O
M
O
R
R
O
W

if negan dies this season, I quit.

Just watched it. 20 min spent on Rick sucking the zombie shit out of Carl's wound was unnecessary

>Just watched it.
Did it leak? (the episodes not the wound)

I’m certain they’ll kill him off this season but idk I stopped watching before the Tara episode in the first half of season 7.

>quitting mid season

THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM MY MAN

This poster is so bad, it's like ripped straight from deviantart

I got tired of the random character personality changes.

Negan didn't die in the comic, he was imprisoned. His gang disbanded.

>Carl will never kiss his cute best friend Patrick again
;_;

>it's a Eugene episode

Eugene > Negan > GTA balding henchman > everyone else

Why is he crying?

Anons, when did you drop this shit show?

Was Patrick autistic? He seemed way too old to play with legos.

this season might, MIGHT, be redeemed if they include the line where Negan tells his men he's going to piss on Rick's corpse

They were same age when Carl kissed him.

When will the estrogen ridden crybabies stop watching the show?

They wont. Comic Negan doesn't exist on screen at all. They didn't have him talking about how hard is dick is and wrapping it in barbed wire and calling it Lucille 2 during the explosion assault (not grenades) and they didn't have the big helicopter dick speech. Sucks. What's the point?

>it doesn't have these 2 ad lib lines of dialogue so that makes the character completely off
I love brainlets

Oh wow, I forgot this trash was even starting again. Last episode was such a tremendous pile of shit that I have no desire to keep watching. I've been saying I'd drop this show for years now, but this time I fucking seriously am considering it. Last episode was just so bad, there's not even enough characters allowed on Sup Forums to state how bad it was in a single post.

1) First, you have no explanation of how the Saviors escaped. Not one scene. In the last episode we see walkers swarm in, overrun the Sanctuary and kill dozens of Saviors, yet a few hours later somehow they break out, concoct an elaborate plan, have hundreds of armed men at their disposal (how?) and have dozens of grenade launchers with grenades to blow up Alexandria, but never used them against the hundreds of walkers outside the Sanctuary?
2) The trash people. Once again an entire plot is pointless, they bring in these shitty characters, make 3 episodes of Rick going to them, being their prisoner to have them all scurry away as soon as they get to the Sanctuary. What an absolute waste of fucking time. I swear to god if we EVER see these cunts again I will personally hunt down Scott Gimple.
3) The scene with Maggie and the saviors. What the fuck did we watch? They see them coming, they just give up, give up all their guns, and kill some random nameless Redshirt (Was I supposed to give a shit?) and then what... LET THEM GO. Yes, they just let them all go back to the Hilltop where they definitely don't have more guns or weapons or anything. Is this shit serious? How did they write this garbage? Do they not think through logically as they write these episodes?
4) Carl. Enough fucking said. I don't even give a shit about his character, and the actor is quite frankly, awful, but killing Carl makes absolutely zero sense and shows how this show is above all else purely about "shock value" to make people "talk" and "discuss" the show and "react" to the deaths. So fucking cheap, so fucking pointless.

>ad lib
>a written published piece
Wat.

>HOLY FUCKING SHIT YOU FLOWERS ARE FUCKING AMAZING FUCKING PRETTY FUCKING FLOWERS XD AWWW FUCK YOU SUNFLOWERS!
Wow the manga totally isn't ad libbed by Kikeman it's all got thought put into it. Negan not talking like Eric Cartman really misses the point of his character even though he's still a bullheaded greaser.

maybe they will do some variation of it. I'd even take him just autistically yelling at Rick that he's going to piss on him after he kills him, that actually might even be better now that I think of it

hwat?

I get your point but ad libbed isn’t the right term at all.

It is though. Why would you assume Kirkman puts any thought into Negan's cursing? Kikeman is a less cool Stephen King.

So how's season 8? I stopped watching when they met the garbage people in s7. Should I pick it up again just for the laughs?

Any OG niggas are watching for negan and eugene still. its 99% piss in my ass, but sometimes, theres a little shiny jizz to warm our cockles

daily reminder neagan is just a better rick, and the rick is literally neagan to everyone else.

Who's Neagan?

>negan

MORE LIKE NIGGER

Not really.

Not that user but he's correct. Look up the meaning of ad lib, you illiterate baboon.

