Why doesn't disney do more high budget animated movies based on marvel properties?

Why doesn't disney do more high budget animated movies based on marvel properties?

It doesn't necessarily have to tie into the mcu either

Because they need to make Zootopia 2.

that;s actually the smarter choice.

I know you furfags are desperate for a good looking CG furry film, but animated sequels are cancers.

well Disney already has frozewn 2 adn wreck it ralph 2 ...

I'm still hoping this becomes a thing in the series.

I wouldn't mind it in the series where there's time to develope it, but I'm glad they didn't for the movie. The forced love interest is fucking cancer for stories.

Though, I guess this would just be another Dipper-Wendy situation and would be just as cringe-y and annoying.

Maybe, I just like shippiness.

Wreck it ralph two is gonna be cancer.
Frozen two might be good.

Only if it was power pack or marvel adventures. Wouldn't mind the 70's run of devil dinosaur but as a documentary and some cheesy fake experts.

Let's avoid another DipperWendy situation. Honey Lemon is a good girl and she'd make sure to reject Hiro as soon as she can to avoid giving him false hope. Unlike whore Wendy who took advantage of Dipper's feelings for favors.

No romance subplots for the MC is ideal.

But WiR was good and Frozen 1 was cancer. What makes you think they'll be reversed?

>website references
>sami culture wankery

Oh man, more preachy shit from SJWs. I can't fucking wait.

Wreck-It-Ralph's whole Theme and Moral were muddled and and I don't think even Disney understood where they were going with some of it, which it is actually kind of important that they do with Disney Movies.

i thought it was an allegory for people with shitty jobs, they are needed and valued when gone.

Only if the my drop the "muh oppressed preds" shit and make it a rom-com. Because let's face it, that is the only reason people want it. So they can see whether or not Nick and Judy hook up.

it wasn' about oppresed preds, just biases, where did you get that idea?

I did too, but then When Ralph came back, they had him get chewed out by Fucking Gene as if he was in the wrong. Like Fuck You Gene, you're the asshole who kicked the second most important guy out of his own 50th anniversary party because you didn't like his job. Gene didn't learn Jack shit about not being a Douche.

Plus, for a good majority of the time Ralph was fucking around with Vannelope in Sugar rush, the Movie was following a typical "follow your dreams plot" with her wanting to be a real racer.

he was douche because ralph kept throwing him out of the window for 30 years.
i'd have a grudge too.

i somewhat agree with your second point
>expect vidya references
>get candy puns

Playing Devil's advocate, there are ways to pursue it without it turning out like Wendy/Dipper. But only if it doesn't take over their characterization, just enhance it a little.

I think he got that from early concepts where all preds were supposed to wear shock collars

Dystopia, by Disney. Brilliant.

I'd bet anything, ANYTHING that the next one will feature a villain who's a Trump expie

But isn't it OK for a Disney film not to have some obvious moral or message for once?

>Brilliant
I believe the word you are looking for is "Gay"

I was being sarcastic.

Depressing, how can i root for a guy who's in constant danger?

>how can i root for a guy who's in constant danger?
Why can't you?

by danger i mean that thing that triggers when wearer try to get emotional or try to take i off.

This is one of the worst opinions in this thread.

>Thinking Zootopia had anything else worthwhile besides that
Kek.

Disney's Power Pack movie when?

Hopefully never
Terrible weeb art

I thought marvel was planning on doing a live action mcu power pack

Would be cool if they would branch animation into the PG-13 category. But I doubt they'd do it.

Big hero 6 was such a dreck

Way to waste the "japan is awesome" concept out of the window

Dear God. NO!!!!!

they were supposed to find some obscure marvel property they could turn into a franchise.

instead Frozen became it.