To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Doc and Mharti. The humor is extremely subtle...

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Doc and Mharti. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Doc's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterization - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Doc and Mharti truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humor in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Doc and Mharti tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-omR1rXcPrE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is this already being copypasta'd

Good thing i'm only watching special,unique and counterculture cartoon ahead of the curve like Xavier Renegade Angel.My secret club japanese board once again showed me the way to avoid being a dreaded normies by recomanding pecial,unique and counterculture cartoon ahead of the curve like Xavier Renegade Angel.I watch special,unique and counterculture cartoon ahead of the curve like Xavier Renegade Angel on a daily basis to avoid becoming a normie all thanks to my secret club japanese imageboard

PICKLE RIIICCCCCKKK

I'm detecting high levels of autism from this thread.

The only thing less funny than pickle rick is this extremely forced meme from Sup Forums

I've been to Sup Forums and they say the meme is from Sup Forums

The meme is general pop-culture.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Teen Titans Go. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of advanced economics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also the absurdist Titans outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterization - thier personal philosophy draws heavily from russian science fiction literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Teen Titans Go truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humor in Cyborgs existential catchphrase "Booyah" which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as thier geniuses unfold themselves on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Teen Titans Go tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

cartoons being a medium for philosophy means both are worthless

Το βε φαιρ, υὀυ ἁψε το ἁψε ἀ ψερυ ἱγη Ἰθ το ὐνδερστανδ Δοχ ἀνδ Μηαρτι. Θε ὑμορ ἰς ἐξτρεμελυ συβτλε, ἀνδ ωἰϑουτ ἀ σολιδ γρασπ ὀφ ϑεορετιχαλ φυσιχς μοστ ὀφ ϑε ϑοkες ωἰλλ γω ὀψερ ἀ τυπιχαλ ψιεωερ'ς εἁδ. Θερε'ς ἀλσω Δοχ'ς νιηιλιστιχ οὐτλοοk, ωἠιχ ἰς δεφτλυ ωὀψεν ἰντω ἱς χαραχτεριζατιον - ἱς περσοναλ φιλοσοφυ δραως εἁψιλυ φρομ Ναροδναυα Ψολυα λιτερατυρε, φορ ἰνστανχε. Θε φανς ὐνδερστανδ ϑις στυφφ· ϑευ ἁψε ϑε ἰντελλεχτυαλ χαπαχιτυ το τρυλυ ἀππρεχιατε ϑε δεπϑς ὀφ ϑεσε ϑοkες, το ῥεαλιζε ϑατ ϑευ'ρε νοτ ϑυστ φυννυ- ϑευ σαυ σομεϑιγγ δεεπ ἀβουτ ΛΙΦΕ. Ἀς ἀ χονσεςυενχε πεοπλε ωἠω δισλιkε Δοχ ἀνδ Μηαρτι τρυλυ ἈΡΕ ἰδιοτσ- ὀφ χουρσε ϑευ ωὀυλδν'τ ἀππρεχιατε, φορ ἰνστανχε, ϑε ὑμορ ἰν Ῥιχk'ς ἐξιστεντιαλ χατχφρασε "Ωὐββα Λυββα Δυβ Δυβ," ωἠιχ ἰτσελφ ἰς ἀ χρυπτιχ ῥεφερενχε το Τυργενεψ'ς Ῥυσσιαν ἐπιχ Φαϑερς ἀνδ Σονς Ἰ'μ σμιρkιγγ ῥιγητ νοω ϑυστ ἰμαγινιγγ ὀνε ὀφ ϑοσε ἀδδλεπατεδ σιμπλετονς σχρατχιγγ ϑειρ εἁδς ἰν χονφυσιον ἀς Δαν Ἁρμον'ς γενιυς ὐνφολδς ἰτσελφ ὀν ϑειρ τελεψισιον σχρεενς. Ωἠατ φοολς... ωὡ Ἰ πιτυ ϑεμ. Ἀνδ υἐς βυ ϑε ωἀυ, Ἰ ΔΩ ἁψε ἀ Δοχ ἀνδ Μηαρτι ταττοω. Ἀνδ νω, υὀυ χαννοτ σεε ἰτ. Ἰτ'ς φορ ϑε λαδιεσ' εὐες ὀνλυ- Ἀνδ ἐψεν ϑευ ἁψε το δεμονστρατε ϑατ ϑευ'ρε ωἰϑιν 5 Ἰθ ποιντς ὀφ μυ οὠν (πρεφεραβλυ λοωερ) βεφορεηανδ.

Huh.
I actually learned something new today.

I want to see Rick and Morty fug

You don't need a high IQ to understand Rick and Morty, but you unironically do need a high IQ for Doc and Mharti. That's not a joke. There's quite a few layers to those shorts that the made for cable version doesn't really dig into.

I never knew Greek was so easy.

>It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.
this is my favorite pseudo-intellectual meme
but did it originate from somewhere unironically or was it ironic from the start?

The beginning sounds genuine, but after some point it becomes too on the nose so my guess is that the latter parts were added to the original post or something.

I've seen that line I quoted in shitposts before

The (preferably lower), which is the best part, can't be unironic.

it's ironic now but it leaves me wondering if it was originally spotted in some fedora facebook or reddit post

Who doesn't.

>"Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons
But the rick and morty wiki told me its a reference to some early 90s late night show

I don't think rick and morty has ever used a non pop culture reference ever

>mfw half the fanbase actually really hates this video because it's "gross"

>not watch the new counter culture show perfect hair forever
Dont worry its ok brainlet :^)

And canon.

I don't think it's quite canon yet, but knowing Justin Roiland it might become canon at some point.

I remember when I first saw previews of Rick and Morty and I said under my voice"...wait a minute..."

I realised halfway through the third episode

You know, I used to just think the Rick & Morty fans were bad, but this guy manages to make the anti fans look cringeworthy in their own right.

What the fuck? I like Rick and Morty now...

My day just got better

youtube.com/watch?v=-omR1rXcPrE

>antis this is your mindset