Why is this extremely unfunny show popular?

Why is this extremely unfunny show popular?

its weird there is no negros and only 1 non white

>La Criatura
There's 4 non whites, counting the ginger

Gingers are the OG uber whites you retard. They were whiting around whilst your ancesters where still niggering about on the Savannah

>Why is this extremely unfunny show popular?

latinas are white?

Ășltimo grito de los fotones

Tits and waifus

>Sup Forums doesn't like something that is popular

>why do people have different opinions then me
dunno op, im bamboozled

It started decently

>unfunny
Watch the first season and say that again.

>for the seventh time in our marriage, Gloria, I'm going to need you to put down the gun
O'neill and Ty Burrell are the best parts of he show, but the writing all around is pretty consistent and witty.

either people dont actually watch this show and just shit on it because muh non whites, or they are fucking retards because phil alone makes the show worth watching.

Propaganda and social engineering

Exactly. He's dumb and smart at the same time while keeping the house and his family together.
He's probably the best male character on tv right now.

decent show, not great, surprised by the quality when I actually started watching it. Not anywhere near top favorite sitcom lists. All the chicks are hot except chubby mcnerdboobs

titties

>without social engineering, this isnt a sexy woman
is this what stormfronters really beleive?

honorary aryans, indeed

Hot teen girls and giant tit cougars, I just watch it muted and fap to the scenes with bouncing cleavage

>In January 2018, Steve Levitan and Christopher Lloyd confirmed that season 10 will be the final season and planned to stop the comedy, which is currently airing its ninth season

thank fucking god, this show hasn't been remotely funny since even second season at a push, its gone on for too fucking long. I guess this means that ariel winter's acting career will also get a well deserved bullet to the neck.

Perfect "leave it on in the background" show

Faggots and boomers/gen X