Confess Sup Forums

Confess Sup Forums

These threads are always fucking gay.

I don't like the Rock.

I download a lot of lesser known films I see recommended here
Almost always hate them (Peppermint Candy, Train to Busan, etc)

I'm not fond of blacks

i dont watch movies unless it's a family trip to the cinema

every thread with pepe or wojack in the OP is shitposting garbage that can be ignored and deleted without even reading it

no exceptions

i am not racist

I beat my parents when they make mistakes
I'm bigger and stronger than them

What the f*ck did you just fucking say about me, you little out of touch critic? I'll have you know that the FANS are LOVING Baywatch (tm), and there've been reports of numerous people pissing in theatres, and I have over 300 POSITIVE reviews. I am trained in acting and can bench more than the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me than just another critic. I will make you LAUGH the f*ck out with you pissing yourself the likes of which has never been seen before in theatres, mark my f*cking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, BRO. As we speak I am contacting Kevin Hart in central intelligence and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for some SUMMER FUN, dude. RAUNCHY R-RATED COMEDY that expels the contents from the pathetic little thing you call your bladder. You're f*cking boring, man. I can be on any television set, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my WWE Wrestling technique. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to all my FANS on Twitter and I will use it to its full extend to shame you into watching Baywatch (tm), you little weakling. If only you could have known what uncool vibes your "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you could have held your f*cking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now YOU'RE WELCOME, you goddamn critic. I will get my FANS to piss laughter all over you and you will drown in it. You're f*cking gone, BRO

i think that white and black movies are boring

I told my family I don't drink anymore but in reality I get smashed few times a week and do drugs on top of that

I hate being sober

Sorry man, your films are just godawful.

I jerked off three times this morning even though I had a nasty hangover.

I unironically enjoy capeshit
I hit someone with my car yesterday and sped away

I have no idea what's so funny about the dark knight rises plane scene.

lol based

I got a footjob last week.

My gf farts in her sleep and I sneak sniffs. I'm the brapthief.

I like capeshit

I actually love soy chocolate milk and drink large amounts of it.

I got banned for a few days for starting one of these threads.