This episode fucking sucks

This episode fucking sucks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sXE03yylYgM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

download link fucker

I liked it

It was decent. Probably because it wasn't written by SJWs.

Fuck the alt left. The Jews will not divide us .

same

I've been onboard with season 3 where most of you fags couldn't appreciate it. I even fucked loved murderpickle in the serbian embassy - shit was funny as fuck. But I've had enough of this divorce fallout shit.
Every episode's had the same themes, and the writers won't let go of it for even a fucking second. I thought a Jerry episode was going to be great shit, but it was just a big dick up one bloated horse corpse. Fucking enough already.

This episode ruled and you can eat your weight in plumbuses.

Is it out yet? Where can I get it?

This jesus christ

Nah

>tfw ywn enter a temporal irregularity and then engage in an orgy with two people that will span endless aeons

GIVE ME THE MEGA LINK! I MISSED THE FUCKER AND I'M GONNA PUKE

this episode was great

PLEASE MEGA LINK

For me it was the best so far (besides the first one I guess), but it still felt pretty weak. I didn't really laugh or anything, but I enjoyed the Jerry and Rick part.

It just finished airing five minutes ago. It is not physically possible for a MEGA to be out. Fucking chill.

This episode had a lot of punchlines that hit solidly for me. Best of the season so far in my opinion.

It's alright. Usually ol' recipe of "ha-gotcha" ironies, violent explosions, and "oooh I know your nature that anyone with an IQ of at least 3 digits could figure out".

Honestly as someone who liked the other episodes so far in season 3 a whole bunch, this episode didn't really cut it as much for me.

Still okay, but it doesn't really have as many jokes and shit like the other couple ones.

It was pretty shitty because Jerry is forever a cuck, even when everyone insults and belittles him, he's won over by token words and pity, meanwhile they try to redeem Beth, while making Morty more of a fucking psychopath

>THIS IS A WAR

Morty's been a murderer from day one, its just now he's gotten jaded to it.

>while making Morty more of a fucking psychopath
Which is fucking perfect and if you disagree you're a Jerry

agreed. We need more shit like pickle rick. Episode 6 better be good

It was exactly the same as the previous two, though. All the themes were the same. Rick's nihilistic and amoral omnipotence, Morty getting increasingly jaded, gratuitous gore, a long monologue about why a character sucks, the events of this episode were exactly the same as the previous two, written by diversity hires, just with different window dressing.

I agree the jokes and punchlines were great and Morty not being a bitch was fantastic.

Probably the second best episode right after the season premiere

1>5>4>2>>>>>>>>>>>

Gandolfini couldn't make far past 50, doubtful Harmon's got it in him.

I still don't see the big change in quality everyone seems to think the show has undergone, it's still the same quality it has been since season 2. The episode wasn't perfect, but it still had the essence of what makes a good Rick and Morty episode, a fun sci-fi premise that's executed well with good jokes thrown in. This episode had more boring divorce garbage, but I felt the resort idea was fun and handled well, and the B-plot was good, but with a crappy and predictable conclusion and I didn't care for the pretty edgy Morty moments, I don't know why they have decided to move his character away from "nervous teenager in over his head on wacky adventures" to "annoying bitch", but I don't think the detriments were enough to make it anywhere near an outright bad episode.

I'll probably forget all about it next week but that's standard affair for Rick and Morty.

I enjoyed Morty turning less and less morally upright, degrading to exacting revenge at someone for breaking up with his sister.

I think the monologues were less forced and had reasoning, Beth needed help (obviously) considering she was making art with hooves and Jerry needed to be beaten down a level after betraying Rick

shoo shoo, back to your containment chamber

>spend literally the entire episode trying to get the trash adult swim player to work
>episode is over by the time i get it to work

Fuck this shit, 3rd week in a row. These dumb faggots can fuck off and die, i'm pirating every episode of this piece of shit now.

if it makes you feel better, they stopped airing it online.

Did he actually hit him with the beam or just power it up to scare the hell out of him? I didn't hear Ethan let out any blood-curdling screams, I that Morty was just intimidating him.

+the unchecked alcoholism
yeah he's not long for this world
probably a good thing at this point

Ethan was crawling across the bridge in the (Marvel style) post-credits scene.

I loved the Rick/Jerry plot, but wasn't as much of a fan of the Summer (B?) plot. It felt weird to see Morty as jaded and pissed as he was, and Beth was a real bitch the whole time.

I only like the episodes that have little or nothing to do with their divorce

Why are they shoving it down our throats and making it episodic divorce theme

Jerry's an alpha in one dimension, so we know he has the capacity to stop being a cuck. It's just that the world has to end for him to grow a pair.

Yes he hit him with the beam, you could see his horrific looking body dragging itself across the bridge before one of those little dudes got eaten by a bird. Morty's gone fare beyond scare tactics. He'll probably wind up the kinda a guy who will make you wish he'd just killed you instead of whatever else he does to you.

