To compete with PBS, Nick Jr, and Disney Junior...

To compete with PBS, Nick Jr, and Disney Junior, do you think CN should bring back Foster's and air it in a 3 hour preschool block consisting of an hour of Teen Titans Go!, a half hour of Baby Looney Tunes, a half hour of A Pup Named Scooby-Doo, a half hour of Tom and Jerry Kids, and a half hour of this? Preschoolers need to be exposed to Foster's

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/1995/10/03/arts/new-fare-ahead-for-tv-s-youngest-viewers.html?pagewanted=all
youtube.com/watch?v=MRST7evWfEo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Seriously, do you have asperger's syndrome or are you joking about all this?

Anyone? I really want this to happen. Airing Foster's during school hours for preschoolers is a great opportunity for the network as it will expose children to the show and make it a big show again

I am being serious about this

Re-running Foster's again isn't a bad idea, but why the other choices? Couldn't they just air equally good shows in the rest of the 3-hour block?

No. This show sucks.

Elaborate on why you believe that preschoolers need to be exposed to Fosters, as to its intended demographic of elementary to middle schoolers.

It's a witty show for the crowd and its better than Barney, Dora, Caillou, Dragon Tales, and Little Bill, and other junk

Cartoon Network had a preschool block, Tickle U. It failed. They have no interest in trying that again. There are dedicated networks for preschoolers, so blocks are antiquated.

Plus, preschoolers love SpongeBob, which is a witty show

>Barney, Dora, Caillou, Dragon Tales, and Little Bill

Foster's is not an educational children's program you fuckwit

No it was witty over a decade ago....

CN runs Tom and Jerry for most of the morning.

Alright that's fantastic but why do you believe that preschoolers would be entertained by it or even have the context to understand its style of humor at such a young age when it was explicitly directed at an older demographic from the get-go and has little to no educational value or focus like the other shows that you listed.

>2 threads on front page about how nobody remembers fosters
fosters reboot coming, theyve got the early marketing started

>Teen Titans Go
>Baby Looney Tunes
>Tom and Jerry Kids
>Heavy doses of the Kennedy Dance
>Subjecting them to Bloo and Cheese

Why do you hate children so much?

Yes, he really hates children...

Preeeety sure this is the same autist that called Camp Lazlo an obscure show, called shows like Bobby's World popular with kids in the 00's, and spammed his own thread complaining about moderation when he got blown the fuck out. He's been making threads like this all day.

>preschool block
No please no. Don't bring these creepy assholes back. They did it once, not again.

We get it, you have an imagination. And there is nothing wrong with that. But don't bring these stupid fucking cringey assholes back. CN doesn't need another block.

This was the best episode of the whole show.

oh, well then cartoon network should hire this autistic wunderkind and put his shitposting to use

SpongeBob was directed at an older audience and preschoolers love it. nytimes.com/1995/10/03/arts/new-fare-ahead-for-tv-s-youngest-viewers.html?pagewanted=all

And according to this Animaniacs was one of the top 5 shows with preschoolers back in the 94 season. Same with Power Rangers.

why are you making all these threads? are you angling to get this shit back on the tv?

>Someone actually made a Tickle U rant video in 2016
youtube.com/watch?v=MRST7evWfEo

He's clearly autistic

autistic people still have reasons for stuff

>Tickle U

This name makes me uncomfortable. Was it headed up by a pedo?

>shitting on my man Lil Bill
You're not my nigga.