You know, I'd kill for just one, just one, good buddy cop show right now

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/182783834
theonion.com/search?q="joe-biden"
twiststreet.tumblr.com/post/153271654340
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>buddycop shit

alright, I'm in

>Barack Obama and Joe Biden are sent back in time by Neil deGrasse Tyson. Bromancing the multiverse to save us from ourselves.
That will show those republicans

I'm going to kill myself tomorrow

>Trump is a villain but you never see his face and Obama and le science man will stop him
This sounds so horrible I need to watch it.

Sounds fun.

>that episode when the travel to Vietnam during war and met Jim Webb who kills vietnam fuckin shits
KINO

Just gonna go ahead and leave this here:

vimeo.com/182783834

I hope it's The Onion's version of Joe Biden.

theonion.com/search?q="joe-biden"

>vimeo.com/182783834
/ourguy/

I wonder how it must feel to be so brainwashed by your party that you believe the Dems are amazing super heroes and the republicans are evil monsters.

Sounds terrible, I'm in.

I weep for humanity

I hope so because I want to see if Abhay gets flustered about it again like he did over the Biden memes.

twiststreet.tumblr.com/post/153271654340

I don't like Trump but this is disturbingly pathetic.

I know, it's fucking great and I will watch it because of how bad it will be.

this looks hype as fuck

>Surely this will be the end of Trump!!!1!one

All of the leftist asshurt about Trump and the "resisting" is the absolute peak of schadenfreude.

The apparently neverending tantrumof smug circlejerkery is doing nothing but highlight their disconnect.

By the way, you should ALL watch this video, pretty incriminating evidence of Joe Biden being a pedophile.

This is why we lost the election.

I'm surprised Ted Turner isn't scrambling to buy this and put it on CN

This. At what stage will the Democrats acknowledge that they were beaten and actually try to put together a platform and candidates who will actually address the issues on which Trump was elected? Right now the DNC is a mess of backstabbing, disbelief and nothing solid to go on. The Republicans are pretty much the same, but as long as the Democrats keep on what they're doing, they're sitting pretty.

Reminds me of why I love GamerGate.
>SJW's still bring it up as if it were an SJW holocaust or something

I don't know but the republicans did and that is why they won. After Bush they realized no one would want to vote for a traditional republican in 2016.

>The Republicans are pretty much the same

Goddamn if that wasnt made clear by the failure to repeal Obamacare. At least they REALIZE Trump dismantling the entire field of "traditional republicans" was supposed to be a wakeup. Instead of just a chance to belittle and deride your opposition as idiots and "deplorables"

For the last 7 years all of these repubs were bitching and moaning, and running for re-election on repealing the "horrible unamerican Obamacare." What do they do when they finally have a bulletproof chance to do EXACTLY what theyve been saying they wanted to do? They shit the bed.

This last election showed that the people are fed the fuck up with the traditional politician, and every Republican representative should know that they're at a significant risk of being primaried out with a Trump-esque contender if they dont start to actually get shit done. People are starting to see through the bullshit, and that should make government representatives accordingly uncomfortable.

>>Isn't this just leftist fan fiction meant to give solace to those who need some hope and healing?

>Yes.

>>If I love Trump, will I want to watch this and then rant about it online?

>Probably.

>>But isn't this just a meme flavored cash in? A way to market and appropriate public figures who deserve our respect and not some political cartoon that puts words in their mouths?

>Ouch. When you put it that way, yes

Well, can't accuse them of having a secret agenda about this.

This sounds like a terrible idea, but it's got enough energy that it might be hilariously terrible rather than boring.

I actually respect them for not repealing it before they have a replacement.

Shoot yourself in the stomach, we need your brain to know why you are such a fag.

This seems like something that's trying to be bad on intention hoping to loop back to good, which is hard to do really, kinda like how Saints Row games show off the whole nonchalance thing but is actually very well crafted
At best we'll get Danger 5
At worst it's going to be an amusing dumpster fire

They had 7 years to dream up a replacement, yet every single one of them ran for (re)election on "we're gonna replace that darned Obamacare"

JUST NOW they're deciding that not having a replacement was a big enough problem?

As for the "no replacement" thing. I personally dont give a shit. The "replacement" was going back to the status-quo that has worked for the last 200 years. (Also it was a phased removal) Plans wouldn't just go away overnight.

The real problem is that there is no "good optic" solution to the situation. Which is all that matters for politicians and not the people. Pic related.

Neat, when do I get a Bush brothers as the Dukes of Hazard spinoff?