Best CN finale in years

Will Adventure Time top it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S33uf3E4UT4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Adventure Time ends with Humanity returning to Ooo

I ate up all the shit RS gave me in 6 years but this made me choke.

>there still hasn't been a finale better than Big Picture show

I thought Regular Show was one of the best cartoons ever, Adventure Time is too but it needs a good ending to match Regular Show.

>tfw no character will ever change so drastically but positively in the last minutes of their series as powerfully as Eddy

Its sad to think they would never scam again if it was revived but its cool to know they would be accepted finally. Dorks no more, perfect ending.

What's the Adventure Time reunion pick going to look like?

That shit made me so sad. Regular Show was my fucking shit. I really liked it even after the relationship drama stuff.

Gumball is definitely ending Q4 2018 with Season 6 if Cartoon Network doesn't approve of Season 7. What will the ending of Gumball be like?
>Hour-long Finale
>Family goes through the Void
>They end up in Cartoon Network Studios
>Find that they're an animated show that's coming to an end
>Void comes after them as they constantly escape from different realms
>The family escapes to other CN series to survive like Summer Camp Island before the Void catches up
>Then they have to stay in other channel cartoons like Disney and Nick, eventually live-action TV shows like Empire and Power, eventually worldwide shows like shonen and idol anime or spanish comedies

Wouldn't be surprised if the endings to this and Adventure Time were just slap in the face endings where the characters become adults, though.

>Wouldn't be surprised if the endings to this and Adventure Time were just slap in the face endings where the characters become adults, though.
I hope not, the Chowder finale fucking sucked.

Hasn't the family been in the void yet? I bet that prophecy picture was a cop out

>implying gumball wouldn't have the balls to go out with a bang

>Hasn't the family been in the void yet?
Nope, looks like they're saving that shit for the series finale. Big Ben just confirmed it.

Yes. Easily. That whole episode was rushed as shit honestly that goes for most of the season and Mordecai ending up with some random bat bitch radioactively made all the love drama pointless.

>that look on mordecai's face
>after his first kid was born, he realized he fucked up
>maybe the next one won't look like a freak
>three freakshows in a fucking row
>"i should've gone back to margaret"

Are you kidding? That ending was retarded. And Mordecai and Rigby's families look like shit.

The finale couldn't have missed the point of "two bros hanging out" more if it tried

Is the fat Mexican kid next to Rigby supposed to be his son? And who's the ginger guy behind Muscle Man's family?

So Gumball really is ending. I'm kind of okay with that because the latter part of season 5 hasn't been very good for the most part. I guess maybe Ben felt that way too.

>JG's subtle anti-racemixing message

Too bad his new show is gonna suck.

What?

youtube.com/watch?v=S33uf3E4UT4

Basically it's Regular Show without the subtlety.

Where's CJ in the pic? Fail ending.

The only confirmed couple is a white couple with a white kid

So really, who's the fat kid on the left? I guess he's supposed to be Rigby's son, but he looks suspiciously like Muscle Man.

>drop the love interest without reason
>dozens of episodes about love interests
>he marry a background character
fucking awful

No because Adventure Time is shit.

CJ would've been a better character if they didn't play up the sympathy emotional struggle angle with her because Kat Morris thought it'd be "misogyny" to have her be just flat out fucked up.

Not a bad ending, but yeah WHAT HAPPEND TO CJ?! ANSWER ME QUINTEL!

>Finn leads the humans off the island to reconquer Ooo and then the stars
>Anyone who doesn't join Mankind gets steamrolled
>Ends with scene of Finn overlooking Mankind's glorious supremacy over Ooo as they adventure forth to the stars to conquer in the name of Mankind

Why can't this just be the ending?

Nobody knows, someone should ask the creator. Pic related are the only children of Rigby

>Daria with a beaver tail
Tell me more.

>that sad realization that Skips will forever be alone.

>that sad realization that Skips will forever watch the friends he make die

>anti-racemixing
Got some pointers to back-up that sentiment?

I think the dropping the love interest made sense. Most people usually don't get with their first, even though they make a huge deal about it. Otherwise I totally agree wtf

I didn't think it was possible, but you somehow created a post that certifiably demonstrates that you have a

They had 7 seasons of who will it be. Then they say "no one! and they both never mattered for his future" and the girl he did get with didn't even have a name by the staff.

I bet if they got the finale they wanted it'd have been a job thing, them getting new jobs and moving on, and Pops not dying.

You are projecting hard.

God Mordecai's children are fucking abominations.

Finn travels back in time and stops the Mushroom War from happening but then whoever his waifu is (haven't been following it for a while, did he get back with Flame Princess?) fades away from his arms suddenly inconveniently timed during his years later wedding with everyone watching while she utters exposition with her last breath.

...And? God you shipper brainlets are sad.

You don't even know what the phrase means, so stop.

>Adventure Time
auto trash/10

That giant girl Rigby freaks me out