Who is the most important character in DC or Marvel to die and stay dead for real?

Who is the most important character in DC or Marvel to die and stay dead for real?

but they were all resurrected in some way some where

fucking capeshit man

Dead means can't use the much anymore not stop using them.

Mostly the stay deads are civilians and alt world versions.

Uncle Ben and Gwen Stacy I guess

Barry Allen, Jason Todd, and Bucky Barnes all came back to life.

What was it like when Jason Todd came back to life anyways? How big of a deal was it?

Come to think of it, the ONLY character thats been off limits has been Uncle Ben. Can you imagine the shitstorm that would happen if Marvel decided to revive him for whatever reason? Would they be so stupid to do so?

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Gwen only got important after death.

Don't think so, in an story last year or so this evil cloning guy who was the Jackal but not really and was also Ben Reilly wanted to bring Uncle Ben back but Peter stopped him

Magneto killed Jean Grey in Planet X in 2004 and to my knowledge, she has never been brought back. They just replaced her with a younger time displaced version in 2011

Everyone thought it'd be temporary or turn out not to actually be Jason Todd, so it really wasn't a big deal.

People only realized he was legit and staying years later.

I think it was partly ruined by HUSH and Clayface's shenanigans.
True, but Marvel keeps surprising me.

Ned Leeds maybe? Not the most important but still major.

Captain Mar-Vell
Jean Dewolfe

Isn't Jean DeWolfe the Wraith?

Also, i'd say Captain Stacy.

Her brother was

Earth 2 Batman

Probably the Waynes.

Mar-Vell came back in Secret Avengers around the time of AvX.

That's for making me sad, user.

100 years, god bless the King.

Jean Grey

The Jean we have now is Teen Jean, who never experienced (and never will experience) what 70s, 80s, 90s and 00s Jean experienced, making her pretty much a different person.

He only came back for like 30 seconds though, that was only the cover

I dunno, I think Flashpoint *kinda* brought Thomas Wayne back, it's pretty debatable.

Just wait until Doomsday Clock

>Ned Leeds maybe? Not the most important but still major.

Did he come back in Clone Conspiracy? Did he die again at the end?

Wolverine

I doubt he fits the "important" part but I'm pretty sure Don Hall has never been resurrected. The only times he's alive is in flashbacks or in elseworlds.

jean dewolfe

Didn't Hawk try to resurrect him only for best boy Top to hijack it to come back himself?