Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1eiSZc4QojJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HIs son was a fan of the show. He was just trying to be a good dad

Because he's wacky and random.
*holds spork*

yeah but what were the writers thinking

he's a fairly obscure author, i wonder how many people even got the joke

Wow, what an honour, to be the first to ruin a Simpson's thread by posting Sneed.

Sneed.
Sneed.
Sneed.

Cringe

no he isnt

>he's a fairly obscure author

>fairly obscure author

Everyone who has read a book somewhere past the YA/Genre Fiction section in the past 60 years knows Pynchon

he's very popular, inherent vice even got a movie

the unknown comic from gong show

Matt Groening on a Futurama commentary said he never finished Gravity's Rainbow.

he's pretty well known for being such a recluse

You know Thomas Pynchon, the secret to looking good is to accessorize.

>moe sneedlak

>fairly obscure author
Reclusive you mean
He's probably the most acclaimed American writer of the 20th century

literally whom

But is he actually good?

/lit/ worships him, so no

It's fitting that Paul Thomas Anderson made his movie because like PTA there are critics and fans who consider him the greatest living writer and there are others who think he's a pretentious douchebag

“She turns, ‘Hold up my fur.’ . . . ‘Be careful, don’t touch my skin.’ Her intestines whine softly . . . A dark turd appears out the crevice, out of the absolute darkness between her white buttocks . . . he leans forward to surround the hot turd with his lips, sucking on it tenderly, licking along its lower side . . . The stink of shit floods his nose, gathering him, surrounding. . . The turd slides into his mouth, down to his gullet. He gags, but bravely clamps his teeth shut.”

hes the best living writer

Cringe

Based

Simpsons would always throw in those kinds of references

>tfw no daily bread

He's one of the greatest novelists of all time, and he's a huge Simpsons fan (if you've ever read him, he knows more about pop culture than you've forgotten).

He likes to discuss Shakespeare and Joyce hint hint

he's probably the most based american writer of all time

>american literature

>and he's a huge Simpsons fan (if you've ever read him, he knows more about pop culture than you've forgotten).

According to his friends, he would argue with their kids about which cartoons to watch. (Bleeding Edge might be the only novel by a major American writer to reference Rocko's Modern Life.)

Is that actually him? Really cool if it is.

All the writers were/are Ivy League soft cunts.

well, there's another photo of Pinecone with his grandson that the internet claims is legit, and it looks like that guy, so draw your own conclusions, I guess.

Reminder that Pynchon visited /lit/ some years ago.

God damn it

>implying I ever left

>some years ago

Nah, that was Bill Murray

I gaged a little desu

I actually met pynchon once at my local Wendy's

It's with Jackson, his son.

Do go on. I'd love to hear it again

did you tell him you don't want to bother him and he said "what, like you're doing now?"

Cool, me neither. That's his only work I tried to read

Pynchons my fav writer for sure because my fav thing in books is goofs, gags, jokes and rambunctious behavior, and his books are full to the brim of it. Every novel is like one of those novelty snake cans, you open the book & POP you get a face fulla snakes and you fall back cackling. The mad mind, the crack genius, to do it! and then you think hmmm whats he gonna do next, this trickster, and you pick the book back up and BZZZZZZZZZZ you get a shock and Hahahahahah you've been pranked again by the old pynchmeister, that card. "Did that Pynch?" he says, laughing yukyukyukyuk. Watch him as he shoves a pair of plastic buck teeth right up into his mouth and displays em for you- left, right, center- "you like dese? Do i look handsome???" Pulls out a mirror. "Ah!" Hand to naughty mouth. And you're on your ass again laughing as he snaps his suspenders, exits stage right, and appears again hauling a huge golden gong.

>"BRRR.... BRRRAPPPP"

what season did this happen in ?

Why mods hate Sneed so much?

Because it is redditor garbage.

Take the Sneedpill my friend

vocaroo.com/i/s1eiSZc4QojJ

Fuck off

Formerly, suck off

Cringe

>only true American cultural achievement since the mid-eighties (excluding hip hop)
>wondering why greatest writer alive wants to take part of it
what's the deal with you dog

Is that passage from V.?

>sorry, guys. Homer is my favorite and i wont talk about him like that

BASED!
V-ilicious!

clearly from Gravity's Rainbow, he later dies from eating her shit

What would Pynchon think of Sneed posting?

Sneed

He would think of it as reddit garbage
Kys

Not based.

wow when did the simpsons get a budget cut sideshow bob use to be voiced by kelsey grammar

>He would think of it as reddit garbage
I sneed some proof

The fact that it's reddit garbage is enough proof.

A movie that bombed hard...

Wow...

imagine if these threads had the same level of mod protection as /reylo/