What the fuck?? I am a comic fan, are you telling me Rick hasn't taken Negan into custody yet? Wtf is going on with this mess of a shitshow

Thoughtlessly writing in curse words. That fits ad lib. Are you done pretending the fat bastard has done anything great since the prison fell?

So coral is dead.
I think Gabriel was trying to escape with the doctor last I checked.
What the fuck was wrong with Gabriel again? He just got all sick for some reason, is it AIDs?

Ghost Dog locked himself in the Kingdom for some reason
Hilltop got cucked again.
Rick cucked the garbage people again.

Is there anything else interesting going on?

>Not that user
Right

>tfw can't even remember where I stopped watching

Maybe I am finally free.

Mid season 2. Still reading comic.

epic 00000000000000

>FUCK YOU HEINZ BEANS
Kirkman hasn't been pulling shit out of his ass for the last 9 years.

*has

>OK boss Chandler Riggs is due for a pay bump
>WHAT? Everyone hates that faggot. Every year they laught at him. Kill him off instead that'll be good for us and the audience!

>48 hours later
UMMMM SIR IT'S LIKE CURRENT YEAR SO PEOPLE ARE VIRTUE SIGNALLING ABOUT A NON ACTOR LOSING HIS JOB

Poor AMC

It takes three seconds to look it up

>The answer is no! I will never, not on your Nelly, be on board with your plan. Your invite is declined. I will not end up like Sasha or you. You both made your choices, what I imagine most would calculate as the right thing, rolled your D20s and came up dead and seemingly soon to be. I cannot do the same. Now judge me if you choose, but I'm seeing 20 for 20, I'm feeling 10 for 10, I'm receiving 5 by 5 that staying safe means staying alive, and I'm A-okay with doing whatever it takes to lock that down. So I will obey Negan. I will not cover for anyone's U-turn on loyalties, and I will damn well make sure that Dr. Carson stays cozy, comfy right here in case I ever require his healing expertise! And I won't feel bad about it. Because I will survive. It's in my biological imperative. It's all I know how to do.

Dark Eugene is best character, it's a shame he'll inevitably flip at some point and "do the right thing"

That matches Negan's liberal dialogue perfectly. But you're a black woman so I guess English doesn't make sense to you.

Eugene is a Mike Judge character facing reality

>writing
>ad lib
s m h
please stop embarrassing yourself and goback2school

You know Walking Dead is a fiction right? It didn't actually happen. In fact none of the characters are actually real. It was written, yes, WRITTEN by a man.

They need to find a way to bring back Merle and the Governor. I don't care how. Those two were the only good characters in the show

>biggest villain of the franchise
>tons of buildup to his arrival
>not realizing early on his arc would take up at least two seasons when the Governor's lasted a season and a half

come on, this shit was pretty obviously gonna last a while

Deep down liberals like Stephen King all hate niggers too, which is why they all live in gated white communities but simultaneously preach about open borders and "diversity".

They're just too scared to admit it, so they pander to the nigger/leftist demographic. It's a form of stockholm snydrome

An episode showing how merle and brother joined the main group would be cool.

Preferably with more cityscape rogue-ness like the first episodes

>thought carl might have a chance
>all the promo's are going with CARL'S JOURNEY ENDS SUNDAY

this cant be happening

that means he lives obviously.

They live in gated communities because they can afford it and as a bonus they can keep afromentioned niggers and white trash dumbasses like you out.

m'comrade

black people r mean to me at school :(

>preach open borders and diversity
>shield yourself away from the people you want to flood your country

don't tell me you're too stupid to see the hypocrisy here glunk?

>non-existent jawline
>beaner

this is a staple part of the clinton-voting soyscum demographic. who are you trying to fool comrade?

>school

maybe he's just aware of how shitty niggers really are?

Dont tell me you're too stupid to realize that nowhere did i say thats not hypocritical.

at least we have champions like you keeping the white race alive, one off-topic post in a walking dead thread at a time

the absolute state of you

stop posting pictures of yourself dude

>if negan dies
he's barely in the show anyway. I dropped after it was leaked he was in one episode for the first half of the season

>hate facts
>in current year

>But you're a black woman so I guess English doesn't make sense to you.

Now your lack of intelligence makes sense.

Writing dialogue isn't ad libbing no matter how little thought is put into it.

Ad libbing is an actor making up their dialogue on the spot instead of using the script. It's verbal, not written.