fuck off tumblr

>The OC
>tumblr
>not Sup Forumscore

>The O.C.
>tumblr
Hang yourself high from a tree, Achmed.

no. Marissa was best girl

the phantom planet intro song gives me serious feels.

>Melinda Clarke
hnnnnng

same.
>ywn go back to 2003
just fucking die in my sleep already

Californiiiiiiaaaaaaa

yes

>fuck off tumblr

Um, no Newfriend. I think it's past your bedtime.

HERE WE COME

RIGHT BACK WHERE WE STARTED FROM

A pack of guys in their mid 20's acting like teenage girls. fucking poofter cunts.

Friendly reminder that Benjamin MacKenzie scored with all the ladies in that pic.
Based Ben

Fuck off, nigger.
Go back to your decrepit shithole.

>two young and handsome bonding
We'll never have kino like that again. These it's all girls bonding with boys and girls bonding with girls. ;_;

*These days

see this shitfucking disgusting faggots think posting their filth here is acceptable because "straight" guys like you act like total faggots anyway.

>A pack of guys in their mid 20's acting like teenage girls. fucking poofter cunts.

Makes stupid statement.
Cries like a bitch.

Your tumblr user. 100%

>all

do tell

Fuck off, tumblr shitskin.

t. wasn't adopted by based Sandy

kill yourself

maybe you should stop posting homo shit you little faggot

>ywn watch the OC for the first time again

*kills self*
*comes back as ghost and haunts you*
*rapes your asshole*

Maybe you should stop existing, Tyrone Achmed Derkaderka Shirpa Welfare.

>Anna

youtube.com/watch?v=wq-S8CIU7VA

brings me back. i always was a romantic about california.

>boys bonding not sexing not kissing just bonding
>bonding is faggot gay
you're dripping with emotional insecurities and sexual confusion, you self-loading closet gay user. i hope you get better and accept yourself, user.

>tfw rewatch the show as an adult
>realise post s1 seth is a whiny little bitch

see the queers can't help themselves

>dat outtake scene where Ben's on-screen brother breaks character and says "excuse me I have to go take a shower" making Ben break character and laugh

Stop hating yourself, user. Calm down and take a deep calming breath.

After rewatching it again, I've come to the conclusion that Marissa is actually the best girl

neck yourself you tryhard

>>dat
stop nigger posting you fucking faggot

it was a great time to be a teenager

>faggot

yeah nice cool big man, fucking homophobic cunt. wake up to yourself before someone puts you on your bum

it's like they give all you gay cunts the same handbook. I guess I want to fuck spiders too right.

patrician

It's been a while. Was Seth the name of Ben's character? What was the name of his brother (actor's and character's names)? And wasn't there a third young and handsome guy in the main cast?

No, what are you talking about?

I don't care what you were taught at school kid but faggot filth is an abomination the rest of us shouldn't have to put up with. Most people hate you disgusting fucks. You've been fooled in to thinking your faggotry is acceptable.

>It's been a while. Was Seth the name of Ben's character?
Ryan

What was the name of his brother (actor's and character's names)?
Trey, fairly certain notTom Brady played him

And wasn't there a third young and handsome guy in the main cast?
/ourchad/ Luke

All these shows were awful famalam

Kill yourself gay cunt.

end song gives me feels

>talking shit about Veronica Mars or Gilmore Kino

I vaguely remember a handsome someone who wrote or drew a comic book. And another handsome someone who had crutches.

/lgbt/

You're on the wrong side on history cunt, you fucking hater. Whites are fucked, deal with it you homophobic prick. Nothing wrong with loving what you love, regardless of who you fuck. Loser. haha

>You're on the wrong side on history cunt,
That's just your 90's born queer indoctrination talking faggot. the world hates you sick fucks.

ok old man0

Nope, you're in the minority you fucking lunatic. You are a pathetic piece of shit and probably retarded too. I can't wait until you fucking die you stupid fucking shithead.

>proud to be a third world, shit skin, faggot.

>someone's sperging out over the OC of all shows

correct

>wahhh just let me have cock up my asss

>Ryan
Thank you, user.

What was the name of the actor who played Seth?

Luke was Ryan's gf's first bf, right? I wasn't thinking of him. There's that cute guy who was friends with Ryan and Seth.

Except thats not the point. As always, those with narrow minds will be left in the past.

>What was the name of the actor who played Seth?
Adam Brody

>Luke was Ryan's gf's first bf, right? I wasn't thinking of him. There's that cute guy who was friends with Ryan and Seth.
Which season? Cause Luke becomes bros with Ryan and Seth in season 1 but he leaves in season 2

Jason Dohring was hot.

you wish you sick fuck. your own father is disgusted by you.

The movie wasn't great but I'm so glad Veronica went back to him

>Adam Brody
Thank you! I had an enormous crush on him. I wish he did more acting work after OC. I only remember him in that Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie spy movie Mr and Mrs Smith.

Sorry, can't remember the season. I vaguely remember he was writing a comic and temporarily had crutches because of an accident and he was friends with both Ryan and Seth.

I was about to say I don't remember Luke being friends with Ryan but then as I was about to type that I remembered that scene when Luke saw his dad kissing another guy and he cried and Ryan was there beside him and put his arm around him and comforted him. How could I forget that scene I love that scene.

>Sorry, can't remember the season. I vaguely remember he was writing a comic and temporarily had crutches because of an accident and he was friends with both Ryan and Seth.
That was Zach, can't remember the name of the guy that played him, but I saw him on the Magicians a few years ago

what episode was this from?
youtube.com/watch?v=l9AZitYfM0M

enjoy your aids

>le aids gay hah faggot aids homo aids HIV sex hahha lol gay faggot nigger cunt homo faggot CUTN CUNT IN

i need my teen drama fix should i watch gossip girl?

yeah. not as good as the oc but still decent. plus blake lively is hot as fuck and has a hot as fuck voice.

teenager? I was like 11 when the OC came out. Watched that along with gilmore girls, smallville, everwood, everybody loves raymond, simpsons, south park, and a bunch of other literal shit like that.

Basically stopped watching all of that by the time I was like 13. Then I would just play halo 2 and every moment of free time I had. But then I would watch movies like Monster or anything really.

sad

>ywn get adopted by Sandy Cohen
>ywn be a teenager living in the OC

lol at the dude having a homophobic breakdown in this thread

My waifu vote goes to the red haired milf, I think her name was Julie

She was flawless

such a comfy show, too bad it went to shit after season 3

posting best OC gril

Season 3 was shit

and 14

She really was though.
There was no reason at all to watch it after she left.
Hottest isn't the same as best.

niggah, what the fuck? The OC is one of the few young adult shows to be considered as one of the goat-tier. how old are you?

watched Veronica Mars for the first time three years ago. great show but far too short

>tfw to this day love Smallville and OC
two of my all time favourite shows. comfiness always goes above quality

What the fuck is Anna?

The quirky alternative geek girl they originally meant as a one off love interest for Seth just to snap him out his shell, but were forced to keep bringing back due to popular demand.

They still eventually had her move to force the Seth/Summer thing with the in-universe reason off "she liked having seasons", but they couldn't ever change her being way hotter, or them having way better chemistry.

I was younger at the time so it's all good

>(((Adam Brody)))
he said he was tired of that show
iirc it wasn't even in their later seasons
still got paid full i bet