tfwiki.net/wiki/Transformers:_Armada_(cartoon)#Criticisms
youtube.com/watch?v=a6a2BRRrCu0
youtube.com/watch?v=nP8qJh5mT8U
karyuudofansubs.blogspot.ca/p/watch-our-releases-online.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Optimus... we need to keep the status quo

Optimus...WE

THEM RELICS

Just got into Transformers recently after watching a couple of Prime episodes.

I'm going through G1 season 2 right now, will watch the movie then some season 3 episodes.

I'm also thinking about reading the IDW comics, I've seen them recommended a lot around here.

Optimus...Why don't you rape the Joker?

>a couple of Prime episodes.
At least finish the series there are some good parts in it

Are these objectively the best Decepticons
>Starscream
>Soundwave
>Megatron
>Shockwave

Watch TF Animated too

>I've seen them recommended a lot around here.
Yeah, by NERDS. Comic autists are the worst segment of the fandom. They like all the shitty ideas like Primus and 13 Primes and no female Transformers.

I dunno about Megatron. Aside from graverobbing a prime tomb and forging his own Edgesaber all he really did was get high on dark energon, go into a coma and then become Unicron's bitchboy

Shen gong wu.

But Solus Prime is one of the 13.

I will, I loved what I saw, I just want to absorb some DEEP TOY COMMERCIAL LORE so I can better understand the references when I go back to it.

I had no idea Transformers had the potential to be a cool war story with giant robots, in my head they were just silly Masters of the Universe PSA bullshit stories with cars and robots, and why I ignored it for most of my childhood.

Wrong the only good Decipticon is a Dead one
youtube.com/watch?v=52uROWXigkk

t. virgin autobot

Just skip beast wars
It's shit

Oh fuck you. Animation may be dated, but the writing was solid

t.Beast Machines fan

So what the fuck is Beast Wars 2 and Neo?

youtube.com/watch?v=PLB8qyA6NEs

Man, Arcee really wanted to bang Jack

He rid her all day, after all

rode?

They definitely are the most memorable ones

You guys misunderstand their relationship. Arcee is his robo-mother, not his sex partner.

Actually they were forced to tone down the sexual tension. Wouldnt be the first time an Autobot hooked up with a human

>Animated bee
>Virgin

He's a slut though

Wouldn't be the first time arcee hooked up with a human either.

btw this is finally getting a toy

So was Transmutate Autistic?

I don't have a headmasters fetish personally and arcee without robo tits is shit tier arcee.

Won't be buying.

That Transmutate is specifically and intentionally robo-autistic, yes.

is Armada even good

overall no
which is a shame because it has really good concepts, but they were overtaken by largely shit animation and rushed dubbing

Has Starscream worked by himself or created his own faction in any transformers incarnation? I loved his army in Prime.

I think he did in Energon

No. Unless you're into robots fucking 10 year old lolis then maybe you'll enjoy the last few episodes.

tfwiki.net/wiki/Transformers:_Armada_(cartoon)#Criticisms
What army? Outside of leading the Decepticons in the first half of season one, the most Strarscream has ever managed to lead on is own are a handful of clones in Prime and a small band of mercenaries in RID2015.
It was Cybertron, where he managed to steal power from Primus and grow planet sized only to get BLOWN THE FUCK OUT by Primus using his moons as melee weapons.

I know we did

Everytime this picture gets posted, I can't help but notice Jazz's ass

Jazz is a shit and so is his ass Blurr for life.

Time for best girls now

He can't lead a parade

i know transformers have had size issues in their different forms, but Arcee goes from 300 pound sport bike, to 15 foot tall humanoid robot.

she should have been the size of a tall human. which she uses with her holographic projectors. to walk around disguised as human girl. pretending to be Jack's cousin.

Beast Wars fags are worse. Just look at their circlejerk threads.

mass shifting
EVERYONE MASS SHIFTS IN THE SHOW
IT'S BEEN GOING ON SINCE FUCKING G1
WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP BRINGING IT UP LIKE IT'S SOME SORT OF MASSIVE ISSUE

Does Arcee pull all those extra parts out of hammer space?

her shin and foot are as big as she is in bike form.

everyone else in Prime more or less had plausible transformations.

Blurr is for cubing

miko is a 4 foot tall asian and bulkhead is a MRAP.

No, she was a mistake and I feel sorry for her.

