like the same things, you may have a shot with her(and you aren't too old). Chilean women are 100% pure sluts and easy as fuck to groom. I guarantee you even that girl is a complete prostitute behind walls.

Spics are half asian and half white.

>Chilean women are 100% pure sluts and easy as fuck to groom. I guarantee you even that girl is a complete prostitute behind walls.
Nice

in terms of this specific movie, there was no 'brown'washing of existing white culture and it wasn't artificially pushed as a brave, culturally diverse miracle. it was just a movie.

don't expect loyalty out of them though. The "she has a boyfriend" rule I see in American movies doesn't really fly around here, women don't take men off their back just by saying that, and men don't stop fishing just because she has a boyfriend.
chile legit has one of the highest rate of infidelity in south America, can't remember if it was the highest, but definitely top 3

Perfecto. Pronto le daré mi dosis de BMC (Big Mexican Cock) y tendremos pequeños mapuchitos lmao

>he isn't white or korean
Your chances just drastically dropped, but still exist

Why don't the men just kill the other men who try to grab their women?
In America it used to be normal to shoot a guy for putting the moves on your woman. Now it's mostly fighting and stabbing.

>korean
querrás decir japonés
fucking chinks aint stand a chance against me, i'll go full kamikaze on their asses for her love

its almost as if movies with characters that have a lot in common with people resonates well with them :O

that means...OH MY GOD

>Im SPIDERMAN!!! :D

T-thanks reggaeton

>Make a movie about spanish stuff, its popular in spanish country
wow
its like making a Pro Nazi movie its going to be popular in Germany

Argentina and Uruguay has better. Colombian women are great but notorious gold diggers.

Killing is murder over here. Stabbing is most of the time, considered murder too. Fights do occur, but for a fight to happen the boyfriend has to be aware of what is going on in the girl's life. And of course why would she tell him about her new friend? Its just a friend! You would have to read her messages and shit for that, and that's considered insane behavior over here.
Chilean women also for some reason have a very hard time rejecting people, I have began to believe its due to culture(?), Americans have this "don't get too close" rule that Chile doesn't have, so you can meet a girl and then hug her in the next 15 minutes and it would be normal unless you do it in a creepy way. So for a man is very hard to know which one is a friend and which one is a predator. But this one is also a thing in other south American countries so I don't really know what make our women sluttier...they just are.

I think that's a Europe thing too, since Chile and Argentina try to be like Europe I suppose it makes sense. I wish more women would just be violent with predatory men, my sister used to literally fight guys that tried to get too close to her physically.