Stacy

>Stacy
This just can't be a coincidence. Fucking /r9k/ meme.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symbol_of_Chaos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Huge tits, I'd fuck

>p-people take our site seriously a-and use memes from it in real life w-we really matter
Grow up dipshit

Memes off the internet? Next you'll tell me we've sent a man to the moon!

The episode also had the red pill and blue pill meme

You have to go back

>Eight Pointed Star on helmet.
Now where have I seen that before?

shadilay and praise kek buddy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symbol_of_Chaos

Note that it Pre-dates the Grim-Derp future of the 41st Millennium.

the symbol on his hat is known as "The Helm of Awe." It's a viking symbol which is associated with power/inner strength.

What is this meme

Sup Forums became the new hangout for normies since pedwipie comes here or something so now they arent afraid of talking about it and getting fired

I honestly have no idea what you guys are talking about

Well to be honest, Warhammer Chaos began as a ripoff of Moorcock Chaos because GW had a lot of models lying around that could be easily adapted.

It's from the matrix, retard.

>tfw you spend so much time on the internet that your perception of reality gets warped and you can't live without constantly attempting to connect everything to a Sup Forums meme

>

Gee, it's almost as if that meme was inspired by a common trope in media.

Hmmmm...

Perhaps the least topical useage of "bluepill or redpill" in the whole year of 2017.

Stacy not Stacey, which is the /r9k/ bitch

Why is Stacy the name these kissless losers latched onto anyway? It's not nearly as basic a name as say Ashley or Jessica.

Who is this discount Makoto?

In the finale not-Drumpf better be named Chad.

>Literally wearing a special snowflake helmet

Ashley is a basic ass name yet I wanna fuck a solid 70% of Ashleys I know.

So I don't get it. Why did Jessica suddenly give a fuck about Morty? There was never any indication of her doing so before.

so did the good Warhammer

sharing a safe word is a special bond between an S and its M

Misreplied?

Rick kept calling her in the middle of the night, drunk and crying about Morty, due to her being the only person from Morty's school Rick remembers
getting Morty back to normal was the only way to make him stop

D-DELETE THIS

Why did she pay attention to him later on then? She seems like the kind of popular girl who wouldn't care about greeting unpopular people she knows from elsewhere in front of others. It's obvious she only ever gave him a chance because sociopath Morty became popular.