/trek/

Some of you guys are okay, don't go to Wolf-359 tomorrow.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JiKwAS1qaCk
youtube.com/watch?v=Yrst8gmd9Cw
youtube.com/watch?v=OAlLR2u3HUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=R9bwnY05GoU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_television_markets
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for Russworm.

Friendly reminder that Dukat did nothing wrong.

So, you're tasked with rewriting the last half of season 7 DS9, specifically the Dukat/Winn storyline. With the requirement that they both need to be involved with the storyline and it has to end with Sisko "defeating" Dukat (in whatever way), what do you do?

I know this is probably just a /trek/ joke, but I take all written threats seriously now.

Reported. Sorry, bro.

>Couldn't even finish season 2
JUST

That's a big cube

Smol

Race mixer

absolutely based lmao

Reminder that the writers got rid of the Romulan T'Rul, in charge of the Defiant's Romulan cloaking device because they couldn't figure out how to use her. Reminder that the Romans would never let the Federation control access to one of their cloaking devices without supervision.

The only Romulan I remember is the one Bashir threw under the bus.

ban phoneposters

List the characters that were mimiced by shapeshifters over the course of DS9.
I'll wait.

Bad choice on their part. DS9 could have used some more Vulcan/Romulan characters.

I'd put my dick in her if you know what I mean

Sisko

post STO crews

Captain Picard Day. It's one of the childrens's favorite school activities!
youtube.com/watch?v=JiKwAS1qaCk

He's my number #1 dad
youtube.com/watch?v=Yrst8gmd9Cw

shit.. stay safe ensign.

I don't have any real complaint with S7, but I would restructure the ending to be more of a strategic chess battle between Dukat trying to undermine the Bajoran government with Winn, and Sisko trying to uphold his loyalties to Starfleet and as their chosen one. I would have preferred if the whole evil spirits thing was more metaphorical than real, like maybe Dukat slowly has been losing it to the point where he breaks mentally and thinks he's a wraith, and Winn is brainwashed. Maybe have Dukat go full Wacko and put Bajor on a lockdown somehow, as revenge. Sisko was interesting because he had to make difficult choices in war, I think that should have been more the focus of the finale.

>that gorn sweater

Thats not hiding what u mean

I think it was okay. Maybe they could have just had her appear every now and then but the show had a lot of characters to follow already.

>TOS is god-tier

I love it

>I assure you, I am quite fertile
What did she mean by this?

People still playing that shit game?

Fertile means you can have children

>nu-trek uniform
>incorrect hand sign
FAKE GEEK GIRL

Being this new.

sto>std

That isn't an incorrect vulcan signal...

IT'S BEEN A ROAD

>thumb touching palm
Do you even Judaism, goy?

Keep it mostly the same and just get rid of that stupid end sequence.

>settled for a bitchy japanese woman when he could have been gettin hot Cardassian ass every night

Joke's on you, immunity dog protects me

We all know it's based off of Jewish gestures, but the Vulcan peace symbol was not wrong in the picture you retard.

He turned down a supple, sultry ,seductive, blue spoon that would do anything for him for nagging kay-ko. And because he was prejudiced against Cardies.

Riker would have ravished her right there in the Jeffries tube.

population approximately 9 billion...all muslim

more of "hang out" than "play", but yeah

Yes, it is wrong. You do not touch your thumb to your hand during it.

Why are not the borg in deep space ?

so, uhh, the second guy from the right?

In all fairness he would ravish a jeffries tube if it looked at him funny, man looked like he nursed a semi all the time.

>Riker will never arrange and play at your New Orleans-styled funeral
youtube.com/watch?v=OAlLR2u3HUQ

Feels bad man

>Why are not the borg in deep space ?
because siskos weak ass would be overwhelmed by the might of the collective.

they are, in the very first episode

do you mean you'd put your dick in her

I dont remember borg in episode 1. If that is the 1 with prophets

Sometimes he has his thumb out, sometimes he doesn't. This is a strange nitpick.

Because Sisko isn't drinking grey earl tea.

Trekkie, it's late, stop baiting and go to bed.

>sometimes he doesn't
Proof it

Mate, I don't care.

Quite illogical that you would raise protest only to claim that you don't care once requested to provide some sort of proof.

I think its ok to do both

You are now hearing the sound all Borg cubes make.
its goinna get stuck in your head too

Terrible. Not even that user, but I hope you learn from this experience, user.

It's just about a thumb..

youtube.com/watch?v=R9bwnY05GoU

It's 3am at Quarks. A solemn peace has fallen upon the place. The soft neon glow of the murals caresses the darkness with flame. A faint whiz of the dabo tables is still audible but you think you might be imagining it. The sole patron is Jadzia and she is engrossed in her PADD at the end of the bar; her normally insouciant demeanor replaced with worry. You sit down in Morn's curiously unoccupied seat and feel a bit imprudent for doing so. Quark throws down his rag and places the polished glass down in front of you. "What'll it be?".

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YA1t2vlN9U
best way to put little babies to sleep
their resistance if futile

Is the dominion ruled a bit by the orca?. Like they are nobility?

Reminder that Bajorans are pissbabies and don't belong in the federation.

Too skinny. NEXT!

No the one the ship makes when its onscreen or w/e
Can't find it on jootube

I GOT FAITH OF THE SOUL

I CAN REACH ANY STAR

goddamn that intro grew on me

shit taste

Being this new.

IT'S BEEN A WRONG ROAD

Is dukat some kind of god in the end?

COMMANDER, TELL ME ABOUT YOUR SEXUAL ORGANS

My wife and I are going to jump into ENT right now. We just finished TNG. She hates DS9, and I kind of do too.

What are we in for Sup Forums

>hates DS9
Bring her to a bad part of town tonight and just leave her there

Jadzia should have died in 'Change of Heart' as originally planned. Having Worf disobey orders for 'love' was a huge stain on his character. He abandoned his kid and got over his last waifus death with no problem. Even Terry Farrell wanted to go out this way instead of being murdered by Dukat.

A shitty prequel

CLAP

EY TON LOOK WE GOT SOMMADIS PARANORMAL PHENOMENON OVER HERE.

tos- good
tng-really good
ds9-still good
voy-going down
ent-gettting desperate
std-pleb tier filler trash

mirror universe arc was pretty fun but then they ruined it with that whole speech

Tilly had a great arc so far

Star trek 4 movie idea - The jj crew are assimilated by klingon borg, its up to the STD crew to save them

>ywn cum in her spoon

wrecked

It's not even a girl

>I want to bitch about a service that provides high definition streaming to any device even though fags like me torrent everything anyway
This is not about STD's quality, but when DS9 aired, my syndicate affiliate aired them at varying times week to week, out of order and often skipped them for (appropriately enough) baseball games. Less than 30% of homes in the US had access to UPN at Voyager's launch. We would have loved to have an affordable streaming service that provided all of Trek.

>listen to this as you sleep goy

>LEXX
>very low

user...

>Less than 30% of homes in the US had access to UPN at Voyager's launch.
Really?

>the Cardassian occupation killed less people than influenza in the 21st century

The Black Death killed more people than the Holocaust so the Holocaust isn't a big deal

Well no because

*leans into mic*

the holocaust was exaggerated, every side had internment camps because that's what you do in total war.

That's hard to believe because a free-to-air network only has to be available in the ten largest media markets to reach 30% of viewers. New York and Los Angles make up 11% alone.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_television_markets

Watched five episodes of Orville. Does it get good later?

>next largest market is only 2% in 2017
I'll see if I can find the source for the statistic, but I've heard the 30% number many times.

Somebody make an edit to this page