Why does everyone besides Jokerman look so fucking boring...

Why does everyone besides Jokerman look so fucking boring? You have the opportunity to go full 90s edge on the JL and just make absolutely generic shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/geraldthesloth/blog/dc-batman-theory-massive-spoilers/51773/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is there a parody of DC comics.

I am sick of the marvel ones.

Agreed. I would fix this by giving them all shota versions of their sidekicks on a chain

I do love how they realized it was impossible to up Doomsday's retarded levels of 90's and just put black string on him.

The only ones i think are at all boring looking are laughman and the murder machine. The rest are pretty solid.

>liking steam punk aquabat
Absolute pleb. He/She should be looking straight out of a lovecraftian deep sea horror.
Flashbat should look malnutritioned because he has to move constantly because he would die otherwise and Lanternbat should have a fat Violater look

Red Death had a cool as fuck story. Love the speed force bat swarm and love that he has Barry inside his head. If the others have stories just as cool as his I think I'm going to like this event.

>Flashbat should look malnutritioned because he has to move constantly because he would die otherwise

What, no he doesn't. And Speed Force you fucking idiot.

>Lanternbat should have a fat Violater look
The fat guy from Spawn?

We used to have casstoons? That was replaced by WaitingfortheT who is mostly a marvel fag. But no I dont know anyone with the levels of illuminated, muh pheonix and that civil war parody of the first one.

>Google Cass Toons
What the fuck is this? I'm not gonna pick on his writing since I'm not gonna read through this crap but it looks fucking weak.

Art has always been shit but thats what DC fags used to read after one year later.

It made fun of Didio and his shitty editorial descisions all the way upto new 52. Then the creators stopped reading DC when Didio acted more of a dick.

Like if you read it, its actually not bad and the jokes are pretty good.

DC also had superdickery, check it out. Just have antivirus on tho, that site will literally install cancer without you knowing

I wish there was a proper nightmarish Justice League instead of Evil Batmen League.
Also, who's the big guy in cloak supposed to be a fusion with?

Probably Batbatos

Capullo is quite responsive on Twitter, why don't you ask him? Don't you think he'd know better than a bunch of spooks on Sup Forums?

He's the big bad guy, not a fusion, but a powerful demon who is responsible for multiple batmen in the first place.

I noticed that the Jokerman didn't respond to the name Bruce Wayne. A plot that will play out?

Shame that for an event called "metal" they didn't use the metal batman of them all. I guess his universe wasn't a complete failure.

My guess is that Cenobats with the pale grin is actually a Joker who took over Bruce's 'burden' and went a bit too insane.

I'm pretty sure aquabat is based on Black Jack.

>why don't they use MY ideas
Please kill yourself

So what are the chances this ends with Bat-Orion?

For those who aren't aware:
>comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/geraldthesloth/blog/dc-batman-theory-massive-spoilers/51773/

Flash bat unironically looks fantastic

>Doomsday Batman is waving

Agreed, how is Batman chaining the flash to the batmobile to steal his powers not cool?

I kinda like Psycho Mantis in the back there.

This, the whole thing is comic books as fuck and its the most fun I've had in years

>why don't they use MY ideas
Never said that. But if you have a Dark Multiverse with a cenobite Batman who has cannibal Robins on a leash, the other designs just look fucking generic and boring.
>Knight Batman
Wow, what a crazy idea!!!!

you noticed wrong

How about batman was never there to push joker in the chemicals, but instead it were criminals. So he went nuts but went for the criminals rather superheroes?

Or Batman fell into the chemicals but never the joker, so he was the laughing bat?

It is kinda silver age silly. So its ok, if you look retrowise on it, but for today its a little but hamfisted. They needed something for a flash batman.

A cenobite/judge death mashup is fucking boring dude. It's easily my least favorite.

>>Le lovecraftian meme

You know how in the Flash TV show Barry runs around in the tubes to gain speed to time travel with Speed force? Same logic, but more Mad Max-y

>He/She should be looking straight out of a lovecraftian deep sea horror.
>Flashbat should look malnutritioned because he has to move constantly because he would die otherwise >Lanternbat should have a fat Violater look
>I never said they should use my ideas

to be fair the very name Arkham is Lovecraftian.

Gonna go through these one by one.

AquaBats isn't too bad. Why is it a girl, though? Is it supposed to be Mera as opposed to Arthur?

DoomBats honestly looks like Doomsday with not much Bat in there.

Murder Machine is meh.

The Bat Who Laughs is great.

WonderBats reminds me more of Ares than WW. Still a cool design.

Red Death is the best one. Goddamn does that suit look nice.

LanternBats is trash.