MOVIE TRIVIA

>When Sam Raimi signed to direct SPIDER-MAN, Sony was already in advanced talks with Freddie Prinze Jr. to star as Peter Parker / Spider-Man. Raimi objected to this, and ultimately convinced the studio to give the part to Tobey Maguire after a round of screen tests. When asked about it, Raimi said he would "never cast Freddie Prinze Jr. in anything" and, where it up to him, "he wouldn't even be allowed to see the movie".

fucking lmao
based raimi

I love the Raimi movies but I was never a fan of Tobey so this sucks so hear. Anyone other than Tobey would be better.

>When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role of Joey in "Friends" he only had $11 dollars to his name. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing that Courteney Cox bought was a car. Matt LeBlanc bought a hot dinner.

>Anyone other than Tobey would be better.
cuckold idiot

What exactly did you like about Tobey? Was it his mediocre acting or his ugly whiny faces everytime he had to cry in a scene? Those scenes looked really forced if you compare him with other actors who are doing those scenes beautifully.

And here I was thinking Raimiposting was just a meme.

>38 year old manboy playing a teenager

Tobey is cancelled. How dare he walk out with a son who dress up as a daughter? He's one of those "liberal" celebs.

>Tobey Maguire, 41, and his ex Jennifer Meyer, 40, were seen together with their daughter Ruby, 10, and his son Otis, 8, in Malibu.

that kid is already lost, baka that stance

I've just watched Homecoming. The difference between Tobey's acting ability and that of Tom is day and night. Tom's fucking ridiculous and the cringy lines and stunts they make him say and perform are... attrocious. And that guy before that in the Amazing Spider-Man, he's not a bad actor, but his appearance is exactly the opposite of what Peter Parker should be.

No one asked you to compare him with the other actors, we are only talking about Tobey here. I didn't watch the other Spider-Man movies so I don't give a shit who is the best Spider-Man. All I know is that Tobey is a shitty actor and his facial expressions are the worst. People only like him cuz his face is meme worthy.

>When Sam Raimi signed to direct SPIDER-MAN, Sony was already in advanced talks with Freddie Prinze Jr. to star as Peter Parker / Spider-Man. Raimi objected to this, and ultimately convinced the studio to give the part to Tobey Maguire after a round of screen tests. When asked about it, Raimi said he would "never cast that kike rat in anything" and, where it up to him, "he would gas all the filthy jews."

>daughter
>son

Which one is which?

>"he wouldn't even be allowed to see the movie"
Kek, did Freddie fuck is wife or what?

*his

>Franco played Harry Osborn in Sam Raimi’s films, but he originally auditioned for - and came close to getting - the title role.

Imagine an universe where based James Franco was Spiderman

god andrew garfield is so fucking cute

Toby gave booty, Freddie didnt. Another day another casting couch.

duh

why did he hate him?

>missing the point this hard

>haha he look dum when he cry lmao

>"I can't watch the Spider-Man movies anymore because James Franco is a rapist!"
or Franco gets typecast

>somewhat unattractive
>relatable with genuine (unflattering) facial acting

>hurr durr this means he bad aktur

???

are you gonna cry Tobey?

yes, u mad?

>haha he cry therefore gay weak faggot

Nice

Yes very
I hate being wrong but i guess believing that acting ability doesn’t depend on physical beauty is just an incorrect opinion if u say so user

ITT: heretics

What did he do with those 11dollars?

DAE LE SAM RAIMI SPOODERMAN FILMS WERE ACTUALLY SUPAR RACIST LMAOOO!!! NIGGURZ LOL!!! HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA JEWS HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHA GET IT BECAUSE THE ACTUAL MOVIES WERE PROBLEMATIC AS SHIT BUT WE HAVE TO STICK IT TO LE ESS-JAY-DUBYAS LMAO IM SO EDGY!!!!!!!!
>SCENE FROM SPOODERMAN 2
>JJJ: What do we call this FAGGOT?
>Hoffman: Dr. NIGGER!!!!!
HHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHA RACISM AND OPPRESSION OF POCS IS SO FUNNEEEEEEE

Raimi is fucking awesome

brainlet alert

>Peter! Look behind you for God's sake! You know who did that? Sandniggers, Peter and I'm not just talking about Muslims. Never forget what those Kikes did to our city, Peter. Never forget.
This was a pretty bold scene for post 9/11 America.

I like to imagine that any time someone posts this they're just saying it originally, and every single time they decide to throw Courtney Cox under the bus.

>MOVIE TRIVIA
>When Sam Raimi signed to direct SPIDER-MAN, Sony was already in advanced talks with Samuel L Jackson. to star as Peter Parker / Spider-Man. Raimi objected to this, and ultimately convinced studio to give the part to Tobey Maguire after a round of screen tests. When asked about it, Raimi said he would "never cast a ghetto nigger in anything" and, where it up to him, "he would castrate his coon ass and hang him from a tree like tarzan".

What the absolute fuck, lads

manchild alert

he bought a cold dinner

this

are you unironically retarded enough to call others manchildren when your justification for tobey being a "bad" actor is looking ugly when crying or lifting heavy things? fuck off woman

he bought a somewhat warm but not hot dinner

Tobey was the best Spiderman. Literally a perfect Peter Parker.

Sam Raimi isn't fond of diaper fetishes.