SHOTS FIRED

SHOTS FIRED

LMAO. Do alt-retards realize that Harry Potter isn't real?

Lots of people died at that school

and it's beautiful

>do millenials realize Harry Potter isn’t real?
Ftfy

they also brought in the Dementors to guard the school, so not only were the teachers armed, they had armed special forces guarding it too

LMAO. Do alt-left realize that Wakanda isn't real?

neither is wakanda

Hogwarts is the most incompetently run school in fiction.

Is he seriously trying to apply the logic of one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises into a real-world political debate? Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though r-right
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

but what was hogwarts tax policy?

why does Sup Forums make everything about race? seriously pathetic

But not as many as would have if they weren't.

It’s not just alt right retards. Libtards are constantly comparing trump to Voldemort and darth vadar

And despite everyone being armed Hogwarts was still set in the the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

shut the fuck up nigger

>assuming I was referring to black people

how will JK Rowling respond to this?

BASED
>too smart to understand irony

>0 replies
is this meme, dare I say it, dead?

>Islam doesn't kill people
>Islamists kill people

ftfy

That was also a retarded move in-universe considered they assaulted students for no real reason

It’s just like the daily avatar 2 poster. You see it and kind of “ha” to yourself or maybe breathe some air out of your nose and then move on without saying anything

All the teachers at the Jedi Academy carried weapons.

The Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) directly killed people though

Someone doesn't understand ironic banter...

So by that logic

>Nazism doesn't kill Jews

>People kill Jews

Neat

How the fuck is that real? What kind of negromancy is this?

Shh, don't point out the truth. Pretend Muhammad was a Jesus-type figure who preached peace and tolerance. Ignore the fact he was an insane warlord who told his followers to slaughter non-believers.

the triggered libtards in the comments is why the internet was a mistake

WHAT IS THIS?

It's funny because libtards are constantly referencing harry potter

you've never heard of roman candles?

triggered commenters are the best thing about the nu internet

>this is your brain in a no-fun ideology

Who killed the younglings? Anakin? Or the Lightsaber?

S

What? Wakanda? Is this some new alt right meme you Sup Forumst_d crossposters are pushing now?

the also had mass produced portaBLE time machines, but lets not get into that

wewlad

It's perfect

Anakin wasn't a teacher at the Academy at this point and all the armed teachers were gone.

Why does /leftypol/ make everything about Sup Forums? Seriously pathetic. I wish people would realize that you don't have to browse a particular Sup Forums board to not be on the extreme left side of the political spectrum.

>s-shut up! Wakanda is REAL! Mickey told me so!

Imagine how bad it would have been if they were defenseless. In fact Harry Potter is pretty much a Second Amendment endorsement. Every student has weapons, and they even have self-defense classes. Thou shalt have the right to bear wands.

calling them /leftypol is giving them too much of an identity, they are /antipol, no more no less

that's what I call meta trollin'

This. Someone tweet that back at her.

Liberalism is a sickness. Just look at what they did to /r9k/

If he didn't have the lightsaber or the force he couldn't kill the younglings as quickly and he could been stopped. Look at planets like Tattoo or Alderaan where they don't have lightsabers and the mass killings of younglings is basically non-existent

you niggas were the ones that started the whole "...and neither is Hogwarts" meme
take some of your own damn medicine and deal with it

What did they do to r9k? I don't go there so I don't know

This twitter profile is a troll

death to all niggers

Quirrell, Moody, and Snape all try to murder people on school grounds. Moody/Crouch and Snape succeed.

Why exactly is the left calling for more gun legislation? Every level of law enforcement from the FBI to the local police to the officer on the scene had the ability to prevent the shooting but they chose not to. The FBI and local police ignored the warnings and chose not to detain a detain person even though they had the authority do so and the officer on the scene hid in the bushes while kids were being shot. If they did what they were supposed to do the shooting wouldn't have happened.

There's something very dishonest going on with the left.

