JUST

JUST

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

Warcraft was almost as good as Moon, though.

TUMBLING DOWN, TUMBLING DOWN, TUMBLING DOWN...

Moon > Source Code > Mute = Warcraft

DONT LOOK BACK IN ANGER,I HEARD YOU SAY

I thought Mute was really OK. Original story, damn interesting world bbuilding, nice visuals and story that didn't feel like you exactly know where it's going to. The whole slow and unsettling pacing made it really outstanding comared to other shit released these days.

Notice which movies came out after his dad died. (David Bowie died at the beginning of 2016)

So you're saying david bowie secretly directed his first two movies

it was better

It's really hard not to believe there's a concerted effort to take down Netflix when all of their recent projects get thrashed this badly by critics
I'd believe a ~60%, but 5% is ridiculous

>moon, source code
scifi really did die in the 70s

This. Disney and other industry forces are at work. The critics don't work for Netflix.

So whats wrong with Mute that critics supposedly hate it for?

It might be the overwhelmingly white male cast and crew

he should always direct

is mute better than altered carbon? found that to be a little too cheesey for me

source code > warcraft > moon > mute

please be the Wurzels cover desu

Source Code did not deserve those ratings.

Timeloops are usually guaranteed fun

it insists upon itself

it wasnt, only the orc scenes are good. all the human scenes are garbage.

That sucks. I was rooting for him, honestly.

Warcraft wasn't that bad, I thought it was pretty good but I was an avid player of the game back int he day.

>source code better than Moon

lol

Why the fuck would you release a cyberpunk movie right after everyone spent 100 hours binge watching Altered Carbon?

>10 episode
>100 hours to watch them

Reviewers are literally paid shills

Mute was at least a 7/10

I don’t know maybe. Or he just lost all creativity because he’s either really depressed or doesn’t have a shadow to escape anymore.