Marvel Nihilist Universe

>father dies
>Thor forgets about it two seconds later
>man burned to death
>Thor thinks it smells bad
>Friends and comrades from earlier films die and the whole scene is a quip and nobody remembers them afterwards

How lower can they go Sup Forums? They've already taken a dump on every basic of storytelling there is.

Just like their audience.

ENOUGH WITH THE QUIPS

I envy Marvel. They can put out zero effort literal turds and online critics and fanboys would still eat it up as the second coming of our savior.

Most obvious green screen of all time what the fuck

>Thor movie
>storytelling masterpiece
Pick only one.

A centuries old warrior is cavalier towards death. Who'd have thunk?

Difference between bravery and straight up negligence of death.

Never happened. Odin was all over the movie, you’re retarded.

>Thor thinks it smells bad
It's not? What's your argument here?

He's a superhero not a comedian

he wasn't trying to be comedic. Burned people smell bad. You were laughing at something?

The scene has a clear comedy purpose

>why doesn't this fighter that has seen people die thousands of times cry at a complete stranger dying

No one in the scene has any reason to value life.

So then it's nihilist. Why are you arguing against me?

Both of the previous Thor movies sucked ass and took themselves too seriously. At least Ragnorok knew what is was and had some fun with it.

It shits in the face of Thor fans that's for sure.

>Thor fans
Who?

>the only thing anyone can believe in is the value of life

... ?

I think you don't know what words mean.

that's how the logo looked before

the movie was supposed to be grimdark, before taika came in and changed everything. not to mentioned they even reshoot the movie during the filming.

If you don't value life then you're a nihilist.

>Reddit loves quips
>Reddit loves nihilism
So they just put them together

Good. Grimdark Ragnarok would've been a huge flop.

This is a fucking embarrassment, but the shit OP's talking about is even worse. I can forgive a lot in the effects department as long as ghe story's good, but Fagnarok failed on pretty much all fronts for me.

you are conflating insouciance towards death with a contempt for living and life (and hence, nihilism).
if you are about to type 'but those are the the same thing!' you need to think harder. Death is just the teeny end bit. Not caring that a life ended is not the same as thinking that that life didn't matter at all.

This character sucked ass in the movie.

Nihilism is the belief nothing matters. Life isn't everything.

Confirmed for not knowing what words mean.

It remembers me the moral catastrophe in The Last Jedi.
Is as if these movies are written by psychopaths.

>Life isn't everything.
It is

it is a stupid movie, dumb shits on here will defend it because it is a "comedy"

A black Valkyjar.....

Movie should have ended with Thor giving her his seed, then I would be okay with it

of course you would Chaim