Continuity

Continuity

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2018/film/news/warner-bros-taps-walter-hamada-to-oversee-dc-films-production-exclusive-1202652878/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

illustrates how stupid this fucking movie was.

honestly I think watching batman movies is kinda childish

Blame WB and Whedon. This wouldn't have happened in the Snyder cut.

Nope, in Snyder's cut, Affleck's beard would have just been CGIed out.

How do you miss that? Are they stupid or do they just not give the slightest fuck?

When they want to resurrect Superman; as they arrive at Star Labs its night as everyone finishes for evening, and when they fight Superman its daytime. did it really take that long to resurrect him?

Its cuz in snyders cut he goes and seeks aquaman at a later time. Whedon is trash

The superman fight was at night originally

Original trailer you can see the Flash running and it's nighttime.

Whedon is such a hack that even though he changed it to daytime, you can still see all the street lights and car lights

Hack Whedon and Fag Johns thought nights are too depressing so they CGI'd it into day. Snyder was doing it night time.

So? It's not impossible he shaved while the plane was on autopilot. Only takes like 10 minutes to shave idiot.

>clean shaved
>shave
>full beard
moron

God damn, they really fucked this movie up. I'm a Marvel drone, but if DC succeeds for a fucking change, Marvel has to up their game. Competition is good.

It's not like DC doesn't have the material, the comics have always generally been better than Marvel's.

Jesus Christ. I'm so glad I skipped this. Whedon is absolutely tone deaf.

>BvS is built around his fear of Superman turning evil
>Exactly this scenario happens in JL
>He goes back to the Batcave and jokes about fish with Aquaman and Flash
Continuity

I agree, an healthy man should grow out of batman fantasies by age 75

Batman movies is the only capeshit acceptable to be watches be a grown man

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'm sorry, Snyder.

wtf I thought that top image was shooped, he looks that bloated in the movie? what a mistake affleck was, right from the start

Affleck was perfect under Snyder. Blame the kikes for reshooting the movie.

Again, that was whedons reshoots you retard

>right from the start
both stills are from reshoots. amazing Whedon didn't even bother to shoot with the same lens

>joss whedon has no sense of ambiance or style

is snyder online anywhere? i'm assuming we'll hear when he has a new project

Snyder had Affleck under a strict diet and work out process. All his actors are. Then Whedon happened and everything went very wrong for everyone.

He's on Vevo, a small social media app that is pretty much just his. I think he's writing Fountainhead now.

You flew too close to the sun.

even his fucking hair is different holy shit its like whedon didn't even try

more like fatman

How did this knucklehead ever get to direct a blockbuster film in the first place?

Geoff Johns is a massive retard and thought quips and CGI smiles are more important than anything else in superhero films. He's the one that hired Whedon. WB later lied and said it was Snyder's idea but there are interviews with Johns where he straight up says he's the one that recruited Whedon and brags about it.

In the coming days, you'll read about Johns getting fired aswell. DC is cleaning house after JL.

>In the coming days, you'll read about Johns getting fired aswell. DC is cleaning house after JL.
if only

Whedon already got fired. There are more heads to chop off.

variety.com/2018/film/news/warner-bros-taps-walter-hamada-to-oversee-dc-films-production-exclusive-1202652878/

He looks like he has down's syndrome

Why did he have a beard?

What if Bruce Wayne isnt Batman in DCU?

ever thought of that marvel drones?

That cowl looks like it's about to explode in any second.

Literally amateur mistake.

It is not his fault that WB got jewed into thinking that copying MCU is a win strategy.
Yet AGAIN it backfired like with Green Lantern movie.
Look how "critics" shilled Last Jedi after backlash from AUDIENCE.

Didn’t this happen in man of steel too, clark had a beard when he’s talking to jor-el, but then he puts on the suit for the first time and he’s clean shaven

A director does not choose the lense...

He shaved.

well he didnt invite Wagner back, dipshit.

Wagners been dead for a hundred years idiot

Fountainhead is prob dead for now because of Atlas failing.

I think his Washington bio pic is more likely

What the fuck is the problem here? Why does Bruce Wayne need the same facial hair as some random guy in a batsuit?

the scenes are not even lit for daylight
that's why they look so weird

Nope. It is Fountainhead.

This is what Affleck looked like under Snyder

Meant to quote

how can batman get a beard?

does he stop being batman for that long?

The beard was in the snyder cut too

IMDB says he's making a movie about two photgraphers going to Afghanistan but this was updated back in December 2016

>MoS, BvS, SS, and WW were all trash
>ITS WHEDON’S FAULT JUSTICE LEAGUE FAILED
whedon’s a ‘feminist’ rat, but DCEU has been fucked since day one thanks to the WB execs. I wish these movies were watchable but the entire Franchise needs to completely die before a reboot. Every single casting aside from Superman has been horrendous

>muh flashpoint
Fuck off, that would just change the admittedly terrible castings, but that ‘destroy the patriarchy’ faggot ezra Miller needs to go too

MoS and BvS were 10/10 and 11/10 respectively, Every single cast except that palestinian child eater Wonder Jew was excellent, kys.

Affleck was a really good Batman, I wish the solo movie happens.

