*blocks your locker*

*blocks your locker*
>user why do you read comics and watch cartoons? Don't you know they're for little kids?

das rite white bitch das rite

Okay so you know how I have autism?
That's why.

Depends on which ones though. If you watch The Best Cartoons Ever Made, no.

Did you color coordinate to match your fucking locker?

When girls started conversations I disliked I started calling them nazis to startle them and call them off-guard.
Now women call me a nazi on the internet for my edgy jokes.
Is this karma?

But user, that's YOUR locker.

*catch

>“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” - C.S. Lewis

then I'd kick her in the taco, Paco

>Implying I didn't just keep all my shit in my backpack
Bitch won't get a chance to confront me.

Last time we had this thread, an user suggested recommending that one part of Cerebus.
I think I'll do the exact same thing.

Clearly I'm the girl and I'm a pile of doubts and insecurities.

>This chick (Karlie Kloss) is IRL friends with one of my friends
>She follows him on instagram
>My friend once posted a picture of me passed out drunk
>The picture was horrid (in all fairness everybody looked horrid that night and the creepiest picture was one he posted of himself)
>My picture was the last one posted and at the top of his page
>All this means that there's a chance that she was scrolling through her IG feed and was startled by my ugly mug
>I might have *blocked her path*

i AM a little kid.

>women read shitty YA novels and romance fiction en masse

this is a glorious age where no one can judge me for the weird shit I watch because everyone's watching weird shit

She a cute but girl need to shave that arm

>implying there are girls on Sup Forums

>women read shitty YA novels and romance fiction en masse
user... women are out there fucking Chads, not reading.

my high school didn't have lockers, felt like i was denied a part of the teenager experience

>implying there are girls on Sup Forums

Amazing if true

>She is painting her face
>tells me i'm childish

I take it you've never been to /soc/

The unattractive ones are reading.

>this post
Autism, everyone.

>Not liking a little fluff.

Get out.

>Implying I Used a Locker in High School
>When getting to classes on time required me to run the length of the school at least 5 times.
Is just carried all my shit with me. It was fuck as fuck thanks to the Physics textbook.

That's not my locker, in fact i don't go to highschool nor college anymore.
So who's the little child now, huh?

Unattractive women get sex just as easily as the attractive ones. The dichotomy only applies to men, don't project.

That's all nice and dandy, until you take a look at the generation-ful of useless, maladjusted manchildren and NEETs right now and notice that one's inner child is not meant to live past one's actual childhood for very good reasons.

my highschool didn't have lockers

i developed back pains

>greentext stories are autism now
Sigh.

"Medium does not define maturity. I thought you were smarter than that."

Fair enough, but I think the point he was trying to make was that it's OK to return to return as an adult to things you enjoyed as a child, not that you should never put them aside in the first place. The reason we have so many manchildren now is that technology has made it so much easier than it was in generations past to hold onto to cartoons, comics, and movies we grew up with.

Who the fuck is this white bitch talking shit?

>one's inner child is not meant to live past one's actual childhood for very good reasons.
Not very good reasons. Just getting laid.
Which while possibly a good reason (debatable), is still only one reason.

It's not the story itself, it's the overanalyzing.

I think user is goofing off.

>Sigh
Neck yourself.

>locker

yeah it's hypothetically high school meaning I'd still be a technically a child so suck my ass

the best thing about finally being 18 or 19 is realizing that teenagers are retards with massive egos who just smell bad and can't legally drive or go to certain concerts or buy alcohol or weapons and for the most part have basically the same rights as your average 10 year old except are allowed to stay out later

Pretty sure all of them are the same color

Goofing off autistically is still a sign of autism.

Fair point.

Literally no girl would do that, most of the girls I know like comics and cartoons pretty in depth and consider them a viable art form.

yep your right, 18 or 19 is still by definition a teenager though.

Young lady, please leave the mens locker room, thank you.

Same, my school never used full on books though. They'd just use the packets copied from the book. Just carried all my shit in one binder.

bitch move over, I'm late for class I got science to do.

>most of the girls I know like comics and cartoons pretty in depth and consider them a viable art form.
Said absolutely NOBODY, ever. (Except maybe in fiction.)

"What the fuck, I graduated Highschool 4 years ago."

No I didn't. I've been living my life blissfully unaware of this fact up until this moment. Holy fuck my life is a lie. You should give me a blowjob so I'll feel better.

>for little kids

You're the normie. That's who you are.

That's not me. I'm not a normie. I'm not out to prove myself. I'm just a guy with a geometry test next period, and I haven't studied.

Is that the one where the fish dude fucks that chained chick?

this. without hesitation or shame.

"Yeah, most of them, but there's plenty for older people".

I had lockers, but I couldn't he bothered to use them because I didn't want to be late. Instead I just crammed fucking everything into my backpack. Now I have back issues.