Douchebag jimmy thread

>that episodie where jimmy wanted to inspect cindy's body
>that episode where jimmy has an implied wet dream kissing cindy
>Jimmy can make diamonds in his microwave but won't solve africa's blood diamond crisis
>

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sx4SLk_bBFs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SODIUM

>Jimmy can manipulate the weather but won't solve the world's climate issues

you do realize we can make artificial diamonds for dirt cheap already, right? They're expensive because they're natural.

>Jimmy commited planetary-scale genocide
>he ruined the life of 3 stone cyclops who were minding their own business
>fist human to became an inter-species philanderer
>created IQ increasing helmet. Doesn't helped the retarded with it.

>Jimmy can make diamonds in his microwave but won't solve africa's blood diamond crisis
pretty sure they were pearls, but either way, why did he have to get a job at McSpanky's?

jiimmy can turn coal into actual diamons with his science,it's not the same.

>That family reunion episode where everyone points out all of Jimmy's "heroic" deeds were just cleaning up messes he'd started himself

>Jimmy made a cashier complice of the crime of hiring a minor
>annoys him and ends up having him targeted by aliens
why was he such a prick?

Jimmy is a superscientist who routinely breaks the laws of nature, obviously he's making flawless natural diamonds.

>Jimmy can turn Sheen into a kung fu master
>doesn't help empower children with polio
the implications if his selfish use of miracoulus technology is rather grim.

How do you think synthetic diamonds are made?
They have to laser etch serial numbers on them to avoid them being claimed as natural.

They're not expensive because they're natural. They're expensive because a lifetime of carefully planned marketing tactics by the diamond industry have convinced people that diamonds are expensive.

Natural diamonds aren't rare, it's pure marketing and monopoly.

Why don't people just not do the laser etch and pawn them off as natural?

Who owns it?

De Beers

where do I learn more

diamond lobbyists

Diamonds aren't actually rare, nor valuable. Diamond companies pretend they are so they can set the prices artificially high. If any old company could just make diamonds, they wouldn't be able to do that. So they lobby to cockblock it.
Sort of how American internet companies work - if you don't want to go through all the effort of actual economics, abuse the legal system. No competition, no problem

because most people with diamond makers don't need to do that

I remember there being a Dilbert strip about this.

>That time Jimmy cucked his own father
That has to be the ultimate dick move

Arent diamonds with impurities like the ones that make them pink or blue still actually rare and genuinely valuable?

Yes, in the same way that a canvas splattered with paint is worth $150 million dollars, or a $.0001 piece of cardboard with a Mox Jet printed on it is worth big bux.

GATTA BLART!!

Big Diamond's biggest triumph in the 20th Century was winning over the Japanese to the giving of diamonds to women.

Up to that point, the Japs gave no fucks about diamonds. Now they are the #2 purchaser of jewelry diamonds.

>Jimmy can literally resurrect the death, he could change the world as we know, he just resurrect his friend's goldfish

BIG MCTHANKY'S FROM MCSPANKY'S

I got a laugh and nostalgic fap from that thread

>Remember that time, Jimmy modified his Dad's personality, because he wasen't cool enough

How does destroying the economy of Botswana help Africa? Are you one of those idiots who believes the Middle East would be better off if they didn't have oil money?

>Jimmy has mastered intergalactic travel
>He dosen't share it, with his fellow man

>That episode where Jimmy outright defied his father's simple wish of just having a traditional science-free camping trip for once

To be fair Hugh was so incompetent that they boys feared for their lives

In one of these threads within the last month or two someone posted an explanation of how during the bodyswap episode Jimmy and Cindy actually never swapped back and just were permanently brainwashed into thinking they were each other. It sent me into a spiral of depression and an existential crisis thinking about what our actual "selves" are, and it gave me a fetish for body swapping and being hypnotized into completely becoming another person, losing all of your memories and experiencing complete identity death

fuck you Sup Forums

>That time Jimmy nearly jeopardized Christmas for the entire world because muh logical fallacies

he almost created another Ice Age user

Only episode I remember was Jimmy creating a robot salesman
So I guess he is responsible for all the millions of people that will be losing their jobs in the next two decades over automatization of jobs

>The fucked up part about that episode is that most people including his father were okay with Jimmy being sale as a slave

Almost? he did and was hunted by his father who thought he was a caribou. Sometimes it's best not to think too deeply about the random shit that happens in a tv show.

