What's this movie about?

What's this movie about?

Kubrick staged the Kennedy assassination and this was his confession.

pizzagate

my peanus weanus of course!
haha
my peeeeanus weeeanus :)
what is the movie about?
the answer of course, my peanus weanus!

A dream within a dream reflected by a fire onto a cave wall. Fidelio.

Face and money > height

>Women are whores
>Men with money get anything

HANKY PANKY

KEK

The divine feme9 is coming back so, enjoy ur shekels while you can fat jews.Also Adam Saddle is a fat piece of crap in charge of corrupting the youngsters and hopefull some user will meet this man and stab him before he makes another Movie with adult themes 4 kids

Classism in America, mostly, with a sprinkle of red pilling normies on the degeneracy of women.

>degeneracy of women
but there were men at the party too

men can't be degenerate only women can

Yeah but normies already know that men are often horndogs.

Absolutely based

using someone voluntarily isn't degenerate

being used voluntarily is

Its the opposite men lead women bleed only men can make women degenerate by having premarital sex with them. If men dont engage in this kind of behavior neither will women since there are no dicks to ride.

about 2 hours too long

This
Men are designed to spread their seeds as much as possible

Niggers steal ham. Niggers eat ham.

women are sluts and the illuminati is real

Sup Forums seems to be designed very differently

>seeds
Formerly feeds

We've evolved beyond our base biological urges.

Stanley Jewbrick making a big deal out of something that goes on routinely in every redneck neighborhood in the country, and I say redneck with the absolute highest respect. There is really nothing mysterious about orgies and swingers parties. They have been going on since the days of the Roman Empire, and likely much longer than that. But Jewbrick is one of those directors that get overrated by pot heads who watch his movie stoned. They are just about the most shallow and tedious people on this planet.

I have no idea but I love it. I'm sure there is something more going on, but it's my favorite Kubrick movie because the ambiance somehow makes it very comfy.

>What's this movie about?
kubrick making fun of conspiracy nutjobs

people who love barry lyndon, the killing, lolita, path of glory - patricians
people who love the shining, 2001, ews because MUH HIDDEN MESSAGE - conspiracy nutjobs and plebs

About the rich dominant class and their rituals.

who has the full movie?

Haha I know right?

you have to watch it with your eyes closed in order to fully appreciate it. but if you have already seen it, it won't be what kubrick intended.

fucking based

no, it's about hamburger-door.

There are hours of commentary, pages of blogs dedicated to each and every nuance of this film trying to divine a message or meaning.

My own take has always been that society is fueled by primal sexual impulse and this impulse makes us lie to each other and ourselves. The whole orgy thing is to say something along the lines of "even at the highest levels of society and civilisation, you can't get away from carnality". We have self-imposed, social rules to keep these things in check, but they are terribly flimsy rules at best. Women are whores and there will be men who want to fuck them. The end.