twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Time for a new thread.

Dead show killed by SJWs

Doctor Who is dead.

Doctor Who is dead.

Doctor Who is dead.

Doctor Who is dead.

Doctor Who is dead.

How is wanting to save money in any way sociopathic you mong?

It's not sociopathic but it's definitely retarded

Doctor Who is dead.

>expecting decent discourse
>in a Doctor Who thread

was there a list of best episodes? feel the one's on offer from NuWho were pretty lacklustre

I don't give a damn if I can get free travel out of it. Just so long as I don't have to lick the bus windows.

>Saving money is retarded

Pretending to be disabled to save a few quid is definitely antisocial behavior and shows you have no conscious. A sociopath. Mong.

Belittling the suffering of people with "serious mental health issues" for selfish personal gain absolutely reeks of a lack of empathy on your part.

And of course, you have to bring an ableist slur into it. Chances are that real doctors will be able to tell that you're committing an act of fraud because it's clear you have no fucking idea what having mental health issues is like.

>going through a convoluted scheme that will take weeks if not months just to save a few quid isn't retarded

I like Doctor Who

Cry me a river.
If only all the other whiny faggots were considerate enough to adopt a trip.

>/who/ presents:
DOCTOR WHO: SHIT TRIPS Vol. 2.5
- The Anthology -

>Are you a true fan of Doctor Who?
>Have you ever written down a sequence of words?

If the answer is yes or no, then you are ready to contribute a literary masterpiece to the third /who/ collection of original Doctor Who-based short fiction, because following the success of Shit Trips 1 and 2, /who/ has started another anthology of wondrous tales. God help us.

This time, the rules will be a tad different, as in we actually have rules now. The stories must be about:

> alternate Doctors (original Doctors, fanmade Doctors, Unbound Doctors, Doctors of wild divergence from canon)

> spinoff characters from audios, books, comics, etc (Torchwood, Erimem, Faction Paradox, Vienna, Sarah Jane Adventures, Iris Wildthyme, etc)

>companion focused stories (stories with the companion facing a threat, or dealing with life, WITHOUT the Doctor)

Besides that, no limits (and your story can be in more than one category above).

>Can still be in any style, whether it's "legitimate writing", "pisstake", or "shitpost".

>the story must be at least 1 word long, and preferably not in excess of 10,000, it's short fiction you fuck

Anyone can contribute, no signups/pitches required. If you have ideas, feel free to broadcast them.

Rest is self-explanatory. Format for uploading your work is up to you, as long as it can be conveniently copied across (and ideally don't spam long texts in /who/ directly). (Pastebin or google drive works well.) And remember to mention, preferably in your work post, what you want your author moniker to be, which doesn't have to be your real name.

Remember, it doesn’t matter if it’s shit, just have fun! Deadline is April 2nd

It's worth looking in to at least.

fuck off

Remind me, what mental illness are you going to fake anyway

It's alright I suppose. I'll tell you what is a fun series though. Spartacus.

It's really not. Although to be fair, if you think this is a good idea, you may have a mental illness already. That may help your cause.

Cletus Culler is pleb filter in human form.

Kek. You're the one getting upset over being appropriately identified as a sociopath. Why don't you cry me one. Oh I bet you can't emote correctly either.

I only found out about the free travel thing ten minutes ago. I have no plan yet. I need to do some research.

Bus fares are a bitch, always raising up prices for no reason. Scamming them is just sticking it to the man.

Put your trip back on Cletus culler.

true
high level trippery
capable of BTFO'ing even Neo

>A Trip to Surpass Neo Cloister

I do not care what you think. Now quit whining.

You are literally the "jokes on them i was only pretending to be retarded" meme.

Exactly. It's not like I'd be taking anything away from the genuinely disabled.

You'll get that bus pass. Someday. Now get some rest sweetheart. We know what a cranky boy you can be!

Being a sociopath doesn't get you the benefits, user.

And you're literally a whiny bitch.

If you didn't care, you wouldn't have bothered to share surely?

