Why is this getting so much praise and perfect review scores?.I saw it yesterday and it's mediocre at best

Why is this getting so much praise and perfect review scores?.I saw it yesterday and it's mediocre at best.

Why are whiteboys also such plebs?

same reason as the ghostbusters reboot, the company is buying good press and people are so politically divided that they turn a blind eye to it

racist!
Because its seen as something momentous, the movie is your typical Marvel flick which folks already eat up but its also been heavily hyped as a major blockbuster with an allstar black cast.

This movie had everything, it had the jokes, but not too heavy on the jokes. Enough to make you laugh and smile. And then it had the heavy drama stuff. The parts when he talked to his ghost dad made me tear up. And it did such a wonderful visual style and creating this setting of Wakanda. Michael Jordan was a great villain, and it was just a epic adventure on par with something like Star Wars honestly. And it didn't have to shove some Avengers shit up your ass to remind you what it is. Quite frankly, it was one of the best movies I have ever seen

It's as superhero movie that does a better job (or the first good job in a while) at weaving current events and politics into its story without them feeling forced. They actually inform the characters' motivations and the plot beats and the result is something natural and even-handed. It's not like WW where its politics were either forced or projected onto it. Good writing and good casting also helps there.

Though I'd agree with you in that it doesn't deserve perfect scores. It's a decent superhero flick that very much follow's Marvel's formula, but with a little more social substance.

I'll admit it's a better Thor.

Fuck off,i'm asian

Pretty good way to put it actually.

this movie was awful, just wait for February to be over and its okay to not praise blacks.

Movies should be praised for being good movies not because they pander to your political beliefs

oh it was a good movie also

Michael Jordan was amazing

I think people disagree with you that it's mediocre. Are you asking why do other people in the world have opinions that are not your own?

That seems like a pretty dumb question, to be honest family.

If you're talking about Ragnarok, that's not saying much. Ragnarok was shit.

Where did you get that from anything I said? The movie does a good job of integrating current events and political concerns into its plot. They feel relevant and vital to the story. They inform the characters. It makes sense for the movie to be about what it is about.

You don't have to be a leftie or a rightie to enjoy BP (in fact, most righties would probably love T'Challa).

Why are you getting so defensive about the damn movie?.I'm simply stating my opinion

Well most people don't agree with you motherfucker

now take your fedora-tipping hipster ass somewhere else

I'm not getting defensive, I'm answering your question.

If anything, you're getting defensive about my answer. Did it strike a nerve, user? Purely unintentional, I assure you.

I'l admit the villain was pretty good
The fedora is going to be shoved right up your ass you little shit

it's capeshit

>perfect review scores
it's not. At least not from critics and the majority of people. It's getting positive reviews because it's a good movie. The majority of people are giving this between a 7 and 8 out of 10. Would you like me to explain how the RT score works?

because it's a good movie and not a 2 hour trailer for a hackneyed toy commercial

I'm gonna open up a can of whoop ass

I'm gonna knock your lights out

nice OP the most racist thing I've read all day

Literal niggers

it's actually capekino

The jokes were cringy,i didn't feel any emotion and the cgi was shit compared to other marvel movies.It had cliche moments like the "ohhh nuu,the king fell of a cliff,is he dead".Also the final battle sucked and they missed a perfect opportunity for a sequel by destroying the planes that were going to distribute weapons

Would you have watched a continuation of the same weapons plotline after the other criticisms you've made?

the soft bigotry of low expectations

Well i didn't say that they can't improve

its better than run of the mill capeshit

capeshit is by definition run of the mill

Say something bad about this on Facebook and blacks will magically show up to defend it

i don't remember black people getting this hyped over blade.

Black Panther? More like black pandering....dont worry it's okay. I'm black.

It's a super hero movie for kids and nerds. If you don't like that kinda movies, you simply can't enjoy it.

Thor was always shit
>Thor 1: Fuccboi gets put in timeout until he can behave himself
>Thor 2: Natalie Portman can't act worth shit in it. It was like watching queen amidala again
>Thor 3: DUDE YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY DIED LMAO

It's because reviewers are too scared of giving it bad reviews. People might think they are racists if they do.

it's true. thats why I voted for obama

>give film 2 1/2 stars
>say it's mediocre
Review never goes on RT and not allowed to post anymore. (Though all the reviews i made are still up except for black panther)
Why are SJW so fragile ?