Steppenwolf chasing after the mother box and the amazons was kino tho too bad he got nerfed

MoS and BvS were dogshit, a Snyder cut wouldn't have saved this film

Why does he look JUSTed under Whedon ?

>2017
>brown people still trying to act like MoS and BvS were good

Becauae his job under Snyder was done,no more gym no more dieting, vacation time also his personal life has been utter shot since he got divorced, then suddenly he gets called back with loterally 0 prep time, and this time the director is Whedonand his plan is to undo as much of Snyder and co.'s work as he can in hust a few months.

How many of you are just memeing the Snyder stuff? I'm not saying Whedon saves the movie or anything but it wouldn't exactly have been better without the changes.

>but it wouldn't exactly have been better without the changes.

How would you know?

well I can't claim that I do, but judging by his previous efforts there's really no reason to believe it would.

>wouldn't exactly have been better without the changes.
Yes it would you freak

Snyder is a better director than Whedon
Terrio is a better writer than Whedon
Junkie XL is a better composer than Elfman
Ben Affleck is a better Batman than Fatfleck
Henry Cavill is a better Superman than CGI Cavill

>DC is cleaning house after JL.
*WB
and as long as the same execs are there and Tsujilala whatever nothing will change

The 300 cast said they were under extreme work out schedule under Snyder. I think he and Cavill were pushing Affleck pretty hard aswell. But then everything went wrong for everyone.

I kinda feel sorry for Snyder for losing a child and having his movie botched.

Instead of trying to focus on the Big 3 (or 7 for Justice League), what hero would be better suited for DC to try and push? Marvel didn't really take off until RDJ/ Iron Man, what magic actor / hero combo would help DC in this darkest time line?

I think they replaced with old gook with 2 new gooks 1 a younger man and 1 a woman. Or something? I don't know it gets very hard to keep track when Asians all have silly names and look similar.

i remember some of the leaks said the movie began with Bruce trying to recruit Aquaman
which i guess it was true since the scene in Gotham with the robber and then later in the plane shaving are Whedon

why the fuck does Batman start talking to Alfred right next to a criminal at the start? For the longest time i thought the guy was some cop or Robin or some shit but no, he is just some random thug.

Whedon

They ruined Superman as well.

>having a beard and then not having one
>being clean-shaven to bearded in, at most, two days

ONE OF THESE THINGS IS NOT LIKE THE OTHER

Reminder that Cavill is a backstabber. He went to the media and cried about muh critics days before JL. How he was displeased with the earlier films because critics didn't like them. What a retard.

They probably told him to.

>actor tries to keep his career by praising his employers
>says what his employers have most likely scripted him to say

gee i wonder why

Nobody told him to. Neither Affleck or Gal went full retard like that.

>unwatcheable
Snyderfags should go full Autum Snyder mode.

I just want my kino back bros

He's a talented cinematographer, but he got too hung up on making the series dark, brooding, and realistic. Should have given him a specific comic book to as the base material or just left him in charge of cinematography while someone else directed.

>He's a talented cinematographer
HE'S NOT A CINEMATOGRAPHER

HE'S A FILM DIRECTOR

THEY ARE TWO DIFFERENT JOBS

>Snyder finished Principal Photography October 2016.
>Affleck, no longer busy, faces reality of divorce
>tries to keep it together, releases film "Live By Night" - pic related at Premier January 2017
>gets panned (even though its not a bad film at all)
>goes off the deep end back on the juice
>ex wife tries to get him straight - he goes to rehab
>get phone call - reshoots of Justice League happened asap
>looks a bigger wreck than usual. fills his face with botox in attempt to hide eyes that show he is ready to burst out crying any second

he didn't wanted to get Jew'd like Shia after he shitted on Indy 4 and Transformers

BRAVO WHEDON

Whedom:
C'mon Ben, let me CGI the beard away. C'mmmooon!!!
Affleck (chanelling doesn't-open-his-eyes Wesley Snipes): No.

I agree, he's a great visual director, the one thing I enjoy about BvS and Man of Steel is the visual. But he's just not very good when handling characters and story etc. Like in BvS the obvious vision was for them to fight and then become friends, but the execution is so clearly an afterthought. Dude should be a DP, but there's no way he'll ever stop directing now once he's in.

Snyder would have been such a perfect fit for Flashpoint.

not for snyder

The scenes with the beard is supposed to be the opening of the movie. The beard could've suggested the time passed since BvS, like Bruce has been finding metahumans for quite some time.

Come to think of it, the opening we got is absolute trash.
>batman casually chatting with the random guy
>the parademon's blood spatter in the shape of motherboxes
The only important plot point we got is that parademons track fear, which is an awful plot point because the parademon didn't act like they track fear until the very end where they kill Steppenwolf. I'm guessing it's shoehorned late into the movie's production.

Youre right they weren't good
>they were great ohhhhhhhhhhh! aagagaggaga!

say what you want about Snyder but at least he had a vision. Also he made Ben seem like bats for the most part. I’m not afraid of working out like moviebob, that gym scene where’s he just slaying the weights was awesome.

Green arrow

The movie was supposed to start with the ancient battle the scene was longer too