Best Godzilla movie?

What's the best Godzilla movie? I haven't seen any of them in years. I remember loving Godzilla vs. Spacegodzilla as a kid, I don't know if it holds up though.

fight me

>the best Godzilla movie
> implying there is any good one

good pint there are many good ones

Okay than smartass. What's the least bad one?

Cloverfield

The lost World: A Jurassic Park Sequel

>See the hyper fanbase of Godzilla
>Try to get into it
>They're all terrible

Shame, I really enjoy giant monsters.

As a kid I must have watched the american release of Gojira 20-30 times, had it on VHS

Steve Martin is probably the best human side character in any Godzilla film.

I actually really really liked the latest one

>the latest one
So this? But yeah. Shin Godzilla is the 2nd best of the franchise.

My bad, I keep forgetting that exists.

Im really not sure what I thought of it overall.

>I keep forgetting that exists
Not hard to see why. It was pretty meh. Waste of a setting and potential.

It's episodes 1-4 of a 12 episode anime. It's a disservice to judge it as a movie and Toho only made it that way to squeeze extra pennies from theater releases

Still a movie should be able to stand on its own. Plus as the first in a trilogy it should have presented an interesting hook to make viewers want to come back. And more than the last five minutes of the movie. There was barely any Godzilla and the characters are severely underdeveloped. Not too mention how the plot is needlessly convoluted.

> Godzilla vs Biollante
> Gmk

I've only seen Godzilla (2014) Shin Godzilla (2016) and Godzilla: Monster Planet and they were all solid flicks

It was fine. Took a lot from Evangelion tho, Godzilla had an AT field and there even was a Kaworu figure

you want to see mosters in the transformer style. It is a bad idea

i always liked the original.

but then im an oldfag.

>there is a contest

Nothing will ever beat Godzilla v. King Ghidorah. It is the perfect combination of what makes Godzilla one of the best series. The Human/Future Human is refined hilarious schlock, any scene with the android is choice. But then when it gets to the showdown, it is fucking exhilarating and gorgeously shot. Plus, Burning Godzilla.

Fuck. I fucked up. Burning was in v. Destroyah. It's early in the morning but have a GvKG gif.

Havent seen even close to all of them, but my personal favorites are the original G v Mothra and 2000.