>Black chick at work freaking the fuck out about this movie saying it's the best movie she's seen in a long time probably ever
>Of course the conversation shifts my way
>'have you seen BEEPEE yet'
>'black panther nah I don't really like superhero movies'
>'yeah but this one is different, I think this is going to be like, the beginning of a movement'
I wish I had some zinger or some witty shit that would have gotten me labeled as the office racist but holy fucking shit black people are stupid

8/10 is ridiculously high for CapeShit

American blacks already have a Wakanda. It's called Liberia. And it's the biggest shithole in Africa, which is quite a feat in itself.

>phoneposter
>probably lying
show your account and copy-paste the review you pussy.

Because both critics and people unironically love capeshit for some inexplicable reason.

Heri, hodie, semper.

But she's right, it is the start of a movement. BP has proven that there is a strong market for movies NOT sentered around white people, or black druggies/gang bangers/slaves. If youdon't think this is going to lead to Hollywood trying to take advantage, you wrong.

Go give it a mediocre score and get back to me

Sure thing DisneyMom

Top 10 capekino
1. The Dark Knight
2. Batman v Superman
3. Winter Soldier
4. Batman Begins
5. Man of Steel
6. Iron Man
7. The Dark Knight Rises
8. Black Panther
9. Civil War

The jokes were way toned down from your average Marvel movie though, and while the Black Panther/Killmonger final fight was nothing special, I did enjoy the Wakanda civil war scene. If you can't enjoy seeing two Afro-Futuristic regimes fighting against each other, you're dead inside my man.

That's stupid. How are Liberia and Wakanda similar in any aspects, even outside of the magic space rock?

Ha Batman V Superman being anywhere near the top 10. That movie was so bad that it made justice league worse by proxy.

watch the ultimate edition pleb

I have and it made it only slightly better.

It's just like any other marvel movie (in other words shit), but it's now pretty funny to see the retarded racists shitting on this all of sudden only because the majority of the cast are black and because it's about african characters.

looks like we have a new pasta boys

People hated ghostbusters though and it flopped at the box office

Nor did it get any good press, that user is retarded. He just doesn't want to admit that general audiences genuinely like Marvel films.

> slightly better
it explains all the shitty subplots that were left fucked-up in the theatrical cut
it has great investigative/journalistic work from both bruce and from clark and lois, the intro to wonder woman was great, the action scenes were all good and the plot is interesting, actually addressing the idea of superheroes and vigilantes and how the world would react to that. The only reason it's not number 1 is because luthor doesn't compare with heath ledger joker and because the awkard shove-in of aquaman/flash/cyborg footage, but that's just 5 minutes at most

I can ask niggers the same question.

It's not getting perfect review scores. It's getting positive review scores which translates to a high rating on RT.

This is by far my favorite meme of the past few years

Luther is still a twitchy bitch with a dumbass plan. (Lets let loose this unlikable monster to kill superman I hope he can be reasoned with afterwards) Superman is still a mopey cunt.
The darksied dream sequence is still heavy baggage that allows down the plot.
Superman is seen our there rescuing people in a montage but people are still scared of the dude and he looks like he's not even enjoying himself lilw saving people is a job a fast food place. So forgive me if I don't believe it when Batman says he gave people hope in justice league. Just because you fix something doesnt make it good it just means its not broken anymore. A working Ford Focus is still a Focus don't fix my car and tell me it's now a Mercedes.
That being said the action was great
Most of the actors did a really good job
The soundtrack was amazing.
It was an average movie nowhere near the top ten I would put it around the 1st Omen movie.

Xmen

Do you know offhand what the Best Picture winner from the year that Citizen Kane came out? This will be the eventual fate of most capeshit. When culture has moved on to some new cinematic cancer the genre will be a blur with few distinct standouts.

> Superman is still a mopey cunt.
>Superman is seen our there rescuing people in a montage but people are still scared of the dude and he looks like he's not even enjoying himself lilw saving people is a job a fast food place.

But that's a plot point and part of the character. This is what most critics of BvS are missing, a movie can't be shit just because its interpretation of classic characters doesn't make you feel good.
Clark was bullied and ostracized for being different all of his life (Man of Steel flashbacks). His home planet was completely destroyed and he can't see his own people. Zod's invasion happened because of him. Him being mopey makes a ton more sense than Bruce Wayne being mopey. The world being scared of him also makes sense since he's a like a fucking godlike figure who can destroy everything if he wants.

You can't be mad that he isn't campy, Reeves Superman just like nobody was mad that Nolan's Batman isn't campy Adam West Batman.

I feel bad for Killmonger. Motherfucker was abandoned and is probably mentally unstable, and instead of saving him and healing him T'Challa lets him die

As soon as Killmonger took out the spear he was a goner.