>that episodie where jimmy wanted to inspect cindy's body
He literally had her body for episode, if he didn't get his share of "inspecting" then it's his own fault.

>it gave me a fetish for body swapping
Good taste user, it's about time you joined the winning team.

CHLORIDE

You're right, he did by entering the identity death club. Your shitty fetish takes step in the back.

But then he fixed it. He clearly has gained a better grasp of the technology

>wanting more competition for the alien pussy
what part of boy genius don't you get

>still chooses bitchy human instead
Not only he denies the ayy cutie from tasting terran dick but cockblocks everyone else from doing so.

Jimmy is a jackass.

ELP YOURSELF TO SOME GAS

>tfw you will never be the guy who kills the diamond monopoly

To be fair, he knows firsthand how trying to use it in even in a totally innocent fashion could end in disaster.

What do they do with that money? Buy weapons with which to kill each other and fuel civil unrest in neighboring countries.

Starving the the third world pretty much solves all the problems there.

I don't understand, what is identity death

Diamonds are actually super overly inflated in value due to marketing in the early 1900s. Where do you think "Diamonds are a girls best friend?" came from? They paid Marilyn Monroe to brand them, while putting it in nearly every romantic film they could.

>ELP YOURSELF TO SOME GAS

This is literally the one fucking quote I remember from this stupid fucking show and I'm 26 years old and I still find myself saying it and I say that as someone who forget almost everything.

this artist actually handled her 3Dness well, hate seeing Jimmy being drawn though

HUT HUT HUT HUT
HUT HUT HUT HUT
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoOOOH CARIBOU

don't be so impressionable next time

authentically makes you cerebrate

Don't forget another user's follow up post, where he postulated that Jimmy deliberately set up the situation, to manipulate "Cindy" into loving him and essentially give him an "extra life" body backup.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sx4SLk_bBFs

UG GLUG GLUG YEAH!
UG GLUG GLUG YEAH!
OOOOOOooooOOOOH CARIBOU!

Diamonds with impurities are more common. They're just marketed to be special. I personally think yellow diamonds are ugly, but when they get called "golden" suddenly everyone wants one.

The idea that modifying a person's personality is changing who they fundamentally are, thus destroying their identity and basically being a kind of murder.

There is no functional difference though, I don't know why people were freaking out about it so much. Identity isn't overly tied to the physicality of the brain.
The only thing I was a bit concerned with was it was up to their friends to piece back their personalities, which obviously must have led to some errors. I recall they deleted one trait because they didn't know who it belonged to.

this is still in my head after all these years

It is the same "actual diamonds" are bullshit, as if artificially made ones are different

>that episode where Jimmy shows the most overpowered weapon in all Sup Forums existence.

Jimmy is supposed to be a realistic depiction of the boy scientist. A lot of his inventions do work, but he simply lacks the judgement to stop it from malfunctioning and leave it half done like any kid his age.

This is funny to me, because your spoiler text is my exact fetish and I've written loads of Sup Forums cartoon fetish shit on it DA.

what does it do again?

Not him, but Botswana specifically is known for having a very transparent and fair diamond industry, and a strong democratic government. It's also one of the most developed countries in Africa, largely thanks to its diamond industry.

The only reason diamonds have any value at all is because people think they have value. It's 100% artificial demand, there is a shockingly huge surplus of natural diamonds in the world, so much so that they could be sold at 95% less market value and a prefect would still be made. They are little more than shiny rocks with no real practical use, but they are perceived by the market as "amazing" and "rare"

Turns anything into cheese

Sneed formerly Chuck