ITT : Spooky ass Sup Forums trivia and theories

Did you know in one of the Garfeild games Jon has a man chained up begging to get out?

Other urls found in this thread:

findadeath.com/Deceased/b/bergman/marykaybergman.htm
youtu.be/Ht5c64Q_Pi8
youtube.com/watch?v=QoWRB7rW9IQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This actually adds more layers to the Lasagna Cat lore

Did you know the original voice actress for all the South Park girls bought the most powerful shotgun she could find so she could blow her brains out onto her family's Christmas presents?

Well? Did she go through it?

whats the game?
looks fun
have you played it OP?

>a man
that's Lyman bro

findadeath.com/Deceased/b/bergman/marykaybergman.htm

That Lyman the original owner of Oddie. he walked out of panel one day and nobody saw him ever again.

>nobody saw him ever again.
hmmm...

This was his very last appearence

He made a cameo in the header of the 10th anniversary strip

>not knowing Lyman
Jesus christ Sup Forums

That game actually had mean jump scares.

She was pretty cute, but you can see the crazy in her eyes.

Do you see it here too?

youtu.be/Ht5c64Q_Pi8

Yep...her movements, the earnestness in her voice, it's all there.

Metal as fuck desu

Not all of us are 30, grandpa

More creepy Sup Forums, please!

Bump!

I kept telling my friends in High School that this one chick had the Jodie Foster stare and they told me I was an asshole till she murdered her adopted mother with a hammer. The lesson is never adopt Russian orphans. And Sup Forums is always right

This. I'm really itching for some early spooks.

She sounds a lot like Sarah Palin

Here's an interesting story surrounding The Shadow and his author

>Gibson often said that the plots and characters during the time of the Shadow seemed to take on their own personalities and the stories would simply write themselves. He wrote the series for 15 consecutive years. Gibson wrote in his diary “A strange feeling grips me as I write. I do not feel tired. I seem filled with a strong veer. The past seems vague and faraway, while the future spreads before me, full of mystery”. As time passed, Gibson was living, thinking, even dreaming his Shadow stories in one continuous process.
>Gibson wrote the final issues of The Shadow Magazine in an apartment at 12 Gay Street in Greenwich Village, an old section in Manhattan dating back to the 1700s. After Gibson moved out, there were many reports that the home was haunted, by the figure of Lamont Cranston.
>Hans Holzer in his Yankee Ghosts book elaborates on haunted events surrounding the house, such as a strong odor of violets detected only by dogs, footfalls going up and down the stairs, etc. In 1963, Alice May Hall recalled seeing, in the entrance leading to the hallway and stairs “There was a man there, wearing evening clothes and an Inverness cape – I saw him quite plainly. He had dark hair. It was dusk and there was still some light outside…I turned my head to tell Frank Paris about the stranger, and that instant he was gone like a puff of smoke”
>Paris had not believed Miss Hall, but a week later, at dawn, he saw the same host “wearing evening clothes, a cape, hat and his face somewhat obscured by the shadows of the hallway…he was a youngish man, and had sparkling eyes. What’s more, our dog also saw the intruder. He went up to the ghost, friendly-lie, as if to greet him”.

>After these stories were shared, Betty Ritter was summoned.
>Ritter discovered that a crime had been committed there. An argument had ensued between an Oriental named Ming and a woman. Ritter continued to describe a “gambling den, opium smokers, and a language she could not understand”. Ritter’s psychic abilities were proven in the eyes of the onlookers when she correctly stated that a close friend to Paris named John had passed away and he had trouble with his right eye. Later, she was government documents and felt a former tenant named Mary Ellen had lived there. She also psychically discovered the presence of a “well known government official named Wilkins or Wilkinson”.
>Ritter was not even told the address of the home prior to bringing her there, so the possibility of her researching the history of the house was ruled out in the minds of the group.
>Ritter’s impressions of 12 Gay Street sound like the plots of crime stories, particularly the Chinatown mysteries of The Shadow. Gibson explained that the “ghost” that Paris and Hall saw could have been what Tibet lore calls a TULPA, an “unintentional byproduct of a powerfully convinced idea”. “They are seeing what we call an afterimage psychic projection, not a ghost”, said Gibson. It was in this very apartment during the summer of 1949 that The Shadow completed his final adventure for Street & Smith in the novel The Whispering Eyes
>Perhaps this is (as Walter Gibson suggested) a psychic projection of the time and energy he put into his novels. Perhaps, only The Shadow knows...

Neat

Something something the little dinosaur girl rom the land before time.

>They think Lyman is missing

youtube.com/watch?v=QoWRB7rW9IQ

I didn't know this. I'm kind of interested in knowing about more voice actors who died either by suicide or freak accidents if there is any.

Why isn't this a Shadow story? The Shadow trying to contact his agents in the form of a psychic projection in his last known location...