>marvel invented post-credits scenes
Out. Now. Get the fuck out.

Bait

Where's the episode download?

Oh, that was Ethan? I thought it was some random person that got zapped while Morty was firing the beam out of the back of Beth's car, while he was trying to figure out it's operation. Well then, that's a macabre turn for Morty's character development.

And he even did a Bond One-Liner; "You gave her body image issues". Shit. Morty was really channeling Rick with that one.

DOWNLOUD:

This episode convinced me.
It was the first since episode one of the season to be written by a guy and it was far better than the last three episodes.
I'm sorry.

What makes you say it was so much better?

Now now, user. Let's not go there.

Legit Link. Thanks, man.

The only change is that the show's writers aren't hiding the fact that Rick is a toxic influence and an abuser who is ruining his family's lives and for largely nothing, except so he can have adventures and feel important.

The writing just seemed to feel more natural. The nullified Rick dialogue was fucking amazing, so was the moment where he asked Jerry how he knew about the spot where they could be killed. The Summer / Morty / Beth subplot and the overall influence of the divorce, while being pivotal to the plot, didn't over take the plot.

I fucking left the episode still hating Rick and feeling bad for Jerry despite with Rick said being somewhat true.

Must have gone back guy writers to suck this bad. They need to bring back the females

in case you assholes hadn't noticed, it's a show that showcases a dysfunctional family. it's a common theme and other successful shows like arrested development and malcolm in the middle were funny for the same reason. unless you want to get on the ghost train back to the 20th century with the feel good sitcoms, shut the fuck up

Well can't blame this one on vaginas.

It showcases it, but it was never a central theme or plot device until now.

It was hardly relevant to this episode! The focus was more on aspects of the characters and less about the actual fucking divorce! This episode could have happened with or without the divorce!

Best episode of the season so far but that isn't saying much. I got a couple chuckles but I wouldn't put this episode in the top 10 or even 15. I think it's safe to say this is the worst season and that the best this show had to offer is long past us.

Well damn, turns out Rick has a *lot* of cybernetic enhancements.

Hey, do you think part of the reason he's such a bleak, nihilistic, sociopathic asshole could be cyberpsychosis? Are Harmon and Roiland acquainted with Shadowrun? They gotta be, it's a big IP and they're giant fucking nerds.

>I think it's safe to say this is the worst season and that the best this show had to offer is long past us.
Way to make yourself sound like a fucking idiot.
"HURR THE SEASONS NOT EVEN HALF OVER BUT ITS OBVIOUSLY THE SHITTIEST AND NOTHING CAN SAVE IT"
Can I have your phone number, Miss Cleo?
What's the powerball numbers?

You guys need to shut the fuck up and accept that there are people who don't like the new damn season, because it's garbage.

You're right. I think the reason viewers have such an issue with it now is because in latter seasons you saw Rick's destructive effect on the family but it was never the focus of every episode, but a consequence of it. Rick Potion 9 sees Rick destroy an entire reality because of his own hubris but the focus of the episode was still on what was actually happening.

This season most of the adventures like Pickle Rick or the Mad Max episode are more of excuses for characters to deal with the divorce rather than the two previous seasons.

Then how about you stop fucking ruining these threads but constantly crying about it like fucking cunts.
Its like being at a party and talking to someone about a fucking sports team when someone else hears you say the name of the team and runs up and yells in your face "THAT TEAM FUCKING SUCKS"

FUCK OFF if you don't like the fucking show. Cry into your fucking pillow, just fuck stop doing it here.

season three so far has been at best on par with a middle of the road episode from the previous seasons and at worst no better than inter-dimensional cable 2, if not worse. even if the rest of the season is good, that still makes season 3 objectively the worst.

I'm sure it doesn't help that the creator/writer whatever has become completely unhinged with the Don winning the POTUS. That's gonna bleed into the show.
It's a shame. It used to be good.

this thread is literally called This episode fucking sucks.

i haven't seen any evidence of that and i hate this season.

>ends with revenge fantasy on guy who likes big tits
>it's always been consistent that Beth and Jerry are both shitty people but Beth gets a win while Jerry gets a loss because of reasons?
yeah totally not written by sjws

>tfw every time rick gets betrayed in any capacity he goes real silent and takes his revenge
>tfw it happened in this episode too
What's your speculation, Sup Forums?
My theory is that it reminds him of the time the Original Evil Morty did it

I also wonder if the enhancements are new, seeing as there are plenty of past occasions where Rick having them could've been useful (like in the purge ep).

We haven't seen them before this season, but it could also just be Rick feeling like he didn't need them yet. In fact, you could almost consider the cybernetic enhancements to be another difficult thing to write around, like the portal gun.

So is Evil Morty coming back this season?

