Chad comics thread?

chad comics thread?

>>>/facebook/

wow, this shit it becoming layered

I would demand a Youngclops virgin vs Mutant Revolution Chad Rightclops, but Sup Forums doesn't like to transmute memes into their own game

>No bulge on the Chad
I know which one are you.

For Pokémon fans

meta as fark

also I srsly love this new meme it has had some really funny OC come out been awhile since Sup Forums pumped out something that isn't a forced meme

IT ISN'T FAIR!

IT FUCKING ISN'T FAIR!

What is this about?

I hate these memes because they try and trick me into getting into niche interests when I'm having a hard enough time fitting in at work as it is.

Going to take a random guess and say Japanese Wrestling

why would anyone outside of japan will care about it

weebs

>effort put into drawing this meme
DROPPED

420chan.org/wooo/
find out for yourself

Got a template? I got some tasty ideas flowing

Ya know. Usually, I'd come into these threads and tell everyone that they're fucking idiots and completely miss the point of this meme, but today, I feel like I need to spread a little positivity. So, even though most of you are using the meme wrong and that does itch me a little, I think that this is a good thread and you should all enjoy these memes.

It's too true.

The best one.

hilarious

its why I posted it Sup Forums never changes

actually clever

Geography wasn't a meme they said.

>Virgin islands are fucking rich as shit
>Chad is a poor shithole that is barely functioning

How do you use this meme correctly?

lmao Richard Spencer vs Jared Taylor

This is the pinnacle of these comics desu.

more like why would anyone outside of wrestling care about it.

The virgin vs chad comics started here on Sup Forums.
specifically on r9k

>Beats a water type with a fire move
Jesus fuck this episode was a total shit show. Still nowhere near as bad as Ash vs Tobias.

ANCIENT

At least against Tobias you knew he was going to get his shit wrecked. Especially after the Latios came out.

But you can actually do that if it's already taken some damage, overheat or flare blitz can bring down pokemon that have lower SPD or DEF respectively.

No and fuck off with this retarded shit.

Yeah is the worst way possible
>Have tournament have Ash compose his best team based on Pokemon he had in the past getting some screen time
>Tobias has Darkrai a legendary Pokemon
>No one questions this
>Darkrai sweeping majority of Ash's team with 1 or 2 moves
>Power of friendship finally takes of Darkrai
>Well lets see what else he ha-
>FUCKING LATIOS
>2 LEGENDARIES. TWO
>No one questions this
>At this point you could say the writers didn't give two shits and went about the lamest way for Ash to lose
>Ash gets stomped as expected
>It's not even the finals
>Some literal who makes it further than him and puts up less than a fight against Tobias

lol virgin

It wasn't his best team, was it? I don't remember Charizard being in it, for one. And Charizard has beaten legendaries 1v1 before.

>Americans still sucking Charizard's lizard dick to this very day
I really miss when Snorlax was his top Poke for a little while.
He changed his team throughout that tournament using Pokemon he's had before in previous seasons in accordance to what he thought might be best against who he was facing. The only dumb thing Ash did during that match was picking Torkal knowing Darkrai has been wrecking his team with Dark Pulse.

Not sucking it deliberately, user, just noting that Charizard is usually, at least by accomplishments, his strongest (rivalled by Pikachu and then Snorlax, probably, Greninja and then Sceptile in 4th/5th?).

Step aside best one coming through

Anyone have that 3-d perspective of Chad? I need it for reasons.

I like make believe too

Trips know. But I love Chad
I WANT TO BE CHAD

he was going into a Tournament, a real one, where the outcome matters.
Ash's Charizard is a complete dick, and has cost him tournaments before, I wouldn't want it anywhere near me

desu I would have released it after Richie.

I liked Quake 1 more than 2, because of monsters, style, and violence

>Never takes eye off the Niger

Gets me every damn time

I only got this

Never [seen or done basic concept] is my favorite line in these, and this is my favorite use of it

This got me