Donnie Darko sucks

Donnie Darko sucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4N3N1MlvVc4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nothing he said was incorrect. Getting upset about another man’s opinion is the ultimate beta behavior.

fuck you i liked it

Had I seen Donnie Darko in my early twenties, I think I would have liked it. But I didn't see it in my early twenties, I saw it in my thirties and I wasn't really that impressed by it. It's a movie for young adults and teens and if you see it during that bracket, you'll probably adore the movie.

wow what a reddit opinion

Hey Reddit

Well his arguments are sound and he has a different taste in movies, so no problem there.

INTERNET WAHS XD

I love James, but he's a dumb fuck with terrible taste.

He's not wrong

>disliking donnie darko
embarrassing.
youtube.com/watch?v=4N3N1MlvVc4

>He spends the first five minutes of the video explaining that this is his personal subjective perception and not to get asshurt about it
>You proceed to do so anyway

underrated

this. harmless movie for teens
just starting to get into weird shit. even the music like echo and bunnymen and joy division aren't obscure or deep or nothing but for a kid to see them in a popular movie kind of brings out the reaction.

Donnie Darko is shit

fuck u

All around me are familiar faces...

YOU ONLY MADE THIS THREAD CAUSE I MADE ONE YESTERDAY ABOUT HIM SHITTING ON CITEZEN KANE

For years James has been saying this. Even the Nerd as a character is making fun of the type of people who rage about shitty old games being shitty. During the whole "feud" between himself and Nostalgia Critic he put out videos which every 30 seconds cut to a black screen saying "it's satirical" and people still got pissed off about it.

Almost as pathetic as shitlibs crying because he didn't want to watch Fembusters.

tbf citizen kane is extremely overrated

Odd question, but do you think James has ever visited West Philly where the murder rate is skyhigh?

FUCK YOU I WON'T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME

OP is such a fuckass.

Why didn't he list the Shawshank Redemption?

it's the most tumblr movie i can think of

Jena Malone and her feet are in it. It can't suck.

Because its a masterpiece everybody likes it, donnie darko on the other side has a good story but b lvl acting

>Because its a masterpiece everybody likes it
>tim robbins plays classical music on the sound system and it emotionally captivates all the prisoners
Lol, worthless shmultzy rubbish. Not even in the top 5 prison movies.

what's the reviewer's last name?

Literally IMDb tier opinion right here

He's right

Sure you can, opinions can be wrong despite what people say.

ANGRY RECEDING HAIRLINE NERD

Donnie Darko does suck and I've been saying so for years (despite nearly everyone my age loving it).
It's the worst kind of adolescent power fantasy, where an emotionally unstable young man is revealed to be not only a misunderstand genius but a literal Christ figure as well. This despite being a low functioning autist prone to violent outbursts and property damage.
This doesn't even touch on the general pettiness of the film such as how the director choose to portray a character whose views he disliked as a pedophile.