K I N O COMING THROUGH
youtube.com/watch?v=OTu9N40E_MI&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZLSgfjKbYCc
archive.org/details/TheRoomAudio
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tommy memed himself into kinoland

lets hope its true

some of this looks really well shot and edited, other shots look like absolute ass

meme train is over tommy
wiseau fatigue is in full effect.

>presented in two volumes
YOU'RE TEARING ME APART LISA

Pumped for this but when?

Legit looks good, desu, though I thought it was supposed to have come out last year.
I have the disaster artist on my shelf; kind of tempted to pick it up and read it.
How was the James Franco movie, by the way?

Movie was shit but seriously read the book, it'll really make you appreciate tommy kino so much more.

Movie is good if you haven't read the book.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZLSgfjKbYCc

I think it looks cute

archive.org/details/TheRoomAudio
You can listen to it if you want

>two volumes
This just screams “cash grab”.

Both are good. Movie is just a slight flanderization of the source material which is to be expected from rogain an co. RLM shills parrot that it's bad because thos hacks (who are my internet friends) unfairly compared it to Ed Wood and I have a feeling it left a bad taste in their mouth as they never got as big as Tommy with their b tier trash they went to film school to learn how to do. Franco was legit good and channelled Tommys essence perfectly at times.

>tommy can act if given good direction
I knew it

Two volumes as in both are gonna come out at the same time warranting two tickets or is the second one due after the first?

>not directed by tommy
literally a meme movie aimed to the reddit audience

I think an actual other movie from Tommy would be the meme movie. Can't really recreate the magic of the room. At least this one looks genuine since it's written by Greg based on a roadtrip he did with Tommy.

you're right, it would be meme with tommy too
but what i mean is that the director (who is a literally who) knew that he could make a movie with these 2 actors from The Room and get people to watch it only for them
is not like it's only greg or only tommy in that movie, it's BOTH, they're not good actors, he just casted them for the meme
sounds dumb and obvious now that i write it, but it's gonna be meme, i bet there will be some references to The Room in the movie

>archive.org/details/TheRoomAudio
Thanks, I'll listen to it in the background

>Directed by Justin MacGregor
literally who

It's based on a roadtrip Tommy and Sestero made. Haven't read the disaster artist yet but a lot of people seem to get something special about these two's relationship from it, so, maybe, the script has some genuine quality to it that a half decent director could transpose into film and make work.
Tommy and Greg playing the main characters seems natural, in a way.

>Tommy can actually act
what went right?

greg is gradually morphing into tommy

Greg is in it so Tommy would be on board. He basically wrote the script to give Tommy a role

I think Greg's the one that needs more roles than Tommy

I had a chance of seeing an early screening of this a while ago.

Sestero wrote the screenplay for himself and Wiseau, it's not the director that cast them.

The movie is a bad adaptation but on its own stands up well.

Listen to the audio book instead, Greg does a killer Tommy impersonation,