Who was in the wrong?

who was in the wrong?

Elijah Wood

Both of them for not having sex with each other.

ELIJAH WOOD!?

Yeah, the kid who played Harry Potter

Bojack kissed his fiance and threw away $500,000 to charity out of spite.

Wanda, who went from leading us on into thinking she was a decent, funny and likeable person and immediately proved she was just another greedy, superficial executive by forcing PB to make up with Bojack even though he didn't want to.

The show was humiliating Bojack up to that point, so he had a right to. My question is, why would Mr PB burn all that money on live television and get away with it?

fpbp

They both were, about different things.

Also, on a scale of 1-10, how weird is it if this show, which people constantly call depressing, has actually helped me get through a lot of my issues and become less anxious, and happier? I'm on my fourth time through it and can't wait for season four.

Also how furry is it if I have a crush on Princess Carolyn but she's the only anthropomorphic character I've ever been into?

JD Salinger for setting one million dollars on fire.

That's like how much a foundation spends on toner every year.

chadwick boseman

Only jack off to humanizations and you're good

Arru rooku same.

Peanutbutter for dishing it out but not being able to take it

that's the best episode in the series

Mark my words:

In season 4 PB will drop his mask.

>Bojack Was Right.

PB will be revealed to be the hidden antagonist and every bit as loathsome as Clay Orel.

Nah, he's just going to kill himself.

thats obvious since they are setting him up to be a Trump like figure

Oh God no

Dunno about the Trump part but he obviously glued the fictitious persona he played on TV onto himself as a flimsy veneer. He's even said as much. Whenever that facade cracks it always seems to reveal at his core he's a very controlling person with not a lot of personality but complexes upon complexes.

Bump