This.

I'm going to say this and I'm going to say it now, if you though Sup Forums was bad, you haven't seen /leftypol/. I'll legitimate yank one of these fucker's tongue out if they ever larp about it irl.

>the officer on the scene hid in the bushes while kids were being shot
Didn't know this. Just like Columbine. Cops are mostly cowards

DAMN DANIEL

Muggle bois BTFO

lgbt uses it as their redboard

does wakanda represent a race or wakandans?

Harry potter is typically used by leftists morons. Don't pretend like you don't know it after last elections, when trump was literally compared to voldemort.

"No!"
I always lose it at that

Yeah and all of the students were armed too?

Yeah they were. Did you never watch the movies?

How were two bullied students able to purchase automatic wands in Diagon Alley?! Disgusting

not him but it's a third cuck threads, a third sissy threads and a third sissy cuck threads.

>The FBI and local police ignored the warnings and chose not to detain a detain person even though they had the authority do so
I didn't know Sup Forums was in favor of criminalizing thoughts and """misbehavior""". If the FBI had moved even an inch to arrest this guy before he committed any actual crimes, we wouldn't even hear the end of it from you faggots.

Yeah apparently he was just setting up a "defensive position." Then he quit his job after being called out on it.

SAVAGE

>I always lose it at that
I see this exact reply so much I’m beginning to think that’s part of the pasta at this point

I put a question mark at the end because i don't understand the logic of the tweet, i am questioning it. Not because i was questioning if the kids were armed obviously i know that it's why i made the post.
Reading comprehension.

He had a history which included making specific threats of violence and pointing his gun at somebody. The police chose to leave him alone because his mom recently died and they felt bad for him.

This little shit up front, when he mocked Anakin by calling him Master Skywalker

professor x might have that one over dumbledore

FIFTEEN PERCENT TO GRYFFINDOR

>I put a question mark at the end because i don't understand the logic of the tweet
oh you are just a retard. got it

Trump's son is very handsome.

and here's why that's a good thing

>libtards keep comparing everything to harry potter all the time
>someone uses their own weapon against them
>"n-no harry potter isn't real alt-retard!!"
like clockwork.

This except everyone fucking hates the avatar bot

Tiffany Trump's boyfriend is also handsome.

But not as handsome as Barron.

Yeah, he is hot.

NOT AN ARGUMENT

Extremely hot.

>>someone uses their own weapon against them
Fancy words for "trolling libtards, epic style xD". Post some facebook memes while you're at it, Lady pede.

I wonder if Barron's friends are also handsome.

They’re not supposed to do that normally, the fact that they did was proof that some weird shit was going on, didn’t you watch the movie ?

>criminalizing thought
There is a big difference between having a wrong opinion, and declaring that you plan on killing people, and making specific threats of violence. He explicitly stated that he wanted to shoot up schools and be a professional school shooter Youtube. And not only that but someone close to him also reported him for the same sentiments. They did nothing.

what about the Dementors though

>now Martin while we have no footage of you at any point in the Hufflepuff corridor prior to or during the event so we need to ask-
>if it wasnt for people like me you aurors would be out of the job
>.....praise your sub iq

Hahahahahahahahahahhahhahah

The absolute irony.

You're a new kind of retard, aren't you?

I googled "Barron Trump friends" and there's on link that says Barron plans to have sleepovers at the White House with his friends.

>NEXT

That is so hot.

It wasn't for no reason. They just really like eating souls and Harry's was delicious.

>There is a big difference between having a wrong opinion, and declaring that you plan on killing people,
No, there isn't. Plenty of calls for genocide are made on Sup Forums but we don't criminalize it nor do we spend millions of dollars actively monitoring this sort of shitposting, because it's literally useless. Mentally ill individuals will find their means and ways to commit atrocities. This doesn't mean the FBI has to arrest every neckbeard memeing on here nor should they feel guilty for not doing so. Your priorities are fucking stupid.