Why did they decide to only have ugly women in this movie?

Why did they decide to only have ugly women in this movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_in_ancient_warfare
blackagendareport.com/get-me-outa-wakanda
youtube.com/watch?v=Rv7MAYmZYT4
youtube.com/watch?v=EDNT4zZU5vM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yaa_Asantewaa
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is the head shaved thing a traditional look?
I thought they only do that in shithole countries with lice and parasite problems

don't know movie, don't care.
women were shaving hair for 2 reasons
1. Lice
2. if you got long hair, someone can grab you in fight, warrior women shaved heads to avoid that

>warrior women
Stop talking about those as if they’re a real thing.

Because black women are overwhelmingly ugly as fuck.

The actress has shaved head, so they probably just made the entire army shaved head around her.

Also Lupita and Shuri in the movie were cute. CUTE

Nor would I call Angela Basset ugly, just old.

So it's for being dirty and acting feral. Checks out.

>if you got long hair, someone can grab you in fight, warrior women shaved heads to avoid that

so have short hair

>Lupita
>Ugly
Jump off a bridge

please, I dare you to say that again, this is Rihanna

yes but there are attractive black women

its a movie not real life. if they can supposedly fight with spears while being technologically advance then they can choose to have women who aren't bald play in the film

Because black women are overwhelmingly ugly as fuck.

>warrior women

They're the 1 percent exception to the rule.

What do you think the average IQ of the people in that picture is?

120-160
Wakandans are certainly smarter than some hick detective who can't even keep his daughter alive lol

Where would they have found attractive negresses? Certainly not on earth

because tumblrinas are tired of unrealistic and unreachable "beauty standards" for wammen.

She has the facial features of a gibbon.

um but all black women are ugly

Rhianna is mixed. African women do not look like that and they do not have light eyes.

>Lupita
I never got the hype for lupita

you could land a b17 bomber on that forehead

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_in_ancient_warfare

Mixed people are still black, silly user. That's the might of the powerful African seed.

THEY ARE SHAVED BECAUSE IT'S IN THE COMICS LOW IQ CUNTS

It helps if you like ethnic women who actually look ethnic, rather than Americanized sluts desperately trying to look as white as possible.

I also hate straight hair on black women. Terrible.

la atrocidad...

>warrior women shaved heads to avoid that
That's not true at all. Real historical African warrior women didn't shave their heads.

Pic related.

>ugly women
>black women
there you go user

Except she had long hair in the comics.

>wikipedia
>implying being a "leader"/glorified cheerleader is the same as being a warrior
being a figurehead puppet like Joan of Arc is not being a warrior. There's a reason that bitch was only ever wounded with a missile, because she was never on the front lines.

>It's a not subtle at all racism/SJW complaining thread.

I think that there are attractive black women I just want to know why they didn't put any of them in the movie

There were female viking warriors who fought alongside men, female pirates Anne Bonny and Mary Read.

Joan of fucking Arc.

Go back to /r9k/

It's a movie and what's the difference between a few inches of hair autist?

I bet this woman in pic related would beat the ever living fuck out of your anime girl posting weeb fat ass in a street fight.

blackagendareport.com/get-me-outa-wakanda

/ourblackpanther/

>some sub 130 pound girl tries to fight me
>sit on her

>Implying they aren't attractive.
Either racist, or anti-SJW bitching, or both.

>muh politics!
I'm going to go ahead and throw this "review" in the trash. No different from SJWs giving the movie a pass because it panders to them.

Same applies to Armond "I Really Want to Be" White too.

Before I check this list if Boudicca is in there I'm ignoring it completely.

yeah I ran these tests and they say you're a faggot

>There were female viking warriors who fought alongside men
shield maidens are a myth and no conclusive evidence of a culture of warrior women in scandinavia exists.

I want to read about if the characters were well-developed, if the dialogue was believable, if the cinematography was good. I don't care about your politics.

Not everything has to be about your political identity. It's boring and obnoxious. 2016-18 have been terrible specifically because there is no escape from you faggots.

because in the comic only ugly women join that special force

I have nothing against black women I just don't find Lupita in particular that striking. She is a good actress though.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rv7MAYmZYT4

say what you want about female warriors, but these cunts have bigger balls than 99% of you incels

giv mma gf

Not warriors though. Anyone can use a gun.

The only true warriors left standing today are MMA fighters, professional wrestlers, and Japanese ninja.

1. isnt Wakanda super advanced?

2. Grabbing hair is bullshit
youtube.com/watch?v=EDNT4zZU5vM

3. its just Representation. kinda like monks or skinheads

>she looks like a teenage boy

>not wanting to use half your population to kill people just because they're weaker on average

Black women are 87% hideous. Especially when they go full Africa and shave em bald. Have you ever been watching a documentary about rural Africa, seen a native and said to yourself "damn she's hot!"

Didn't think so. Mulatto women are often far more attractive and are more likely to act like a functioning member of society.

