This shot was almost exactly like it is written in the book and I love it

This shot was almost exactly like it is written in the book and I love it

>Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a full tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud.

>A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits.

I like it too OP

Why was Hobbit trilogy so bad compared to LotR movies?

Because they tried to turn a 150 page book into 3 movies and also Legolas showed up for some reason

They also asked Viggo Mortensen, but unlike Orlando Bloom, he had self-respect.

>incredibly handsome man with borderline neanderthal-tier square jaw

>son is a fat, chinless faggot with dip-dyed hair and painted fingernails

Viggo...

Script was one thing, but everything was bad, special effects, cinematography, acting, it's like it was made by a different director.

Why would a man paint his fingernails?

Peter Jackson didn't want to direct it but he was kinda forced to. That and they had to get it done asap (one cg shot of Smaug was only done days before the world premiere). Also this bullshit

Cash grab. Studio wanted to milk it for three movies. Jackson had to take over for del taco mid production who left him shit to work with and was rushed like crazy to get something filmed on schedule

>all I know is pain

The ultimate summary of the trilogy is the barrel scene
>book: they get in the barrels and 1 page later they get out
>movie: WHOAAAAAA THEY'RE TWISTING AND TURNING, GO PRO CAMERAS OH MY GOOOOOOD THEY'RE GOING OVER THE WATERFALL

Looks like if the guy from Tame Impala was fat

>what is adaptation

>AND THEY KILL 800 ORCS BY DECAPITATING THEM
>WHILE IN THE BARRELS

And then we get 3rd movie where Legolas defies gravity and 80% of movie is video game battle.

it was made during the 3d meme era

I legit thought I was tripping at one part during the party scene at Bilbos house from the higher frame rate before my eyes adjusted

goldingleberry/bombadildo chronicles when?

Because PJ is a bigger hack than George Lucas. LotR turned out well because there was actual talent working on the films alongside PJ and they kept him in check. Everything bad about the LotR movies were things that PJ added or changed.

Jared Lardo

Yes he looks like shit. But he shares a lot of his dads features. I’m sure if he dropped 70-100 pounds and cut his faggy hair off he would be pretty handsome