Did anyone else have a problem with Rick's "smarter than thou" speech to Jerry. He goes on and on about how Jerry is shitty because he acts pathetic in order to excuse his shitty behavior. However, this is massively overshadowed by the fact that Rick's character has been the same "Hey, he's shitty, but don't you feel sympathy for him because he's depressed?" trope since the Unity episode. This could have been good if this was acknowledged in universe, but for some reason the writers played it safe. It felt really out of place in what was overall a solid episode.

Also, Ethan did nothing wrong.

To be fair, the only thing we saw from the enhancements in this episode was a suction cup. If that's all they are they're probably not that important.

MEGA UPLOAD
WHERE

I agree, what was the point even, to prove that Jerry's weak, didn't they prove that in the marriage counseling episode? the only good part was when Morty did something unspeakably horrible to Ethan because he fucked up his day off. He's becoming more and more like Rick by the episode.

You're a fucking faggot. This episode has been very great.

B plot was shit. A plot was alright. The best part was Rick telling off Jerry, but even then there are too many episodes this season involving the characters explaining their hatred for each others glaring character flaws.

The humor was hit and miss, but the hits were better than the previous few episodes.

>but even then there are too many episodes this season involving the characters explaining their hatred for each others glaring character flaws.
I second that. It wasn't as contrived and stilted this episode, but it's a recurring thing and I'm also unsatisfied with the amount of screentime being devoted to it.

I mean if you want to make a show about the broken characters you've created berating each other for their every foible, just do that. Make that an entire episode, just drop the high-concept sci-fi backdrop and have them sit around a dinner table--hell, make it Shoney's, you could continue the running joke--and just have them call each other assholes for 22 minutes. No space monsters, no time travel, just have them verbally flay each other in a completely mundane setting.

It would be a bigger departure from the formula than the episodes we've had this season, and hopefully they could get it the fuck out of their system and something else could happen with this show afterwards.

Has everyone just forgotten that this isn't the original Rick's body?

In the Rickshank Redemption season opener his original body got his head split with a laser gun while he was inside the bug. Then he transferred his mind to one of the Seal Team Ricks and then into the body of that high ranking official in the citadel of Ricks

The body Rick's mind inhabits is not his original body. Obviously these enhancements are from the guy whose body he took over

Actually, yeah, I had forgotten that. Between universes being switched and Project Phoenix being aborted, I'm having trouble keeping track of whose consciousness belongs in which body in which timeline.

here you go fags
youtu.be/sXE03yylYgM

Don't forget his own divorce either.
He's gone off the deep end.

>unless you want to get on the ghost train back to the 20th century with the feel good sitcoms
>tfw I do

yeah well i'm pretty sure i watched every episode of full house with the senpai and i liked steve urkel on family matters, but those times are gone. it's over. all that shit was a fake attempt at talking about the country's problems but still amounted to cold war propaganda. 9/11 was an inside job and it's only because we have the internet to look up the u.s.'s terrorist history that it might "feel" like things were better back then. they weren't.

what the fuck is this senpai shit? i typed the first three letters of the word family

>being this new

Hello newfag.
Enjoy your stay. You're here forever.
No, I won't tell you about the other niggerspeak filters.

>mfw I can't even tell the difference between trolling and newfaggotry anymore

>he can't instinctively sense whether a post is trolling or sincere
I guess not everyone can be psychic.

>Warriors of Color
>This is triggering me
>Flesh colored crayon
>Relentless hounding of Jerry for supposedly being manipulative

Wow guys, I honestly couldn't tell this season has been spearheaded by women, they've integrated so seamlessly.

Yeah most of the plots this season basically centers around the character's personal problems, instead of the adventures themselves.

>Rickmancing the Stone
Summer and Morty want to leave their previous lives because of the divorce.

>Pickle Rick
Beth is a shitty person who takes out her frustrations on other people.

>Vindicators 3
Obvious on the ripping apart other characters

This season has been just a huge 180 on what made the show successful in the first place. It would have been fine if it were just one, maybe two episodes of this shit but this isn't the right type of show to deal with these themes on a deeper level.

>Jerry's an alpha in one dimension

no, Jerry is a SURVIVOR. When it's a life or death situation and he's the only one that can step up to the plate, he does. If there is literally ANYONE else that can save his ass, then he reverts to form, that being a worthless parasite.

There is no hidden hero in Jerry, just a worm that will literally do anything to survive, while simultaneously always choosing the option that requires the absolute least effort from him.

Started strong then faded off. Liked the little men in the machine and sedated Rick jokes. Didn't really need to explain why Rick hates Jerry, it's always been implied throughout the series. The B plot might have been the worst B plot ever.

Women want us to be better people and I think we can be

Fuck off Harmon

This.

Stop putting women on a pedestall. What passes for feminism these days would have disgusted women like Rosa Luxemberg or Helen Keller. Modern day feminists are bizzaro tradcon monstrosities.