Can we have more of these

Can we have more of these

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7UCO9egps4s
youtube.com/watch?v=yBBsrIaDW_o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes please

It's great to be able to look at something and say "yep... That probably came from Deviantart". Must be how art historians feel.

Superman still out-feats, but would Jutsu count as magic?

If so, Sasuke could feasibly win if he got the drop on Supes with his Infinite Tsukuyomi.

If you have no Chakra System, you are immune to genjutsu

Really? I didn't keep up with the specifics of the series. Then yeah, there's no system by which Sasuke wins.

But will they be able to beat Sasuke?

Ocular genjutsu actually work differently.

This may be the cringest thing I have ever seen.

These are funny.
Op is just cringe

Is that

Is that Elsa going through Goku's story line

the sweet fuck

I used to go on a forum that discussed VS debates (not proud of that part of my life), it was one of those forums where we could add signatures to our posts

We had all manners of freaks geeks and weirdos along with plenty of weebs. But there was one weeb that stood out amount them. He would constantly bring anime up that even the other weebs had no idea what he was talking about

At one point I put that image as my signature and he raged hard.

Apparently he thought I was being serious. Even after he figured out that I was joking he thought the image was made to be dead series

I'm glad I left that place

I'd actually love to see a dbz vs slapstick character fight.

Thanks to Super, it's canon that Cartoon Physics > Saiyans.

Who and what are you talking about?

Can I get the one swhere Rolf uses the hat of dicipline on goku and Doug Dimmadome impales piccolo on his hat?

Comicvine?

You don't watch the office? Or this m.youtube.com/watch?v=7UCO9egps4s

I want this so fucking bad, more than anything else life has offered so far

An episode of Super had that with Vegeta fighting Arale from Doctor Slump.

You can't just tell us all that and NOT post the image.

The Lounge/Moviecodex?

I wish someone would draw Cleveland as pucci

It wasn't a spanish forum was it

I said it was the image I replied to

Dude, just tell us the website

>Ghost

Is that hambone the Buu of the team?

>STANDING HERE

>Lois remember that time I was the nine tails jinchuriki?

The thing is Goofy probably could be Goku if it was funny enough. Toon Force > Everything.

>Chuck Mangione
>Not the roller derby champ Luanne

>he'll be wished back with dragonballs

how?

I remember a whole reddit comment section blessing this for having beautiful layers of irony.
I still dont get it, its some stupid meme. Whats so funny?

I could say that it takes place after Piccolo and Kami fused, leaving Dende as the Guardian, but by how their artwork looks I'm betting it's just an oversight.

...is it wrong that I want to see Superman bottoming for Sasuke now? Like, that "S" on his suit is a BDSM thing, like putting a collar on your sub.

Wouldnt Sasukeman just use his eyeshringanams to lobotimise sasuke like he did all those other ninjavillians? I mean if he can do it to a ho cage like doomsday then I would figure a ninja fighting teen would stand no chance.

That's just straight up not true.

>got the drop on Supes
Which he is completely incapable of doing.

Do we really need a daily thread with this picture? It's not funny anymore.

Some some fans have taken to calling Frieza's race "Frost Demons," since they are invariably named after cold shit. This is likely a reference

that's like saying the androids are all math demons because they're named after numbers, wtf

>I REAAALIZE

Well his species doesn't have a name (as far as I know?) so the fans have to use some kind of word to collectively refer to them. Saying "Frieza's people" would be dumb

It's been referred to as "Frieza Race" by every create-a-character game

But they're not androids, actually, they're cyborgs.

>Well his species doesn't have a name
That's just silly. Next you're going to say that the galaxy-spanning paramilitary organization that served as the primary antagonists of DBZ for over a hundred episodes didn't have a name.

It's used in Xenoverse, another name i heard was Arcosian from the original Funimation dub showing a race with that name that look like Frieza's Race

The Planet Trade Organization? Frieza's Army?

Androids was a bad translation anyway, Cyborgs is the name Toriyama gave them

>Math demons
>Sensible chuckle.gif

>hehehehehehehe RASENGAN
>goddamit peter

What's the original?

Don't worry Superman, I will simply read his-

HRAAAAAAAGH

>Cyborgs is the name Toriyama gave them

Wrong. It was a different word altogether. Remember 16 and 19 are not Cyborgs and there is nothing mechanical about Cell

But only three or four of the Red Ribbon androids were cyborgs (Cell was a bio-android).

>He is always ready
CHICHI'S GONNA FREAK

Post more hank hill in anime

God Hank Hill makes these things glorious

The more accurate translation is artificial humans

youtube.com/watch?v=yBBsrIaDW_o

Obligatorio.

iirc, pic related

Why wasn't Orochimaru executed for war crimes again?

I remember he said that him and sasuke need to keep things in check. Whatever that means.

As in Scott McCloud? It's not on his Wikipedia page. Huh.

Any good? Has McCloud done any other actual comics besides this an Zot?

Is Zot good?

kino

I'm pretty sure that 17, 18, and 20 were the only cyborgs. 8, 16, and 19 were definitely androids, and the movie ones, 13,14, and 15 definitely were androids as well.

Everyone forgot about what he even did anymore

Zots Pretty good

It actually had an arc where he was trapped o earth and it was the best arc

>Sponges are absorbent

I've thought about buying Zot for years but the first ten issues being missing triggers me. I see now if I get the old volume 1 with an intro by Busiek and the new black and white collection I'll have it all. So I may do that.

>now this is what I call a Super Soaker Sponge 4

Wrong.
The Japanese typically don't make a distinction between androids and cyborgs they way we do.

>what are little ponies called
Cash cows

I have more

The cringiest one of these I've ever seen is a blog post from George R R Martin about Jaime Lannister beating Rand al Thor in a swordfight.

Not to get in an argument about the relative quality of each series, but in a swordfight between a master swordsman, and a master swordsman who's the magic equivalent of a tacnuke, the latter is gonna win.

>brians not super sayian brian

he is here