ITT: Post based kinos

pic related, fucking based kino

when will this 'kino' shit die for good goddamnit

Someone on the news/on camera saying it
“Epic, epic for the win”

About a year and change after you stop whining about it like a little bitch.

It has unfortunately transcended meme status and is probably here to stay for a good while. If you don't like it just replace it with "awesome" or something. It's really not as bad as "soyboy" and some others.

why is this pic in every thread

Some faggot has decided to avatarfag. He’ll kill himself soon enough

Nice try reddit screw

>implying it's not multiple people

NO! STOP POSTING THIS! I am sick of seeing it in every goddamn thread! Fuck this old lady. Fuck Cat in the Hat. I'm goddamn sick of it. You're probably one of those SNEED posters.
>hahaha hurrrr i posted it again ahahah
FUCK. OFF. My fists are shaking right now and I'm just about ready to punch through my computer screen because of all you Cat in the hat posters.

learn german, you will ignore it and read just like movie, film, flick, motion picture or whatever
t. German

based

>kino
it would be if it wasn't so pretentiously long and up it's own ass

The memes never die.

>didnt' bring back Vangelis to score
what a total fuck up. Vangelis is literally one of the most iconic composers in industry, and he was never asked

Vangelis is now a 75 year old fuck who didn’t make anything relevant in a decade or two, besides his Rosetta album that just sounds like Vangelis didn’t do anything new since the 80s.
At best he would make a forgettable soundtrack that tries to hard to be like the original just like Williams did that for TFA.

And the point of the new one is not to recreate the original soundtrack but to make something entirely standalone that only expands on the original.

I disagree. His sound is vital for anything bladerunner desu

The first BR is highly melancholic and so is the soundtrack, the sequel is highly oppresive and industrial and so is the soundtrack.
A Vangelis sound would not fit with the narrative of the sequel.

explain in a few words what makes BR a quality movie.

The film is an antithesis of the usual Hollywood lefty "we're all born special teehee" bullshit by showing how you can only become special through your own actions. A true portrayal of the alienation of an individual and finding purpose in your existence.
Exceptional execution of nearly every single filmmaking element with the focus on visual and audio storytelling. If there wasn't for the few unnecesary audio flashbacks, the cheesy execution of the rebellion and underwritten Wallace character the film would be basically flawless.

she was so damn pretty in that movie.

>If there wasn't for the few unnecesary audio flashbacks, the cheesy execution of the rebellion and underwritten Wallace character the film would be basically flawless.

Apart from the main protag journey into his own identity what you say is all the film was cheesy, unnecessary and underwritten. Because wallace, the rebellion and the past were all key elements.
Think about the AI waifu, completely useless, adds nothing to the movie except the basic love story token.
If empty spaces are good visuals then yes it's well done. Empty spaces put an emphasis on characters, and here every single character is robotic and underwritten.

You are just watching someone wandering in empty spaces, you know what will happen because every memorable scene are already in the trailer. And its almost 3h long.

It's not that bad, but just not memorable or exciting.

>Apart from the main protag journey into his own identity what you say is all the film was cheesy, unnecessary and underwritten.
How? The entire film is completely about K and his development, how is it underwritten?
>Because wallace, the rebellion and the past were all key elements.
Wallace is barely 10 minutes in the film and the rebellion 2 minutes maybe, while the film is almost 3 hours long. Hardly "key" elements
>Think about the AI waifu, completely useless
Are you serious? A comment on AI beings and the essence of programming is useless? Joi is a literal extension of K's character development, to say she's useless is just straight up dumb. If anythung is a key element it's Joi and K, not Wallace and the rebellion.
>Empty spaces put an emphasis on characters
What a ridiculous absurd statement. So when there are "empty spaces" in let's say 2001 it's putting an emphasis on characters? What? And do you think when characters are not having dialogue it's automatically "empty"?
>you know what will happen because every memorable scene are already in the trailer
It's entirely your fault for watching third party marketing company made trailers, and films are not just plot points, seeing a shot of the baseline scene in the trailer means nothing until you actually experience that scene