Well?

Well?

superman and anime dude

Batman and Goku easy.

Goku is the strongest one there by like a million and batman will stop and bullshit from the rest including everlasting life bullshit..

Superman and Goku are retardedly OP

Goku + Superman + fusion.

Superman and Goku

I pick batman and superman. superman can take anyone and batman will put me in a super secure mansion

Superman and Darth Vader

quints confirm, kys noobs

>superman can take anyone

Except Goku.

Goku is fast and strong enough to take out just about everyone there alone.
I suppose if theres prep time then Batman is the second, if its a surprise brawl then Superman.
At that point everyone else left is no where near fast enough to do anything.

What's the point of the guy at tge bottom?

Goku and Hulk

I'd pick Hulk and Thor for the quips

>Goku

Keep in mind he put the entire universe at stake for a tournament. Batman would be too busy keeping Goku from fucking up to protect you from intellectual threats.

Can superman blow up a universe and outrun time?

If not then Goku.

is ssj4 goku stronger than the shit they're pulling in super?

Kalelrotto
Or
Superku

Is it Prep-time Batman and is The Force midichlorians?

Could all of them combined defeat Jiren?

soyboy signal
Anyone who responds to OP seriously has to deal with the fact that they are soyboys

Wy the fuck would anyone choose anyone aside from Superman and Goku. Batman has plot armor but he's not invincible.

i'll just take the Undertaker at Wrestlemania against all these nerds thank you

Kneel before Brod

Depending on the reason you need protection, Batman might not even give a fuck.

Checkd

Superman and hulk or goku could tank the whole list

Because Kryptonite, red sunlight, magic, needles, viruses, lasers, a rock and people smarter than Goku

Checked, but...Both susceptible to mind tricks by darth vader. Superman is cannonically weak to mind attack and goku is dum dum.
YOU HAVE DIED

Darth Vader and Deadpool.

Batman Vader strat.

The only choice that makes sense. Whatever Superman can’t handle on his own (which would already be insanely easy), Darth vader just uses the force to either control the minds of his opponents or literally crush their skulls. Too easy.

Ant-man could get inside any of them except Superman, Vader and Wolverine and explode them by going giant.

Normalfags are embarrased by nerdy questions but if you put a drawing of a chad-like guy in there it puts them at ease and makes them think "oh, it's ok :) ".

Batman hires your mercenary, Deadpool, at a higher rate.
YOU HAVE DIED

Terminator should be on there. He has a 100% success rate at keeping his target alive.
>you’re not John Connor
He can be programmed to think I am.

batman and goku.

goku for brute force killing everyone else in that image.

batman for strategy and intelligence.

>all these people picking batman to protect you
why? batman doesn't kill anyone, period. and he would probably try to stop the other 6 from killing you, too. he's a freebie, there is no reason to pick him. superman and goku are the only ones that make sense, although goku is not a great choice because he has already let people die right in front of him

Batman Goku. Goku is waaaaay stronger than everyone else but would leave you to die almost all the time, so batman keeps you safe through strategic strategry. I'm thinking the Batgod universe, not batman.

I'd pick Goku and Superman. Goku can instantly teleport you to King Kai's place, or some other safe planet while he and Superman neutralize the others. The only danger is Goku forgetting to come get you after its over and demanding to spar with Supes instead.

I know that these are supposed to bring up debate, but I feel like people are horrendously undermining just how stupidly overpower Goku is compared to the rest of the choices here.

Even if you nerfed Goku's power to be only equal to the next strongest choice, he is still beyond everyone's speed. Before anyone could think to make a move they'd already be dead.
Swap it around, now he's only as fast as the next fastest choice, but his strength again is way beyond everyone else here. Even basic ki blasts would kill half of the others, and standard kamehameha would likely outright kill the rest.
Now consider that he has both the strength and speed on his side. He's too powerful a force to be stopped even if you could react, but he's also too fast to do so anyway.
At best if you removed Goku then this would be a more even playing field, but power scaling in the Dragon Ball universe is way high compared to the others.

It's obvious, right?
Wolverine and Deadpool.
They're both mutants with immortality.

Goku and wolverine
Gt cannon super saiyan 4

does vader actually mind trick anyone in the movies? i don't remember

Goku and Darth Vader is the only right answer, any other option and you'd get killed
DV can set a force protection around you while goku takes care of everybody one after another

>both mutants

Superman cannonically weak to mind attacks and goku is dumb so you get darth vader checkmate without a fight.

>darth Vader needs to kill you
>Uses death star to blow the planet up killing you and probably your guardian. Either way your guardians couldn't stop it.
Vader and superman easily.

>you and vader chill somewhere protected by the empire while superman picks off the others on earth

It's not light side power if that's what you're thinking. Darth vader doesnt use his words to settle conflict.

Goku and Superman could also work, if Superman holds you tightly in his big, strong arms

no, i'm asking if he's ever shown to be capable of using it. did he use it in the prequel trilogy? he fucked up his training even harder than luke did, i'm genuinely curious if he even knows how to do a jedi mind trick

>not understanding you can make Goku teleport you around the universe because you want to try out new foods with Superman as a third wheel

Good luck catching up with us humans.

What's the argument that says he cant? Jedi mind trick hasn't been shown as a crazy hard to grasp power.

You can counter that easily. You have to catch someone, especially someone who Supes loves and put them in danger and he’ll snap out of it to save them because that’s who he is. With Goku that’s easy. Just make him shoot a kamehameha at the Daily Planet.

but batman already knew that about vader which is why he gave superman, his best friend, a cerebral implant ahead of time, to prevent him from being psychically manipulated like the last time that happened

Deadpool has a teleport belt. u ded

Batman and Superman to protect you easily.

