cbr.com/dark-nights-metal-evil-batmen/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Tieri
>Cyborgbatman
Who cares?

>no brother eye in batmans suit
Wasted oportunity

Place your bets on how he got cyborg's powers
>he tied vic to the batcomputer, started mining bitcoins, ran it too hot, it blew & they fused together

I don't have much hope after Red Death's origin for anything cool.

>Batman steals powers by Mad Maxing his targets

So that's the new Aquaman artist

Red Death was cool though. Lets hear your brilliant idea faggot.

Someone make the Bat tank eyes glow red and more intense.

>multiverse of evil batmen and there all what if batman was another justice leaguer

>Stop, Batman! Bitcoins are a volatile currency!

Not true! What if Batman was... DOOMSDAY?

>The one where he becomes War involves him strapping War to the Batplane and crashes it with no survivors.

So is he like a Batman that grew up on a hostile planet where he watched his parents die for millions of years?

We already know this
>“Murder Machine is looking at a world where Alfred passed away, so Bruce asks Cyborg to upload his consciousness into the Alfred Protocol,” Snyder explained, “and the first thing the Alfred Protocol does when it comes online is kill every villain in Gotham like, ‘You’re welcome, sir!’ When the superheroes try and stop it, it kills them too, and absorbs Batman into it as an extension.”
>cbr.com/dark-nights-metal-evil-batmen/

What was his origin? I haven't been paying attention

Batman gets edgy for some reason and steals the Rogues' gear so he can then steal Barry's speedforce. Barry is also trapped in his mind begging him to stop. Also his speedforce lightning is bats that make people old. Because reasons.

That's actually pretty great. I like the Alfred who wants to be affective and a cool vet again, and would sure as shit do this if it meant saving Bruce the pain of being batman.
But why absorb Batman? Maybe the fight leaves Bruce dying and so the machine drags him in begging to let him die.
>I'm afraid I cannot do that, sir.

Batman straps Barry to the Batmobile and drives them both into the Speedforce, which gives Bruce speed powers but kills Barry and traps his consciousness with Bruce

All Robin die, Bruce thinks it's because he wasn't fast enough.
Flash refuse to time travel, so Bruce decides to steal the Speed Force himself. He attacks Barry with all the Rogues weapon. He manage to knock him unconscious.
Then this happens

Bruce is now connected to the Speed force with Barry's consciousness still in his head. He kills all his rogues, but can't save his world. The Batman Who Laughs, who works for Barbatos, tells him there's another world out there , the main DC universe, that won't fall, so he recruits him. The issue ends with the Red Death in Central City.

so bad its good
just bad

>for some reason
All his Robins die at once (it seems like multiple kidnap bombs) and he says he was literally not fast enough
He fucking straps Barry to the hood of his bat mobile and races into oblivion, fusing them together

No, it's a Batman who is trying to cure Superman from the Doomsday virus and gets himself and everyone in his world infected.