No genius, mass shifting means her parts grow and shrink, not that they come out of nowhere wholesale.
>bulkhead is a MRAP
First off, no he isn't. Secondly, he has a clear size difference between modes. Everyone does. This is not news.
youtube.com/watch?v=a6a2BRRrCu0

>everyone else in Prime more or less had plausible transformations.
Arcee's general transformation is ENTIRELY plausible, evident in the fact that she had three actual, real, physical different toys based on it. Take away the requirements of a mass-produced toy designed for safe play by children and add in the concept of mass shifting and super strong alien materials and mechanics and her transformation in the show is fucking fine.

It's the same fucking thing with nearly every other Transformer ever.

It's been a while since I watched animated, why is Megatron all crumpled up and does Starscream die

Megatron got his shit kicked in by Optimus.

Megatron kills Starscream the first chance he gets after being revived, but Starscream comes back to life after an Allspark fragment lands on him. Said fragment is pulled out of him in the finale.

Megatron got caught in the middle of an explosion and starscream finally died after cheating death for a long time with a piece of the allspark

Megatron took a nuke in the fucking face.

youtube.com/watch?v=nP8qJh5mT8U

>starscream's bombs hit megatron point blank
>they only give him some cracks and blow up his arm
>Even in death, starscream fails

At least he was not a pussy.

replace Starscream with Knockout

He was still pussy around Megatron

Imagine being a deception. You would never get in trouble because you could just say that Starscream fucked up and Megatron would believe you.

Lose to the autobots? Starscream interfered.
Misplace emerging? Starscream took it.
Shoot Megatron in the back but he survives? You better believe Starscream was behind it.

Damn. I wonder if that's been done in transformers yet. I'm sure it has at some point.

Armada did it. Poor armada SS.

Never watched it, heard the dub was horrible (not the voice actors, but the script) and I haven't been able to get my hands on the japanese version so...

japanese version's been subbed though

giv link

karyuudofansubs.blogspot.ca/p/watch-our-releases-online.html

>karyuudofansubs.blogspot.ca/p/watch-our-releases-online.html

thanks bruh

Give me your face!

Watch Animated and Beast Wars. Skip Beast Machines.

reaction if Mairghread finally writes his spotlight issue?

forgot pic

Preview of Optimus Prime #10

True but the main cast definitely didn't like him enough to get it on in S1, which leaves the question of who?

My money's on Shockwave

I always wanted more episodes of decepticons targeting the humans directly or at least more yandere Airachnid tormenting Jack
I know most everyone hated her but I fucking loved how she taunted him with his mom

>not using Blitzwing for the why not both meme
You are a fucking disgrace, get out

If you could Make a team of only Bots that haven't appeared in the various animated series who'd you choose on each side and why?

wait people hated Airachnid? He whole shtick is being a competent Starscream and was his rival as well. I thought that was pretty enduring for the cast. Now granted Arcee suffer but that is just where for two seasons her personality was "muh partners"

most of the complaints i've encountered are "not muh blackarachnia!" and the japanese dub

What's wrong with yandere Airachnid? I can see not liking everything else in the jap dub (especially megatron) but what's wrong with Airachnid?

Autobots:
Nova Prime
Mainframe
Rollout
Topspin
Twintwist

Deceptions:
Double Punch
Krok
Treadshot
Axer
Gutcruncher
Banzai-Tron

The idea is there are not many bots left that haven't been in animated works between here and Japan so mostly action masters would work.

>Beast Wars is good
>Unicron trilogy is eeeeeeh
>Didn't watch Animated, the art style irks me
>Prime is boring as shit
>RID looks too kiddy

At least there's video games and the comics.

>"competent Starscream"
>was unable to deal with a human kid
>got BTFO by Soundway like fucking nothing
>did pretty much nothing the rest of the show
And she was boring as fuck. Just a generic evil girl.

>>Prime is boring as shit

What the fuck is wrong with people. They get something good and they want it stretched out and whored everywhere rather than enjoy new takes on things.

There are those game only bots/cons and the weirder TF stuff like Akibara prime

Soundwave superior, Autobots inferior

Forgot picture

>not liking Animated god tier art
The man with no taste

competent Starscream isn't saying much and if you find her boring that makes 90% of the cast even more so. I mean what depth did most of the deceptions have? Also those kids beat just about every Decepticon by the end of season two. Hell I think the Vehicons had a better track record of stopping them then even Soundwave.

Not that user but Prime being boring is a well-known fact