It’s broke. Even if Batman fixes it. You’d have to know where we goin bruh.

neither is force jumping but he fucked that one up too. vader has been shown to be arrogant and only values power and combat prowess. but if the movies ever showed him using it, that's different

also for all anyone knows, goku could be relatively immune to it like that alien in phantom menace. he was fairly dumb too, but his species wasn't affected by mind tricks for whatever reason

Yeah, that's batgod thinking for ya. if you get batgod tier batman you also get extended universe Dark side powers so vader has the power to force-destroy droids/computers and blows up the implant and takes mental control.

>Keep in mind he put the entire universe at stake for a tournament

True but it was later revealed that if he hadnt coined the idea that little god faggot would have just nuked all the other universes except the top two with the highest power level

GOKU and supes

What the fuck is Darth Vader supposed to do against Goku?

i read the first two sentences.

Superman and Batman.

Superman can fuck anyone up, including Goku. He's just way too OP. If you think Goku can beat superman you deserved to be underaged b&.

Also need Batman for strategy and intelligence, he'd know how to protect me. I wouldn't want that fucker making up plans on how to take me down.

What an absolute garbage thread you're babysitting zero

The counter to that is Goku, Darth Vader. Force Hold for CC and Goku can do his thing.

You might have an argument if this was any of Superman's other higher forms but what OP has is base form, which is inferior to Goku who can change forms in an instant. Hell even if you limited it to SS1/2 he's still above Superman.

>vader has the power to force-destroy droids/computers and blows up the implant
well shit, you got me there

He lost 2 in a row

>Superman can fuck anyone up, including Goku

no

Goku and Superman, without a doubt. Especially now that Goku is Blanco now, and officially stronger than the gods.

Guess that's where Batman's intelligence comes in.

superman and goku

goku teaches superman fusion dance

Not if Vader force holds both + instant teleportation.

Batman twice.

Superman's base form is hard to measure. How do you know that he's inferior than Goku? If we're talking silver age base superman he could fuck up at least ssjg Goku.

This isn’t including the other 5 people you have to deal with.

Superman and Thor. They can just throw the others into outer space and even the immortals who wouldn't necessarily die can't get back at me. The only real concern left is Goku and he's half a fucking retard. I'd insist that to face me he'd have to fight in the Top Ramen Budokai Loli tournament being held in a black hole somewhere and he'd take care of himself.

This is a game of who you don’t fighting against you. Goku’s powers + teleportation is too great.

Hulk and Goku
How can any others aside from Batman compete?

How much prep time does Batman have? If plenty I'm sure he can counter this. He's a master escape artist and it's not like it's the first time he's been inmobolized

checked and seconded.

This makes it even worse for the rest of the choices. With a serious and focused demeanor along with powers surpassing the gods in his cannon I don't see how this is even remotely fair.

Ant Man + Hulk is the wild card to prep time.

Deadpool and Legion.

Deadpool just quips while Legion wishes the other 8 out of existance or into another dimension.

i chose saitama.
since his concept is that he can win any fight without any effort and his strongest punch would equal the big bang i think his power surpases superman and goku combined.
if i dont get to chose saitama then goku and supeman.
>darth vader, ant man and batman die in the first second
>hulk and deadpool get teleported by goku to outer space subsequently dying.
>wolverine beheaded by one superman pounch
>thor might be a god but he still cant match a guy who can pouch through time and space.

Goku, I don't even need to choose any one else but I will take superman for whatever.

>Weebs actually think gocucku is stronger than the fucking man of steel
*inhales*

Considering Superman could one shot all of those characters combine, except for Thor and only Batman would know and have acess to his weakness, Batman and Superman are the best ones to pick. Batman with his prep and planing could keep you safe while also monitor the other 7. After Supes takes care of the others in less than a second he would just need to wear out Thor's stamina.

Still thinking about how use Wolverine in this... for or against... he’s kind of useless. Can we get a substitiute?

Thor and Goku’s stamina...

Depends. Goku with his guard down has been oneshotted by Frieza's goons. Goku wouldn't go all out in the beginning, but he would tell the person he is fighting to do so. So Supes gut punch Goku knocking him out before he can even come close to turning whatever new bullshit powerup he's got now.

This is a pretty impossible situation. You absolutely NEED to pick Goku. If he's dead-set on destroying you, he can literally blow up the Earth. So Goku becomes necessary.

Now you have the Superman problem. I think it's fair to say he can destroy any of the remaining contestants with relative ease, but if you pick him, then you have huge issues. Any fighter smart enough to just distract or trick Goku can take him out of the battle. Then your only protector in Superman is weak to Kryptonite from Batman, Antman, Wolverine (all characters smart enough to use it in a plan) or Deadpool (who would just have the Kryptonite randomly). And Vader can probably take him out of commission with the Force.

In the end I probably go with Goku/Deadpool and hope that the absurd amounts of plot armor and random luck keep me safe.

>Goku never goes all out in the beginning

Fuck that’s true... well against Batman that would be good. Does the opposition have senzu beans?

If Goku's primary objective was to kill you, he'd just nuke you from orbit or teleport to you and kill you in a matter of seconds before Supes could even react. Then he'd have his fun fighting Superman.

But we have prep time. I’m on your side, but fuck prep time. If Batman has prep time then Goku should have senzu beans.

>not picking goku to protect you when he's the only one who can wish you back to life in the event that you die