Be me

>be me
>be an ugly beta 27 year blackpilled nofriends loser
>woke up
>read Atlas Shrugged until 1 pm like a consumercuck
>stretch instead of doing any other exercise (haven't had junk food for 6 days)
>eat food
>left flat at 3 pm to walk around central London and browse the internet on my phone while drinking coffee
>daylight at 3 pm so feel like I have to go sightseeing but I know I'd feel sad anyway
>almost decide to ride the tube around but go walking and wonder whether I have no free will and I'm walking to burn calories because I didn't exercise
>walk around and through Hyde Park, seeing swans and Chad and Stacey couples (never had female attention ever)
>walk through Knightsbridge and Sloane Square
>feel like such a loser to be walking around
>have less than £30 in bank account, enough money until I get paid but still feel bad
>wonder why rich people choose to work instead of sightseeing London for many months like I have
>realise my job requires me to do almost nothing
>walk through streets with designer shops and feel bad I can't afford stuff I don't care about
>go and walk around city of London, which is almost empty and has everything shut
>had no social experiences since school - never even been to pub, club, or party
>walk around Notting hill gate, which is filled with tourists and hipsters loving their easy fun lives
>now drinking coffee and feeling sad about life
>have no productive hobbies
>have to prepare for job interview for better version of my current job- have had almost 2 months to revise the mathematical concepts and procrastinated until now
>wish I could I inside all day and work hard on programming, reading, learning but I walk around outside hoping my youth will spontaneously stop feeling wasted (done this for past 3 years, sometimes driving instead of walking, to no avail)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8CZVwhVTNTo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

deens

sounds comfy tbqh, I barely leave the house

Oh well, at least you live in London and not some assbut "city" in the middle of nowhere in convict land. Get over it and get a drug addiction or something

you've posted this before

I walk around my city all the day I dont have to go to uni too.
I'm in the exact same position.
But I'm too autist to grab a cofee alone or doing something like that

youtube.com/watch?v=8CZVwhVTNTo
thread theme

wow what a fucking loser lmao

Oh shit, this brings me back. Literally my theme song.

>be me
>live in flat with gf
>all her friends are about to come over and i have to pretend to be interested
>going to shop now to buy some eber to make it tolerable

we all have our problems

Yeah, at least OP have a job and you have a gf. Meanwhile I'm a lonely sophomore on uni that still doesn't know what the fuck I want to do with my life. I have zero cash and my apartment have a cockroach problem I can't seen to solve no matter how much I clean and use pesticide.

read Notes from the Underground, OP

It's okay man.
We'va all got some shit like that. I can't do anything well.
>living in canary islands for 6 months internship
>in small shitty appartment without windows
>no friends or anything
>shit at my internship
>shit at most things actually
>just tried to make a chocolate mousse for a family who welcomed me in the first weeks here
>fucked it up
>shit with computers too
>almost broke 2 work pc the same day
>fucked the printer up too
>today is the carnaval in the city and I saw a lot of people disguising and having fun
>meanwhile just fucked my shitty chocolate mousse I spent 40€ on all the ustensils and the whole afternoon
>can't even anger well or even write english well or even greentext well
>the only way to vent my frustration is to lament my shitty adventures to my parents and my only 2 online friends who are getting tired of my shit

I mean really, just do the thing, go home and sleep. At this point it's not like we can regain youth or talent or some shit, just go home and sleep.

Lmfao

>lonely sophomore on uni that still doesn't know what the fuck I want to do with my life
damn what an unique situation, I bet no one has ever gone through the hardships you are facing

Start the revolution comrade.

I know, I wasn't complaining or anything, just saying everyone has their problems at their own level.

If someone had just smacked me hard and told me to wake up when I was like 10 or 14 or something, mayne it would've worked. But no, just let your child become a useless gumpfuck because you can't even do one villain better.

Yeah true
As much of a fucking gay ass meme it is I can't help but feel these kinda issues and problems are about your view in life in general.
I haven't seen anyone in few days and for the most part I've just been at home reading, cooking good food, shitposting and working on some projects I have, I'm not going anywhere in life, I don't have gf, I'm poor as fuck and I have but 2 friends in the entire city I rarely see but I don't give a shit about any of that.
And if you can address your issues and what you are unhappy about the next logical step is to figure out how to fix them, you didn't waste your youth, you are wasting your life now by changing nothing while being unhappy.

I've read it along with houellebecq and Elliot Rodger

how do we fix this ?

Same OP. Get a motorcycle, seriously. It seems like a perfect fit for you.

Not a gay sport bike either, just a nice naked or adventure bike.

Hope you make it bro.

sounds comfy (minus all the depressing shit). I would love to walk around london desu but its too expensive for poor eurofag like me

I’ve been considering brutally alienating my friends so that I don’t have anyone I feel like is judging me for actually wanting to wallow in my self loathing and hatred of everyone else until I finally get angry and depressed enough to commit suicide.

since we are all sharing our problems

>have a schizophrenic uncle who neglected and beaten my grandma
>he says it my fault that she died because I never visited her (I did,but only when he wasn't there because he has anger issues and he likes to interrogate people to find out as much about them so he can bash them online as an "anonymous" source)
>he is 30 years older than me and he is jealous that I go to the gym and told everyone I was using steroids
>he even attacked me physically when I went to visit grandma in the hospital when she was ill
>does insane shit like throw pebbles at my window and calls from the cellphones of other people

Long story short,I am starting my new job and I am literally working across the street from where he lives.

you should torch the place

He's not saying its unique he's saying it sucks you fucking spazwit.

that's pretty juvenile thing to do
grow a pair, don't be such a fucking faggot

Watch un homme qui dort

Beachy Head Cliff isn't too far from London, you could catch a bus there and jump, literally no chance of survival at that height.

I always had fantasies of attacking him but I don't want to stoop to his level. He calls me "famous user" because I am too good to greet him. He also believes he is a world famous doctor (I wish I was making this shit up but he is legitimately ill) and a master of martial arts (when he attacked me,he just did the windmill like an autistic child). He complains online that me and my siblings aren't supporting him (he is a cheapskate and literally has half a million dollars in his bank account which he accumulated by never spending anything and stealing my grandmother's pension) and threatened me that he will put me in jail for neglect.

are you the guy that posted on /lit/?

>black pilled

Stopped reading there and knew you were a faggot.