The show seems to be improving since the 80's special. Thoughts?

The show seems to be improving since the 80's special. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DY11nLt4sbc
youtu.be/SANfUvm9WhI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The show's been good for two years now. It's fucking weird and hilarious.

>that Starfire

STILL got nothing on this one, though even I have to admit TTG's style is improving... slowly.

Toon > boring looking anime

more economics episodes when?

It's animesque, not actual anime. Which is often much better, as in the case of TT.

Meanwhile modern cartoon style is either CalArts crap, or Flash shit as with TTG.

...yup, I wanna draw Starfire today.

I felt this show improved since Season 3. But the last few episodes have been pretty good too. Looking forward to the Career Day episode.

Toon artstyles are always better than anime-like styles. They just need a little off-model.

Go ahead, m8

>Toon artstyles are always better than anime-like styles.
They are almost always worse!

Teen Titans Go!

Get the hell out!

Always liked the show desu even as a fan of the old show, idk maybe it's because I view it as a separate entity to the old Teen Titans cartoon but it's a good watch.

In their base form? Maybe. With off-model? They are way better.

>implying off-model is ever better

This season has become really good. But there aren't signs of a renewal.

Show was always good. Especially after season 1 after the animation quality got a boost.

No

>Not A cat is fire too.

I wouldn't be surprised, but that still doesn't justify the fact that it has so many time slots

I T ' S N O T T H E S H O W ' S F A U L T

>this
The show is fine, CN just needs to air it less.

No.Good is stretching it,it's average
Sure but that's not helping

Is this a troll / bait thread?

Here's Starfire butt.

I agree, but they still do things I don't like. This was literally the plot line to an episode from the original series.

Employee of the Month
>A UFO comes to a farm and attempts to snatch a cow when suddenly the Teen Titans burst out of their disguises and try to take it down. The UFO gets as far as the city center, where it mysteriously vanishes, leaving the Titans with no clue about its intentions. In addition, a new fast food joint named Mega Meaty Meat has opened up in the neighborhood, which doesn't suit Beast Boy at all because of his vegetarian disposition.

IT'S THE SAME FUCKING EPISODE!?!?

polishing a turd

all ttg threads are

teen titans go fuck yourself

T H I C C

I think they're following the exact same formula that they've been following for the last 6 or whatever seasons which made it so mind-numbing in the first place and that the only reason you're enjoying it more now is because you forgot the formula.

>Meanwhile modern cartoon style is either CalArts crap, or Flash shit as with TTG.
>Calarts isn't an animation style
>Flash isn't an art style
>Comparing the two
what is cartoon style

Nice

This Friday, apparently.

>This one fight scene was better than anything a """serious""" cartoon like SU could do

Post more

I love how Starfire consistently gets the best fanservicey clothing.

except why didnt Raven just fly up and out of Ravagers range....

its cause Ravens standard outfit is essentially a battle bikini

Its unfunny cancer and liking it proves your a infantile shit smearing mongoloid

you're

>Leotard
>Bikini
>BI
Jesus.

There was an 80's special?

youtube.com/watch?v=DY11nLt4sbc

>there are people on this board who unironically like TTG

youtu.be/SANfUvm9WhI
The creators are just fucking around most of the time, but the NBtS special was a labour of love and soul.

Ravager's in this now? I might actually pick it up.

A unikini, if you will

it's just the shows writers, they lurk on Sup Forums

sure they do

what episode s the to right of Saluting raven