Whoa there! There's no need to swear. Use your words. How did user make you feel?

You'd be taking appointment times with doctors that could be used to help people who genuinely need it, making them have to wait longer to get help with their issues. It's the same principle as reporting a fire to the emergency services when there isn't really a fire. You just waste time that others could benefit from.

You must really be bored to string this out for so long. Please move on.

Aw. Ok. I'm sorry.

>this thread

t. Nilso

Apology accepted.

I just got here user, but I'll humor you.

>I really hope I can string out this shitposting for a bit longer. It's not my bedtime yet.

This reminds me of the first time I visited /who/
A bunch of retards talking shit to each other and not discussing Doctor Who at all
I actually started to think that it wasn't an actual Doctor Who thread and just some random general to discuss some random shit

No one here likes Doctor Who. That's how you know we're all true fans.

>some random general to discuss some random shit
That's basically what it is.

I used to like the classics. I haven't watched any in years though. Not since I got rid of all my VHS tapes.

>it wasn't an actual Doctor Who thread and just some random general to discuss some random shit
That's almost always been the case. It's only tangentially related to doctor who.

We should start watching and discussing some other cult shows like Blake's Seven or The Prisoner.

Go back to working on The Ninth Doctor Chronicles Volume 2, Nick.

Why does that Blake's 7 remake keep getting delayed? Even Tomorrow People got a remake (that ended ages ago).

I can't wait. It'll be sorta like nine is back except now he's played by a guy doing a generic northerner impersonation.

Because remakes are always shit.

Anyone listened to Gallifrey: Time War yet?

But user, I...

Not yet. I'm catching up on the previous two gallifrey releases first

I've still not listened to the last 2 war Dr sets that I bought. I kinda gave up on Big Finish after the first 2 but I'd already preordered the full set. I cancelled the order for the 8th Dr time war set though. They've had enough of my shekels.

8 & 11

How's the ban from the Discord server going? Still telling people you're going to kill yourself if you're not unbanned?

what the fuck is discord drama doing on /who/? we don't even have a discord

>>>>>>discord

new thread when

6 hours from now
screencap this

k

I'm on it. Gimme a minute.

/who/ has a discord? c-can I join?

No it doesn't, they're talking about the Reddit discord. Stop being fucking new and stop being cancerous.

how wude

You're acting a bit mean.

have the last few weeks of drama not taught you that the last thing /who/ needs is an official discord? Any floating of the idea should be harshly put down

> the last thing /who/ needs is an official discord

I agree that we definitely don't need a discord, but that's no need to be an ass to someone asking a simple question.

>have the last few weeks of drama not taught you
There's drama every day because of retards like you.

What the fuck is a discord?

incorrect
All of the recent drama has been a result of two things
>usernames
>power structures

>retards
Please don't use that word. It's offensive to spastics.

John de Lancie

Thoughts on the Jacobi Master being in the, um, sixth new UNIT boxset?

He'd be a pretty good American Doctor Who. Or a master I suppose.

If John Hurt couldn't save the War Doctor sets then I doubt Jacobi will be able to save the UNIT ones. Especially not with Tumblr girl and wet cardboard box woman involved.

Why does big finish's story planning feel like "which characters haven't we had meet each other yet"?

Oh good Lord

Is that a MLP reference?

>story planning

I can't wait for the Morris dancers from The Daemons to meet the ethnic dancers from Four to Doomsday. It'll be epic.

He won't save it either.

it's a latza reference

No it's a Jojo one.

Has kate stewart had more airtime in big finish audios than the actual show now?

I got the MLP one. I don't get these.

It's kind of a continuum.

Oh for sure.

Fuck off tripcunt

I know I've said this before but I feel a lot of pent up resentment towards Jenna Redgrave as i blame her for me not being able to watch the TVM on broadcast.

youtube.com/watch?v=AIKkw9c-_TM
deepplots.wikia.com/wiki/John_de_Lancie

Terrahawks x Captain Scarlet fucking when, Briggs