twitter.com/AnonBabble

His wife was a bitch

Best brother

I liked that episode a lot

NO
Dr.Frasier Crane is better

NILES NEVER WINS!
NILES ALWAYS LOSES
THAT'S WHY NILES LIVES AT THE "SHANGRI-LA" AND DRIVES A HATCHBACK!

He knows which wine goes with fish or pork.

why did he end up living in that shit hole? he was still a highly successful psychiatrist without maris money

Divorce proceedings against a heiress to a urinal cake fortune are expensive.

cucked by divorce lawyers

youtube.com/watch?v=UuQAEVLljF4

NOOOOOoooooo

Maris' lawyers froze his assets. He couldn't afford the extravagant lifestyle to which he had become accustomed.

There's still a huge difference between being a kept man and turning in to kirk van houten, Niles would have been earning somewhere in the one hundred to two hundred thousand dollar range.

>heiress to a urinal cake fortune
delet

What was that Frasier episode where a humourous misunderstanding arose from one or more characters entering or leaving a scene at the precise moment to hear the tail-end of a sentence, misconstrue its meaning and then set off a chain reaction of events resulting from the misunderstanding?

Which one, singular, Frasier episode was that again?

1-264

Niles: Hello, Marta, I'd like to speak to Maris. Oh, why not? Ah. She's in the final level of her guru serenity training, the week-long vow of silence: day six!...Just give her this message: I've flushed out her family secret. Helloooooo, Maris!

The best one!

I've been slowly watching this series over the past 4-5 months. got a tv in the garage and I smoke and watch whacky escapades of libtards.

queer folk not allowed