Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kpcY9P6Da20
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Soy.

umm ahckshually

/thread

haha I confused him with James Corden for a sec

God I hate them

This guy seriously belongs on buzzfeed he has ruined collegehumor for me forever

They just embraced the smug, knowitall persona. That's what the show pretty much was anyways. I'm all for debunking stupid, popular misconceptions.

I bet you enjoyed the episode where they said alpha males didn’t exist and that we are all equal

No I liked the one where he spent ten minutes explaining to the sad animal lover why rich white people going to Africa and gunning down lions is a net positive.

Identity crisis.

liberal shilling

collegehumor died when jake and amir died

Too much soy.

He doesn't seem like that at all. He seems like he's the persona of Jason Alexander playing George Castanza in a younger fatter hairy-er body aware he's Costanza and trying act as if he isn't really Costanza but isn't doing a convincing job of it.

He's not like any of the things you just described. What the fuck are you talking about man

Jake and Amir were good but it was everyone in the old school hardly working team which included J+A that made collegehumor watchable. It became trash as soon as they all left for better things

homosexuality

>debunking stupid, popular misconceptions with less popular stupid misconceptions.*

He's also a massive flaming faggot.

Jake and Amir was kino

The new College Humor writers aren't as good as the Hardly Working crew but honestly not nearly as bad as I expected.

This fish is all woman

Just posting their new shit in case you guys don't know
youtube.com/watch?v=kpcY9P6Da20

>Amir called a guy a fag three times in a video once

I miss the good ol days

based

looks like Soy to me