Your dad is the owner of Nike or some other multi-billion-dollar company...

Your dad is the owner of Nike or some other multi-billion-dollar company. You can make ANY animated movie or show you want. Box office earnings and ratings are not an issue.

What would you make?

A story about a kid who can see and converse with ghosts.

>converse
I don't think your dad would like that user

ben 10

again

You sneaky son of a bitch...

id make a stop motion film about usagi yojimbo

I'd just do a monument to my own autism, it'd be cheaper and more enjoyable for other people.

Converse is owned by Nike. They were bought in 1993 I think.

Quit trying to kill my joke

Your joke was just leeching off of the converse pun you hack fraud.

Self insert myself in an adult cartoon where I have a harem of all my fav Sup Forums waifus

Your dad would also be the founder of Laika, since the same guy founded both. His son is in charge of Laika.

We'd finish the show Sonic Underground.

I know I'm stupid, but when Sup Forums makes me realize I'm stupid, then I really know I'm really stupid. I'm going to go to /lit/ to feel less embarrassed about my stupidity.

Turn the idea I have for a webcomic into a series of movies and hopefully figure out where to go with it after Act 1

Make a Stephen King IT cartoon

About a show where mom and dad don't fight all the time.

worst idea in the whole thread

Animated Warhammer 40k fanstuff like the All Guardsman party or Gav and Bob

I'd make a show about the Sup Forums creations. Each episode would be about a different character, and probably at a different time and location. However, most characters would also make cameos in the other episodes so the shared continuity is notable.
The more popular/fleshed out characters would get maybe one extra episode, perhaps a team up ep with each other.

The problem would be getting good writing, so the total oddball characters actually come out as interesting, something people would be interesting in seeing more of, and it isn't just a slapstick fest like Freakazoid. But it would need to be light hearted in nature, but deal with more serious situations (like, I dunno, Ducktales or something).

>Animated Warhammer 40k fanstuff

Holy shit, that's a good idea too. Slut Patrol as an animated show would be insane.

Do you think networks would allow a show to be titled "Slut Patrol", though?

Something fucking good!!!!!

Not if the gangbang is in it

If Assy McGee can get by I think so. Also what other stuff you got in mind. Animated ork shenanigans like scraplootaz or the Emperor's greenest could be fun

I'd give Ralph Bakshi money for at least one more movie before he dies.

A surreal and absurd cartoon for Adult Swim that is just like Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Squidbillies, Perfect Hair Forever, and 12 oz. Mouse.

I'm making a hand-drawn musical version of Bioshock('s backstory).

A Moomin stop motion movie worthy of the Polish.

that would make it just about 20% cooler than this
but thats only because that guy wasnt specific

Start adapting epics
Kalevala
King Gesar
Tale of the Heike

My Little Pony The Movie

3D CG LoGH with German- and English-speaking voice actors.

As close to the original OVA series as possible in terms of designs, but with more fleshed out and logical combat sequences.

Making this is basically my dream. If I won the lottery I would seriously consider commissioning an animation studio to make a 2 minute "pitch video" to drum up interest for a full series.

Sprawl trilogy TAS

A stop-motion rock opera. Pic unrelated.

>not using japanese VAs
You are a fucking moron and I don't even care that you're going to make a post saying "nuh-uh." You are dumb and should be ashamed.

An animated adaptation of the Residents' album "Not Available". It will be weird and glorious.

I would make Coraline, ParaNorman, The Boxtrolls, and Kubo.

What's the point of that? The original OVA series already exists.

wow great job you guys are so smart you figured it out

Just saying that it worked out pretty well, all things considered. I wouldn't redo it.

agreed but this thread is about using your imagination

try to contribute

id personally give all my money to Diplo so he could continue the Major Lazer cartoon
fucking golden and it went before its time

>owning a corporation