Nightwing #29 Storytime

Gotham Resistance part two!

Other urls found in this thread:

www53.zippyshare.com/v/I7Ir0z3l/file.html
desuarchive.org/co/thread/95304073/#q95304073
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nightwing 029 (2017) (2 covers) (digital) (Minutemen-Slayer).cbr
www53.zippyshare.com/v/I7Ir0z3l/file.html

Is this continuing the story from Teen Titans?

do we read this before red death or after it?

Damian you little fuck you just killed his best friend like a month ago, why would he trust you with anything?

Look like Game of thrones

Red Death is supposed to be how Dark Universe Bruce became the flash so any.

Should I pick up Gotham Resistance? Looks interesting but I'm kinda burned out of Gotham shit

Fries is looking pretty fucking badass here.

You don't even need to read this to understand anything. It's just a dumb tie-in to boost sales.

No one cares wallyfag.

You could check out part one's storytime and judge for yourself. Warning though, the thread is utter shit. desuarchive.org/co/thread/95304073/#q95304073

Damianfag, is that you?

I read it last week and decided to not pick up Gotham Resistance but as the issues progress I think I might regret not picking it up, shit that happens here might be important in the future.

wallyfag, is that you?

You could've just said yes. Nice to see your insane self around.

I think Snyder specifically said all this stuff is put here because it's not important to Metal even though it was part of his brainchild. Destroying Gotham is his shtick, after all.

Are you new? It's literally irrelevant and will have no impact on Metal or these books.

>Metal
>Main Line Story
>Dark Knights One-Shot
>One-Shots that show the origins of each Dark Knight
>Gotham Resistance
>Small Crossover showing how Gotham is dealing with the appearance of the Dark Knights
>Bats out of Hell / Formerly Justice League Insurgence
>Justice League vs Dark Knights
In order of importance it's most likely this
>Metal
Duh
>Bats out of Hell
It's Justice League vs the Dark Knights, they're one of the figureheads of the event
>Gotham Resistance
It's just gonna be covering what's happening in Gotham since the rest of the event won't bother covering it.
>Dark Knights One-Shots
They're basically what the first few issues of Justice League were during Forever Evil. Just read em if you want to know more about the Dark Knights

Snyder declared that you don't need to read the tie-ins to understand what's going on which makes them really pointless.

It doesn't hurt to ask, you should go to the doctor and have your stick removed from your ass.

all this whining about Damifags are just Jasonfags or the occasional Timfag being their usual selves

Hey now I'm apparently just a simple Wallyfag. Leave me out of your Robin fan war.

Thanks, I thought it might be important in their own perspective book like how the court of owls in this Nightwing issue might pop up again in another arc or something.

No one in Gotham Resistance is in the JL so they don't really matter to the major Metal stuff. It was never going to matter.

Him asking you if you are new hurt your feelings? Your words for him are actually more offensive than what he said to you.

I feel Seeley is tricking fans here into thinking that Nightwing is more important to the event than he actually is.

>Poison Ivy

Eh, Its a guarantee that Harley will get to her somehow

>Cover is teasing a Sorceror Freeze and a bearded Nightwing
>We get nothing like that
Where the fuck did Dick get those duds anyway?

Yes.

Teen Titans #12>Nightwing #29>Suicide Squad #26 next week>Green Arrow #32 on October 4th. Is all of the Gotham Resistance tie-ins.

All wrong. Snyder has said that all the tie-ins and oneshots are important. Though ESPECIALLY the different Batmen oneshots. He said that if it wasn't for the tie-ins and oneshots then the main book would've been 12 issues instead of 6. He also oversaw the story for all the books.

Gotham Resistance is probably not important, but maybe the ones involving the JL character are some. Metal is a JL story mainly and I seriously doubt anything in Resistance will have any impact on the main Metal story.

Lmao Gotham Resistance isn't important. You can skip it and nothing of value would be lost.

The main metal book is obviously the important while the JL tie-ins come second and Dark knights one-shots come third.

>the JL tie-ins come second and Dark knights one-shots come third
Other way around since the oneshots tell the backstory of the Dark Batmen and would've been in the main book if they weren't their own.

Can we not have a repeat of the last thread?

>they have a cave troll

Dick is in Metal dressed the same way so it might come up

Oozing head wound

They're clearly setting up something with Dick here, and we know he's appearing in the main Metal book with this armor.

We do?

>EDDIE BERGANZA Group Editor

RIP Batman Group

That probably means he's the group editor for the event not for the Batbooks

He was also credited as group editor for the TT issue.

Isn't he the regular group editor for TT anyway?

It was Javins in the #10, but I think that was before they started shuffling them a little.

TT's group editor is Marie Javins

Why would Freeze would want to look like Kratos? if he had the power to do everything he wants wouldn´t he cure his wife?

literally right here, and after all the build up from Snyder's Court of Owls story, the Nightwing Must Die arc in Nightwing, and now Gotham Resistance, it'd be obvious that he's going to be in the main book as a supporting character.

Wait what
Hurt's blade was made of plot metal
I sure as shit missed that bit

Really? Seeley already said that his story was related to Metal before it started, and I mean, the event's name is Metal.

raven and goliath are not here

it was pretty blatant

By kissing

Its really any other way?

This. I like this page.

Probably so . The last crossover was a complaint that dick wasn't important at all. Which seems true here too. Which begs the question of why he has to be here.

literally on the third page he says he got it from the Batcave

Thanks King

Raven got away? Thanks for the story time OP

YAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

These cards are a bit too similar with how the Crime syndicate was handing out those skull coins in Forever Evil.

Didn't Andy Khouri mention something about editing Nightwing?

That party needs a healer

It's all cool an shit, but isn't Victor's biggest desire is saving Nora?

So now Dark Batman has infinite Robins

Pure DPS is the way to go

. dick loves damian so much. icb he’s actually damian’s brotherfather.

>Deathwing
Well, at least his nipples seem to be covered.

>damian angry because he misses his father

;_;

Why do they shout "crow"?

It's all they can say, and they are commanded by "bar." Crow-bar

Thank you for the storytime and the download link. You are the real hero here.

>Metal is a JL story mainly
Metal is a Batman story mainly.

So these are T-spheres, right?

Good, I prefer them developing the bond of Raven with Demian so we can avoid the Raven/Blally.

DICKBATS FUCKING INCOMING SUCK IT NAY SAYERS

I'd prefer them bringing the old bond between Dick, Kory, Raven, and the other NTT era Titans.

True, I didn't even think of that, but it makes so much sense. Good to know he gets more to do in this.

What do you mean? He's not going to become Batman again, nor does he need to now that he's "Better than Batman."

Green Arrow plays D&D?!

fuck you

I thought it was lava in the bottom of earth?

This event is garbage.