This.
t. Norwegian whose friend is an Old Norse philologist who wants to kill himself every time someone with an obvious agenda starts ranting about muh shield maidens in the media.

>being this ass blasted because someone challenges the narrative of my "revolutionary" comic book action movie

wanna know how I know you're a roastie?

No one reads comics here

Poobably because they couldn't find formidable looking cute ladies. Look at Wonder Woman for example. They got a traditionally attractive girl who looks like a twig, while the background amazons were a bit manly but actually looked like fighters. I think BP decided on having actual tough looking ladies instead of drop dead gorgeous models. It was a good compromise.

Side note, I do not personally find Gal attractive, but the mainstream does. I just wanted to add that before someone greentexts me with:

>gal gadot
>traditionally attractive

the same thing with the plate in the lip...
I thought they only did that so slavers would not want to take them

>Why did they decide to only have ugly women in this movie?
The moment they decided to make it about niggers.

I read enough comics to know that the Dora Milaje have hair in them. I don't know what that is from, but it's not how they are normally drawn.

Also, why would Wakanda need a wet works team? Comic looks like bullshit, honestly.

The lip plate is an East African thing. Slaves came from West Africa.

>wanting your source of reproduction to die

Even prehistoric cave people knew better than you dumbass.

wops

>Makes a statement about how there aren't women warriors. Correct you.

H-he why are you so assblasted?

wanna know how I know you're a fat ass women hating virgin?

>if you got long hair, someone can grab you in fight
if someone is within hair grabbing range in a fight you have bigger problems

Will wh*tebois ever recover?

I'm pretty sure men are just as necessary for reproduction.

>wanna know how I know you're a fat ass women hating virgin?

Typical ugly sow insult.

You dont need many men to repopulate.
You will be in a bad position with few women to give birth.

She is right doe. Pursuing flesh pleasures is for weak individuals.

Lmao they're cucks being in the military.
Meanwhle I am living large and not being some moving target for the enemy.
Literally get what I want, so fuck you

Yoda’s wife looks like that?!?

not a single warrior in that list.
It's a list of glorified cheerleaders.

Read up about King Gezo and his Dahomey Amazons you ignorant fuckwit. African fighting Women really were a thing.

>African Cheerleader Women really were a thing
ftfy

They were literally the elite of the Dahomey army you retard. Initially recruited from unmarried women and faithless wives, female criminal's etc. King Ghezo expanded the "corps" to over 5,000 by conscripting all the unmarried women in his kingdom. They were so important to Dahomey culture that they were never sold as slaves or used as sacrifices even when everyone else was fair game. You can keep trying to be pithy all you like bellend, don't change what a colossal turbo queer you are

>Spoken like a true pillow muncher

Do women realize they're objectifying themselves when they use 'virgin' to insult a male?

>Getting absolutely btfo by black panther
>T-t-the wimen are ugly

It's no wonder the white race is dying

this really activated my walnuts

pic related

also the only real warrior woman you listed was Joan of Arc

You have no walnuts to activate.

>Do women realize they're objectifying themselves when they use 'virgin' to insult a male?
Elaborate.

*blocks your path*
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yaa_Asantewaa
Yaa Asantewaa (c. 1840 – 17 October 1921) was queen mother of Ejisu in the Ashanti Empire – now part of modern-day Ghana, appointed by her brother Nana Akwasi Afrane Opese, the Edwesuhene, or ruler, of Edwesu. In 1900 she led the Ashanti war known as the War of the Golden Stool, also known as the Yaa Asantewaa war, against British colonialism.[1]

Yeah, she won the battle, lost the war, still counts

For it to be an insult it mean it has to be degrading in some way, and 'virgin' literally mean 'hasn't get laid yet'. So you're saying it's degrading for a man to not be able to bed a woman. But this statement doesn't make sense by itself. Why is it degrading for the man? It implies a shortcoming, that something is missing in a man. He is not good enough. But if you must be good enough to get something, it also implies that something has an intrinsic value. A price, if you will. Do you follow me? If something is not given freely, it has a price, therefore falling into the same category as common goods.

lol for real

you used your spear wrong if someone got to you and pulled your hair

saying a man is a loser for being a virgin implies what gives him value is his ability to sleep with women. this means value is placed on men thinking women are objects of desire and perusing women.

A man is only useful to them if he's going after sex. This is how they use and attempt to control men. Anecdotally, the men who sleep with the most women often treat them like shit.

>Yaa Asawewuza
Oh nogs never fail to Crack me up.

La hija del diablo...

Black women are ugly

>treat them like shit
Men hitting women is a very small minority though in spite of what everyone else seems to say, they just treat them like nothing more than easy lays

Unless you think that's what treating like shit means, then kek

Somewhat comic faithful. The male soldiers usually have guns though.

why is the first letter of crack capitalized?

Sup Forums the pedo cuck board
Sup Forums here, we laugh at how pathetic you are constantly. We have a bet that all you cum soy milk.

lol

> Be fatass
> Thinks this means I can fight
Americans: the post